Symbol of Deference

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by henry58, Dec 23, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. henry58

henry58 Long term member

Local Time:
    8:25 AM
    Planting of the submissive lips to the foot or shoe or boot of a Dominant Women is often seen or assumed to be the joy of the foot fetishist. Well for many this is true, but for the genuine submissive, this is not a personal enjoyment thing, it's the ultimate demonstration of one's insignificance compared to that of the Mistress. A symbolic act of presenting one at the most lowest layer, head showing deference to foot. The genuine sub/slave does not get sexual gratification from this act, it's about a physical mark of complete respect and surrender to the ultimate totum, the Supreme Female.

2. Guest 3729

Guest 3729 Long term member

Local Time:
    1:25 AM
    I would assume any act that makes a submissive feel more submissive would invoke that sexual satisfaction one way or the other regardless if it was their fetish or not.

3. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    3:25 AM
    Kissing my Wife's (KH) feet or ass is a big turn on for me. It's not a long drawn out kiss...Just a few to each foot and both side of her ass...I kiss her ass goodnight and in the morning when we get up. She will wait for the kiss, then get out of bed...Gets me hard in my cage every time...

Rectrix, Guest 3729 and Gigaman like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice