Punishment for Slipping Out

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by pet4MistE, Jun 15, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. pet4MistE

pet4MistE Mistress E's sissy

Local Time:
    2:50 PM
    I would have never got myself in the following predicament if I wouldn't have pulled out of my cb-6000. I was in the bath and was cleaning vigorously when one testicle pull through the ring on my device. I couldn't get it back in and the pain was so severe I was forced to pull the device off completely. Mistress was already sleep and I did not want to wake her so I finished got out and put on panties and nightie and went straight to bed. The next morning o course she found out when my erection was throbbing against her backside in bed. She didn't make me lock back up then and told me I would be punished when we got in bed that nite. Well that was last night...and for the record I'm locked back up now. My punishment started last night by her test fitting some cuff at the corners of the bed and in the middle at the foot of bed . She cuffed my wrists down tight which were connected to rope the went under bed and came back up to ankle cuffs in the middle of the foot of the bed. Once she strapped me down she began rubbing all over me and then pulled out her new vibe and ran it all over my lil clit. I instantly began to drip precum and sh was quick to collect it on her freshly done nails and feed it to me...after driving me wild she took the vibe and began to play with herself beside me moaning and rubbing all against me. She got herself good and soaked then climbed up on me and I slid right in her...after a few minutes of riding me and telling me to enjoy it while it lasted she stopped and told me it was time for my punishment. She pulled a blindfold and slipped it over my eyes. Then she squirted something in her hand and began to stroke me. Oh my it felt so good at first and then it set in..she was using icyhot for lube. She also smeared it all over my balls and jerked me more. In agonizing burning pain she rolled down a condom on me. Then another and started stroking me...she asked if I could feel her and I answered yes lightly and then rolled a third down on me... Once I was gloved she got back on top and rode my burning cock and grinded all over my stinging balls. I was nearly crying in pain from the burning sensations. After a few mins of riding me she climbed off and took off the condoms. She left and the pain had started to subside when she took a wet towel and wiped me and set it off again.. This would surely keep me from pulling out of my cage anymore...thank you Mistress

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice