What is the Funniest thing to happen to you while in Chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by cogman, Jan 20, 2024.

Random Thread
  1. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    9:31 AM
    A few for me,

One was when I went through airport security and I had to show airport security my cage. Watching the blood drain from his face when he looked at my caged dick impaled by a urethral insert.

The other was in the morning as I was waking and my partner went to in fun kick me in the crotch and she her hurt her foot (not really) on my cage..

2. maid julie

maid julie Long term member

service tech
    NJ
    Local Time:
    7:31 PM
    I was in a store waiting to speak to the owner who was talking to a lady customer and I had leaned over to the side to see something on a shelf and evidently it tightened the crotch area on my pants and the lady must have been checking me out because I left before she did and I was out at my work truck and she left then the shop owner came out all excited and said he never had anyone tell him that he was but after I went out she evidently told him that I was well hung. If she only knew why I looked that way. It would have been my cb6000

cogman and spider203 like this.
  3. Mr_anonymous

Mr_anonymous Long term member

Local Time:
    Haven't been in cage long compared to most. Funniest at least to me was I was out drinking with friends and friends of friends. A guy nut tapped me drunk messing around, his hand bounced off cage. Look on his face was great and nothing was ever said I know of since.

Locked4MyLuv, cogman and JaySaysYes like this.
  4. samseaborne

samseaborne Long term member

Slave in training
    Local Time:
    I went to a great comedy show it was very funny!!!

MadameJs_boo, NSFWRB and cogman like this.
  5. handsolo

handsolo Long term member

Local Time:
    Echos of Iron Balls McGinty.

cogman likes this.
  6. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    12:31 AM
    #6 madams-sissysub, Jan 23, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2024
    I’ve wrote this out so many times now, but basically at a medical appointment for a type of treatment I was instructed to strip naked and put my a sock over my genitals, as I pulled the sock off my foot I lost balance and fell backwards, naked through the curtain that was around me.
    I landed on my back naked apart from the pink CB2000 that was locked on to me right in front of the the nurse, she said are you…….. and her eyes were fixed on the device. After a pause of several seconds that felt like hours! I jumped up and said I’m fine!! And got behind the curtain.
    She must of told her colleagues as every visit after the other nurses kept looking at my groin! And yes my Madam found it highly entertaining!

Chaste83 and Downfor like this.
  7. WhiteKnight

WhiteKnight Member

Local Time:
    12:31 AM
    Similar story really. Many years ago, as a late teen early 20s, I was self-locking using a silicon Birdcage.
    We were at a party, things got a bit boisterous, alcohol had been consumed and I got flirting with a young lady.
    I guess I wound her up more than I intended and she playfully kicked me in the balls. I was literally shocked speechless - not hurt - and just wondering if she could tell things were not normal - even though she was wearing shoes.
    She was also shocked too, looked at me for a moment then said: "Who are you Superman?" before wandering off.

iome343 likes this.
  8. asastype

asastype Service sub to Mistress AMA

IT
    Central Iowa USA
    Local Time:
    6:31 PM
    i was in the airport bathroom, putting the cage back on post-security when my hand slipped and the cage rolled out the front of the stall and my rubber dog tag that slips on the cage bounced into the stall next to me.

Fortunately, it was ungodly early and i was able to collect my parts before anyone came in. Thank goodness for the early flight!

asa

Steelwerks Slave likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice