Disappointment with orgasms?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Guest 2015, Jan 23, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. Guest 2015

Guest 2015 Member

Local Time:
    4:18 PM
    How many people have a feeling of great disappointment after having an orgasm? I know I feel disappointed when I cum. I feel that throwing away my key would be the best way to stay on my path.

2. subrick

subrick Junior Member

Engineering/Technical Education.
    USA, Western Massachusetts.
    Local Time:
    #2 subrick, Jan 23, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2022
    That's true with many, if not most, of us.

That's just one of several reasons why my Lovely Wife and I decided that I would not have any release of any kind for a long, long time. We never defined just how long a "long, long time" was. Originally it was "at least one year". But then it got updated to 1000 days. But on our last anniversary (our 30th), She strongly suggested it would be a total of 3,000 days. One hundred days for every year married. Of course...by the time we reach 3,000 days, we'll have been married 37 years....so I'm guessing 3,700 days might become Her goal. In other words...I'm probably never going to be released. Which is fine by me! :)

I have now been conditioned, trained and fully excepting of the fact that sharing Her happiness and Her orgasm, along with Her loving, teasing and torment, gives me all of the psychological sexual release I need. I don't feel the need to even want a physical orgasm of my own any more. Again, that's fine by me!

~subrick

P.S. I should probably add that "throwing away the key" sounds like a good idea, but in practice, probably isn't. Especially if you're new to chastity and are working through the aspects of finding a comfortable device you can safely wear 24/7/265. It usually takes most of us several attempts to find our "perfect" chastity device.

3. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:18 PM
    Nope, my orgasms feel awesome whether she lets me make it happen or she give me one. I feel great about them. My wife just enjoys being in charge of them and many other things.

4. Staylocked

Staylocked Active member

Business owner
    KC
    Local Time:
    3:18 PM
    Yes and no. The orgasm itself is great and I enjoy it. The orgasm also signals the end of a journey, possibly weeks or months of a constantly building energy, gone in a flash and I know it will take weeks to get back to that feeling.

5. Guest 2015

Guest 2015 Member

Local Time:
    I think that is a great answer. Sometimes I have a micro orgasm and that micro orgasm helps build me to the next level. After a four month lock up I was unsure that I wanted to throw it away but orders are orders and I did it.

masohedo likes this.
  6. masohedo

masohedo Long term member

Retired
    Local Time:
    Great question and great responses!!
    Definitely I consider it as a quantum circumstance,loving and enjoying both!
    The key to this might be to keep in mind to always keep on nurturing the hornyness to make you love the desperation it brings not to orgasm as well as the orgasm itself when it is finally granted!

Guest 2015 likes this.
  7. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    Part of this is basic body chemistry, so it is normal. I'm allowed only a few climaxes and @MistressAMA is watchful of my behavior afterward, due to most times in the past after She's allowed me to have an orgasm

The last couple of times, i've tried hard to quickly refocus on my service tasks and expressing my thanks to Her for the gift of a climax, even if it was ruined. Also, cleaning duty helps reset the mind to "sub mode" quickly, too. But mostly, expecting the sub drop and preparing for it are helpful for me. Good luck!

asa

Rectrix and Guest 2015 like this.
  8. Straponlover79

Straponlover79 Active member

netherlands
    Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    I when having a full O thats great hate the down time afterwards.
    A full orgasm feels Almost like a punnishment.

I rather have a ruined one. Best of 2 worlds i feel the sensation build up then a small or no release and i don't geel down afterwardd

Rectrix, Chaz69, Guest 2015 and 2 others like this.
  9. Beta101

Beta101 Member

Engineer
    Romania, Timiș
    Local Time:
    11:18 PM
    Orgasms are great but i would really like to have more time being locked up. My wife likes piv sex so she releases me once per week or 2 weeks for it. But since i wear the cage i can't hold myself for more then aprox 1-2 minutes when we do it so the buildup is going pretty fast. But those minutes are heaven so i'm thankfully with what i have and i can practice my oral skills on her.

Guest 2015 likes this.
  10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I personally love the orgasm part, but many times especially after a month or two, feel like we should wait until it’s special and can take the time to really enjoy it. The disappointment is usually on my end when she wants to fool around for a quickie and it’s over in seconds. She does it for me I’m sure, she doesn’t have any time to cum, and I’m not really built for pleasing in that way anyway.

So after a few months of waiting it’s over in a few seconds and then it feels like I’m starting over without any of the really fun stuff. She likes giving me orgasms though and it’s not really my place to say when or for how long. If she wants a quickie to make me cum then that’s what will happen. I do feel disappointed though that with all that build up, it ends with a few seconds of me poking around.

11. Straponlover79

netherlands
    Local Time:
    @Nicoftime here the same she decides what and how and howlong.

only she discoverd PIV (what she some times likes) with my penis numbed and in a thick condom.....

Guest 2015 likes this.
  12. Guest 2015

Guest 2015 Member

Local Time:

I agree with what you said. How long have you gone without an orgasm? I went just over four months. How do you occupy yourself when you get horny?

13. Straponlover79

netherlands
    Local Time:
    A full orgasm 2 months but ruins mostly 1 every 2weeks.

14. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    i feeled horrible when i use to have them and i glad now that i dont have them no more. and milking was the same really as well.

Guest 2015 likes this.
  15. bondinchas

bondinchas Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    As with most things about male chastity... it's really not all about "me, me, me".

Concentrate on, and learn to enjoy, her orgasms.

DirtyFeet and Guest 2015 like this.
  16. rwpLocked

rwpLocked Long term member

Local Time:
    It's rare that my KH removes my Cage for a play session, so I mostly get 'relief' when she uses a wand massager on my cage (you can see my 3d printed wand adapters in my gallery).

She sometimes stops early, leading to an empty or completely ruined orgasm, but mostly she let's me get there. Even so, I'm still in the cage so it's not really a full release, and the drop in libedo is small. It just takes the edge off really.

After a couple of years of this my brain has come think of it as normal, and now on the rare occasions I'm out, hard, and allowed a "full" orgasm it honestly feels weird. It also takes conscious effort not to let the big drop in libedo affect my behavior toward my KH.

Rectrix and Guest 2015 like this.
  17. Guest 2015

Guest 2015 Member

Local Time:
    Wow. That is an interesting experience,it’s my first time hearing of an orgasm that way.

18. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    We’ve experimented the last year with different length lockup’s and orgasms allowed. It seems if I’m allowed 1-2 orgasms between Friday night and Sunday night, I don’t have massive sub drop. I’m locked all the time except allowed to sleep cage free Fri & Sat night usually, depends on my behavior and her mood.
    I recently was allowed 3 orgasms in two days and I the first orgasm felt great! The next two got progressively less enjoyable to my surprise.
    So as much as I hate it at the time when my wife tells me she’s done using her penis and it’s time to lock back up, I know it’s better for me all around. And when I am allowed that orgasm or two, they feel incredible, and I retain my submissive feelings and good mood.

Guest 2015 likes this.
  19. DirtyFeet

DirtyFeet Active member

Retired
    Penticton, BC
    Local Time:
    Prior to going into Male Chastity I was at best only having one orgasm a week with nothing in between. Since I have been locked up it’s still one orgasm a week or so but what has happened in between is foreplay every day and my wife has multiple orgasms from me pleasuring and servicing her and I enjoy the edging until she decides it time for me to have an orgasm. So far I have no complaints. So life goes on but better.

20. chastity_longterm

chastity_longterm Long term member

Worker
    Indonesia
    Local Time:
    3:18 AM
    Sometimes yes sometimes no
    Yes if im doint straight 3 days no rest
    No if i can hold 3 days...

For now always yes cause my mistress(wife) out for holiday..and im dont have keyholder...

Guest 2015 likes this.
  21. Miss Naughty's sub

Miss Naughty's sub Locked for love

Local Time:
    I always had mixed feelings about this. On the one hand I loved to finally experience an orgasm again, but a day later I was always disappointed. Had to wait a long time again to reach the same frustration level. Since November my Mistress has kept me chasted and I have only had 2 orgasms, the first by post orgams torture and the last time it was a ruined orgasm. According to her, this way She keeps my prostate healthy and keeps me very frustrated. This last statement is correct I can assure you.

22. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    same here! This is why my madam decided to stop allowing me normal orgasms, she hated the drop in servitude to her and the lack of focus I had on pleasing her.
    Anal or p orgasms are permitted as there is no drop post O.

23. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    I'm with @Nicoftime here. They're so rare I want them to be special and it's a let down when it's not planned or it's a spur of the moment decision and she just decides she wants to be messy. I know it's up to her, but when you wait so long -- months in between in our case -- and you know you're going to have to go through months again, I selfishly want it to be special. And, of course, there's the other problem @Beta101 mentions of me having no stamina after being locked, so selfishly I really want her to go slow and let me enjoy it.

Beta101 likes this.
  24. JaySaysYes

JaySaysYes I identify as someone that is always right

Local Time:
    I love orgasms and I have been feeling that the older I get (I'm mid 50s) the better the orgasms.

But, I almost always feel depressed for a week or so after and sometimes, perhaps 1 in 20, I get a crippling headache like nothing I have ever experienced and it can last for up to 12hrs.

Because of those two side effects I have naturally prevented myself orgasming too often over the last couple of decades despite having lots of sex. Many of my girlfriends initially were upset that I didn't want to cum but then realised it meant more sex for them, and no negative consequences.

I haven't had a full orgasm for 147 days but have had a few accidental ruins - which are just nothing at all, they are genuine disappointment. Despite being crazily horny I feel okay with the idea of not having another full orgasm, even though I do beg.

Beta101 and Guest 2015 like this.
  25. Guest 2015

Guest 2015 Member

Local Time:
    I remember when I started wearing a chastity device the first week was so difficult. My cock just burned and tingled. I was sitting at a red light and felt a little orgasm happen. Like one or two little pumps down there and just like that it was over. Anyone else have something similar happen?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice