Can't stay away.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Vinny, Jul 9, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    5:45 PM
    Could not stay away, especially after having an unexpected orgasm and starting over again. My wife and I have decided to keep my orgasm denials to 2-3 months. That seems to be our sweet spot. After two months I start to lose interest in sex and my wife misses making me orgasm. We even tried intecourse for the first time in 20 years. Wife had bad hips so she could not get into a good position so we gave up on that.

We did want to go longer, but we gave into reality rather than pursue our fantasy. I also missed coming here. It is a form of therapy. I just need to refrain from spending most of the day here. I will admit that yesterday's orgasm has been one of the best of my life. I grabbed my wife so hard that I bruised her.

Is there a sweet spot for orgasm denial length when you have you best orgasms? I am like Goldilocks. Too short and too long do not provide me with great orgasms.

sissybitch likes this.
  2. sissybitch

sissybitch Long term member

engine development engineer
    north wales uk
    Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    Great to see you back @Vinny , things just didn't seem right without you , as to length of denial we have now settled on one full orgasm every 3 months with one ruined orgasm every two weeks , this just has become what we are both happy with , but mistress could change that at any point as is her right , and I am more than happy to comply with her wishes ,

3. tomf_22033

tomf_22033 Long term member

VA USA
    Local Time:
    Vinny I know it hasn't been long. But it's nice to see you posting.

I can't help you with how long as 30 has been my max. I will say that after two weeks I started to fall into a place that wasn't as intense. I'm not sure how to explain it.

Anyway, I hope one day to try for a year, then maybe much longer. Of course right now just finding the right relationship is the first goal, then working up to that big goal.

4. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    4:45 PM
    Pretty darn cool that you can hit best orgasm of your life this late in the game! If I'm still hitting milestones in 25 years I'll be pretty happy.

5. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    Thanks to all. I usually got one or two ruined orgasms in 3 months but lately none at all since they do not do anything for me other than an "oh no" moment. My wife hates the mess and has to focus on what she is doing to me rather than just enjoying focusing on herself. My wife turns 65 in two weeks and is having some of the best orgasms of her life, bordering on painful. Her girlfriends envy that she still has an active and full sex life. It was rough going for awhile after we left our girlfriend behind.

I think chastity has gone from a sex game to a sex life. It is the only way we both enjoy sex now. I think that is so because it feeds my masochist needs in a non painful way and allows my wife to be sexually dominant without having to hurt me or have me act as her slave. Our girlfriend took care of all that before we moved away from her. We found that chastity was meeting each other in the middle and has been working out for us so far.

6. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:45 PM
    Vinny,
    I'm really pleased you're unable to stay away. You and your sound "tried and tested advice" are an asset to this community and you would leave quite a hole in it.
    You don't need to spend the whole day in here. You just need to try and condense your posts a bit that's all.

Thatgirl likes this.
  7. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    11:45 AM
    Welcome back, good to hear from you.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice