Chastity and Potency?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by das_risiko, Aug 11, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. das_risiko

das_risiko Member

Southeast US
    Local Time:
    10:44 PM
    Does anyone know if chastity can improve the potency of a man's semen?

I read somewhere that cuckolding could improve a man's potency because of the psychological effect of being in competition with the wife's lover. I do not remember exactly where I read that, and I do not know for a fact that it is true, but it made me wonder that if it is true, could being chaste have a similar psychological effect on a man and improve the potency of his semen.

I ask because after experimenting with a chastity device on a short term basis, my wife may have become pregnant when she released me from the cock cage (we have a doctor's appointment this week to confirm). In the past we have had a difficult time with trying to conceive. About seven or eight years ago, we were told by the fertility clinic that our chances of conceiving naturally were only about 10%. We have resigned ourselves to the fact that it just is not meant to be for us.

Anyway, due to the difficulty that we have had, I was just curious.

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    It definitely does. I have had a few fertility tests and they always say to refrain from ejaculation for a week to build up your sperm. Semen is the fluid that carries the sperm. So you can have a lot of semen but few sperm or a lot of sperm per milliliter of semen. I once got a little stoned the night before a sample was to be given and had sex with the wife. My sperm count was very low and I had to do it again the following week.

3. das_risiko

das_risiko Member

Southeast US
    Local Time:
    Interesting. We had been told the opposite. The staff at the fertility clinic told us that we should be having sex everyday to try to improve our chances.

4. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    3:44 AM
    Sperms live in the testes for only a few days. Keep them in there for over that and you'll be firing weakened sperm, along with dead sperm, as well as the live fresh ones, so every day would be a way of ensuring that only the freshest where being delivered. But this will reduce the count per shot, without a doubt.

Still, I'd think that every day constantly is over doing it. The advice I've heard was not frequency so much as timing in the menstrual cycle. Work out when ovulation occurs(ish) and then every day(ish) for the week after.

However - I hope you have good news at the doctors! :)

5. das_risiko

das_risiko Member

Southeast US
    Local Time:
    This is more of what I have been told and / or read, which is why I asked the question about the possibility of psychologically increasing the sperm's potency. Probably a question that has no definitive answer.

I can't say I was that impressed with the fertility clinic, but we were in a smaller city and very rural area at the time. I believe it was the only option available without having to make a two-hour drive to the nearest metropolitan area.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice