Few more hours until...

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by CZSteve, Feb 24, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    4:34 PM
    My Goddess @n2toys gives me a full orgasm tonight!

As of today I'm officially at eight months since I've had a full-O.
    I'm leaving tomorrow a week long business trip and my Wife determined tonight is the perfect night given the length of denial time and then I'll be away for a few days and She won't have to put up with my post-O moodiness drop.

We're loving this dynamic where I'm teased and denied with my sole purpose to serve and pleasure my Wife.
    At one point I was thinking it would be nice to go a whole year with nothing but ruined-O's and/or milking but very much looking forward to an orgasm tonight as I'm insanely horny!! - A few years ago when I was just a lurker here I thought it was insanity to go so long without an orgasm! :eek:

My Goddess has informed me tonight will not be a quickie; imagine there will be some torture & teasing and it's obviously been at least eight months since some Post O Torture...

When my Goddess first brought up Her intention of giving me a full-O She also mentioned that afterwards I'll have to decide if real orgasms are what I really want in the future.

2. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    Wow, I just hit 6 weeks (our previous record) and probably have another 4 months to go. She's going to Europe with her family in late may and the current idea is to wait till just before they leave. It's not a hard date though as I learned it's better not to know. I used to do the 'guy thing' and make her set release dates until I realized that it would be more exciting for me and more confidence building for her if she made all the rules. She loves the tease and denial but sometimes she'll make me come in the shower for a few days in a row followed by weeks or a month in the cage. I never know and don't want to.

I am curious what 8 months is like. Please do tell.

3. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Sh!t! - that was intense as hell!
    Shot a large load and the orgasm sensation was incredibly intense!
    My Wife deliberately waited until after midnight so I was at 8 months plus one day.

Goddess @n2toys had me strapped down tight to the bed with a total of ten ratchet ropes pulling and holding me rigidly in place - wrist and ankle cuffs, thigh cuffs, and a modified weight lifting belt around my waist along with ropes between my ankles and wrist to provide an opposing force to the pull from the otherside.

She was relentless with the Post-O Torture after my orgasm and even though I was trashing my head as if possessed and making guttural sounds like an animal I never uttered my safe word - thank God our house is a split bedroom and the kids are on the other side; even then my Wife told me I had to be quiet a couple times.

n2toys likes this.
  4. Jaxon1023

Jaxon1023 Long term member

Local Time:
    Congrats! When I get my Jailbird in a couple weeks the only full Orgasm I will have will be on our wedding anniversary April 28th. I will be locked until then and after that ruined o’s every two months until December and then Milked December 1st 2018 and August 1st 2019 and a full O on our anniversary April 28 2019 going forward( Only three releases a year). Hopefully She will drop either the milkings or the anniversary O in the future.

CZSteve likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice