Foot Fetish after beginning FLR

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by WWD, Nov 21, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. WWD

WWD Member

Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    Tomorrow will be two months into our FLR journey and I am excited at what the future holds for us. I rub/massage/kiss her feet every night after doing kitchen cleanup as we sit on the couch together. Before we started down this path I hated rubbing her feet. As a matter of fact, she never asked me to do it because early in our marriage of 27 yrs, I whined and groaned about it so she stopped asking.

In the last 60 days however, I have come to absolutely love rubbing her feet and she loves it as well, I even ASK her, if I can do it.

Today she caught on that I have really, really developed a thing for her feet. I sent her a nice text and mentioned how much I enjoy rubbing/kissing her feet and that she has the most beautiful feet I have ever seen. She replied with a “It sounds like you have a foot kink”. I simply replied with a “ I do”. . So far, she has not responded but we are texting about other things. Has anyone else developed a foot fetish after beginning a FLR?

b2please likes this.
  2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    I love to worship all her parts.

WWD likes this.
  3. Mistress Raven's property

Local Time:
    7:33 PM
    I would say I have developed a "wife fetish", and it includes her feet.

For me, I think the symbolism of submission, by kissing or worshipping her in a way that could, by some, be seen as humiliating, is allowing me to express and manifest my devotion and adoration to/for her.

She acknowledges that sometimes, e.g. by saying "you can get down and kiss my buttocks, I'm going to lye down reading a bit".

Obviously, the first time she added (when I thought I was done, edging away) "you're not done, I'm still reading this site you sent me a link to", I was in heaven.

'This site' being this, one and only, CM :love::)

Submit To Her and Rectrix like this.
  4. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    1:33 PM
    Yes! Feet rubs, and ANYTHING that my partner actually finds valuable and would notice if I stopped doing for her.

Lately we've made great progress with something I do find satisfying, our "full time D/s relationship". The inspiration was the book, Uniquely Dominant.

We've been playing with chastity on and off for a few decades (time flies).
    I was always searching for a win win "game" where she would keep me locked up longer. Didn't really find that. Our lock ups are not that long.

I've found that you can play any short, hot chastity fantasy game or "scene" (< 2 days?) you can think of, if your wife is willing to play along and contribute her role.

The problem with chastity is that it can be done much longer than 2 days, and many guys want to experience that. Now, after a couple days, your partner will get exhausted and stop actively playing, If they are not being their true authentic self, doing things they personally enjoy and getting things they honestly value. But many loving partners let you continue even if they've mentally checked out of a long chastity game, and you can feel abandoned- "Oh! I'm playing all alone. She's not noticing anything." That makes me feel resentful.

Anyway, the book Uniquely Dominant has helped us negotiate our unique D/s layer that satisfies a lot of my needs, and then we can add chastity games on top and other fun play.

WWD likes this.
  5. WWD

WWD Member

Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    Love the comments above. We discussed last night when I got home the irony of me essentially hating feet to absolutely loving them. She just kind of smirked and laughed. Knowing her like I do, that is a “ok, I’ll allow it”. If she does not like something she has no problem letting me know. It was encouraging to me

6. LifeTimeChastitySlave2019

UK
    Local Time:
    8:33 PM
    I can relate a lot to the posts within this thread. Especially the quote above. I have always adored her entire body, but since becoming a chast slave, foot worship is the primary way I am now permitted to show intimacy. As a result the few hours a day I spend rubbing and kissing my Mistress's feet, is now the highlight of my day. It is slightly humiliating but I am so grateful that she lets me express my servitude. I cherish being in the presence of my goddess.

7. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    6:33 PM
    I only started to have a foot fetish after being with my madam, as she adores having her feet massaged and kissed, and it turned me on to see how much it turned her on.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice