Alpha Male seeking help submitting

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by bottomholedump, Apr 28, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. bottomholedump

Local Time:
    8:38 PM
    Backround: Alpha male w/ 15 plus years as a Dom. Never had interest or desired (still dont) in experiencing long term orgasm denial or chastity.
    ----------- fast forward to my second wife-------
    Due to my vast BDSM and lifestyle experience its the only thing I havent at least tried. I gave her the gift of doing something with me and to me that no one has ever or will ever have.... full control of my genitals, orgasms, ejaculation, and overall pleasures. My wife Mrs. J, has an alpha personality, but has not had full authority of anything in her life before, what better gift could I give? Especially knowing i dont like subbing and I dont want orgasm denial and I will subject myself to this toture willingly. She does not cuckold me and nor does she and have me acting beta in any way; kind of like a Stag and hotwife swinger relationship where she has more power.

I cry, I get distant, I burry myself in cleaning the house and completing chores and tasks, I dont chat very much, and I'm less affectionate.

Does it get easier? Are there any other Alphas here that can offer advice on coping better?

2. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    4:38 PM
    I am an alpha in many ways, but not the ways you have been or mean. I am and still need to be this way in work, but never in the bedroom. I am however not naturally submissive. It was something chastity brought about in me. My guess is that if your reaction to this is this negative, it will never change. I'm not sure how long you've been going, but for most here their initial reaction to chastity was positive.

I think (from the little I know) is that your mistake was you gave her something based on it's value to you and without regard to its cost. You said that because she hasn't experienced having this level of authority "what better gift could I give?" It might very well be she hasn't had this level of authority because she doesn't want it. I know many great tradesman in the construction industry that never go into business for themselves. They are happier being employees because they don't want the headache of leading. You also state that you "will subject yourself to this torture willingly." If she loves you I doubt she would want that for you. For many of us here this is a beautiful gift our SO's bestow upon us, not a torture.

If it is this bad for you I'd have a conversation with her. Emphasize that you want to give her something special that shows how much you love her, but that you think this isn't it. Ask what she wants, she might surprise you.

3. Changeable

Changeable Long term member

Local Time:
    9:38 PM
    How long have you been locked up?

4. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    3:38 AM
    I have to be honest, this doesn't sound like a sustainable situation. Good luck to you both

5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Doesn't sound fun in the remotest way to me! So what's the point! You aren't submissive and that's how you are built! Whilst there isn't any right or wrong way of doing things, enjoyment is important! If you're not happy then the chances are your partner won't be!

6. bottomholedump

Local Time:
    update. many factors came into play in hindsight, newly married, two high sex drives, new submissive roles, general life stressors, etc.

Sub space for me is intense, when Im in a role I AM that role, so for me I realized i was stuck in sub space and needed to remove myself mentally, view everything from alpha space, talk to my Dom/KH in a matter of fact informative manner and trust that if I needed something she would better be able to give me what I need according to her wishes with added feedback and information about my adjustments.

FYI for all who read this, my "magic number" is 3, like clockwork after journaling, 3 days is whwn i start to feel agressive and pent up and full of desire for orgasm. so now im working at mastering my mind, harnessing the body, and coping in ways that redirect the energy all while realizing its not punishment and continualy reminding myself this is voluntary.

John likes this.
  7. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:38 AM
    Mentally, it's worth framing your submission as being a champion: a minder, a bodyguard, a knight, a devoted servant - you can be alpha for her. Similarly, you can see your suffering as heroic: you're a brave explorer weathering the hazards of your adventure, a paladin on a quest for his lady.

However, your emotional reaction... that's interesting. I wonder if it's growth pains? You've been doing alpha for a very long time, and suddenly you don't have to.

8. CavemanJones

CavemanJones Locked for her..

Local Time:
    10:38 PM
    The cage has certain powers... Given enough time being locked it will make you submissive. Stay locked and you will see...

bottomholedump and Justchris78 like this.
  9. Guest 2014

Guest 2014 Active member

Local Time:
    My wife/KH is really totally submissive in the bedroom, but she locked me in a cage, and still wants me to be fully dominant over her in the bedroom, it’s a little hard for me as I’m in a submissive situation (cock locked). I service her and have her restrained, roped, spanked, mild torture, all while driving her wild knowing that I can’t release even after she gets off. We are both enjoying this exciting time in our lives.

locked_top and bottomholedump like this.
  10. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    There are some similarities between your situation and mine. My wife was always submissive in the bedroom and mostly out of the bedroom until I introduced chastity. Though she is still mostly submissive out of the bedroom, she quickly latched onto chastity and wanted full time, pretty much permanent chastity right away. It was like a missing jigsaw puzzle piece that had always been missing from her life.

Does it get easier? I would say yes and no. I go through periods or cycles of easier and harder times. Sometimes it is easy and can be very fun, and then there can be several weeks at a time where I really miss erections and orgasms and can be grumpy, or even angry or depressed. You learn to live with it over time, but I wouldn’t say that it really becomes easy.

It’s good to hear from another guy on here who ended up being the chaste partner of a woman who ended up feeling that chastity was a definite need in their relationship. It really is a different situation from having a wife who maybe finds it a little fun and goes along with it for the man’s sake. When the wife is the one who really wants male chastity, it changes things quite a bit.

locked_top and Rectrix like this.
  11. bottomholedump

Local Time:
    how long have you been locked?

12. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    We’ve been doing this for about 3.5 years, but currently the last time I was out for anything sexual was February of 2018.

13. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    I am curious as to why your wife has immediately loved Chastity and felt you should be permanently locked. Would you share more details?

14. Metalman

Metalman Long term member

New York
    Local Time:
    You are in an interesting situation.

You seem very attached to the idea of being dominant; and it seems really hard for you to accept to be submissive.
    With Chastity, you chose imo the most intense way to submit. Being spanked, bondaged and whatever is all play; as long as you keep your dick, you’re still in charge.
    When you get locked, it all ends. You give it all up. You can resist if you want but in the end, it is pointless; your KH holds all the cards.

If you want to enjoy Chastity you MUST enjoy her being in charge.
    This doesn’t mean you have to be a wimpy sub. That’s not for everyone. I am dominant and in charge in all aspects of my life; but when I am in Chastity, my wife is in charge, no discussions.

Reading your few lines, it seems to me you are very concerned about yourself and your ego; what you get and what you lose, what submissive space you’re in and so on. It seems (don’t take it bad) very self centered; which is not very surprising as doms are often self centered.

If you are to embrace Chastity, you must love your key holder more than you love yourself. That doesn’t mean you should have little love for yourself. That means you should love her that much more! Love her a TONE!
    Her orgasm are way more important than yours.
    Her sexual pleasure is more important than yours.
    What she wants to do is more important in all things.

If you can do that, Chastity becomes beautiful. It is almost a spiritual experience that takes you away from your selfish little needs and gives you a higher purpose: The person you love the most.

We are selfish by design and it isn’t easy at first, it takes time: Good luck!

PS: being a good KH is also very important to balance it out, and your partner should probably get more info on it too.

Breathe, Xileh, Changeable and 4 others like this.
  15. bottomholedump

Local Time:
    without typing a ton. i am self centered to that degree, 100%, im a dom. i have been unlocked for the past 4 days while i recovered from some chaffing, time to think as an adult, in alpha space, talking to my KH i have MANY fears and psychological concerns. i worship women, have since a young age (no really, like LITERALLY WORSHIP them). that alone adds to my conflict in that even before the cage shes told me im just as attentive in as out, but in communicating communicating communucating, my KH and i are navigating together and ive come to realize there is no "failure" if we cast this aside or i decide i wont be caged permanently something she actually desires to be an option one day should she decide, but didnt think i realized and knew. what complicates it is also a previous marriage, where i was neglected sexually and denied orgasms by default (hence why i cheated on my ex) . my time uncaged gave me lots of time to think and both she and i have grown in spiritual, emotional, and in sexual ways because of this journey of only 2-3 months. she told me before i left AZ moving a uhaul of things to CA on sunday "i want you back in a cage by monday, i dont care which one". i told her "No. ill go back if i feel like it." she seemed nonchalant. after more reflection i recaged myself and we talked for over an hour. she needs to be firm and stand her ground but if either she or i need to talk we need to communicate to the other person. she struggles with her role as key holder shes very happy i CHOSE to obey an order that was more a request than outright order. in my eyes it showed her that i will do what im told. that she matters. she matters more than me in every way.

wish me luck everyone cause im going my first ever 15 straight days as of today with no anticipated release from chastity and no knowledge on if an when ill be orgasming ruined or normal for any expanse of time. as she likes to keep me guwssing ive no idea if she will abide by her estimated timeline. thank you all for your insight and support. and well..... that was actually a lengthy reply from me

Rectrix, Metalman and locked_top like this.
  16. locked_top

locked_top Caged tiger

USA
    Local Time:
    As a dominant man who is cheerfully locked by a submissive partner, I'm enjoying these stories.

Miss Amandas boy and skD like this.
  17. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    To sum it up quickly, my wife suffers from vaginismus and penetration is very painful for her. Chastity turned physical intimacy from a miserable and grueling chore to something she could enjoy.

bottomholedump and Metalman like this.
  18. Dipstick

Dipstick Dominant Male

U.S., Ohio, Cleveland
    Local Time:

These stories are inspiring and the concept of why I started the journey. I hope more crop up.

locked_top likes this.
  19. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    It seems strange to me that you would feel that your wife has to demand that you lock. I never demand, I request and I expect it to be complied with. @lockit has only ever been and only ever will be submissive to me. In the rest of our lives he is a complete Alpha male and I enjoy that. I enjoy the knowledge of being loved and protected and the focus of his thoughts almost constantly and that he is his own man. Unless I ask for something, then he is my man.

I know the profile pic is very much leather and whips but that is when we are playing. In day to day life we are very much just a normal couple and he can happily disagree with me on many things. Then there are other things which are said in a certain tone or written in certain words. He knows that these are requests that I expect to be obeyed.

Not every woman wants to be a commanding Dominant, sometimes it is so much more powerful to make a request with a smile and see your very much Alpha male obey.

Please don't get me wrong, there are very serious consequences for disobedience which can in no way be described as "funishment". The general description given for me when crossed is "evil bitch from hell" and I am happy with that.

I am sure @lockit would agree that I very seldom demand, but he is under no illusions about my requests.

20. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    I agree with everything in your response, well written.

21. bottomholedump

Local Time:
    Ive been without a cage for a month now. I will not be going back to long or extended sincere chastity submission play. though i found out much about myself, where limits were i didnt know i had, how my mind and body adapted to being exposed to the stressors, the ability to fully put someone above myself at all times, i wouldn't trade the knowledge and experience i have obtained for the world nor could i put a price on my time in the cage.

22. Miss Amandas boy

Miss Amandas boy Submissive to Mistress Amanda

Shropshire
    Local Time:
    I would be interested to know more about your recent experience, and why you will not be repeating it. Are you planning to use short term chastity?

23. John

John Member

Local Time:
    4:38 AM
    I can really relate to the stuck in subspace. I like being alpha but also like being a sub I like I can't just be one thing. So can be a little struggle some at times to figure out. For me, it doesn't have to be chastity to feel this sub side. It works since it reminds me of her control but other things could bring me there too. Like being told to wear a certain item or punishment etc. That put me in sub mode.

24. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    So no teasing like edging, absolutely nothing?

25. Shepherdsflock

Local Time:
    Plenty, but always in the cage.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice