Points of Intrigue

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by lockedhusband11, Oct 5, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    I got some for my cb6000s. The large spikes are too painful to wear and the medium are ok but nocturnally too much for me, but, the smaller spikes work. I don't get any pain from them if i get aroused and fill the device and they have solved my 45 ring too big 40 ring too small problem. I've tried pulling out the back when completely flaccid and i instantly feel the scratch of the teeth and it's 'Ouch! OK. WONT be doing that any time soon'

I mean, it's still an unhygenic plastic device and i plan to go custom soon but for now it's pretty damn comfy and i've got that wonderful 'trapped with no hope of escape even if i wanted to' feeling

2. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    9:20 AM
    Glad they worked for you! Give it time and you may be able to go up a size, my madam loves them, as she loves the fact I will be punished for just thinking the wrong thing will have me in pain!

nocummer and lockedhusband11 like this.
  3. lockedhusband11

lockedhusband11 Long term member

Local Time:
    3:20 AM
    Yeah. It really feels like i have a device that works very well now. I like to the attempt to get hard with no pain and I get that with the short spikes, it stays comfortable but damn does it start to scratch like hell when i try to pull back. They were like $6 on ebay too which was a bonus

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Pleased there working for you, if you got them off eBay then they might be knock offs, have you tried running a light file or a emery board over the tips of the points a few times? Literally 1 or 2 passes, really can help.

5. nocummer

nocummer Active member

Kent UK
    Local Time:
    Yes I am on the medium points now. But I do have a large cock. My Goddess started me on the curve but wanted more suffering so I am now in the CB600. Except when She shrinks me with ecstasy then She has me in the micro mini which She loves because She can ridicule & humiliate & punish me for being such a maggot-diicked piece of loser shit

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice