question about ball slippage

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by HsJamierex, Dec 16, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. HsJamierex

HsJamierex New member

Local Time:
    4:13 PM
    i was curious if it was pretty common for ball slippage meaning sometimes a ball will manage its way out its cage. i sometimes have to slip it back through the ring and pull down as to push up the ring against the base of the cock. should i be using a smaller ring for the cage? *CB-6000s* or is this just a usual habit of the ball trying to escape. my concern is that if when sleeping the cage some how manages to escape completely. i get or am very flaccid in this case and was wondering if a smaller ring would solve the escaping? when i was fitted, the largest ring seemed to be the one, perhaps it should be replaced with a smaller ring?

thanks in advance for any answers.

Regards,

Jamierex

2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    9:13 AM
    It may be the ring is too large, or the gap too wide. Or both. You should always try for the tightest fit possible, without constricting the flow of blood. If your balls turn purple or go numb, remove the device immediately.

3. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    Dear Mr @HsJamierex it cos you am wearing such a big ring. the big one on the cb ones is huge and you will be better wearing the littler ones. Then your cherry wont pop thro it.

4. janders6

janders6 Trying to work it

Woodworker
    OHIO
    Local Time:
    3:13 AM
    I second what Billus said. Could be either too large a ring or too large a spacer, or both. For me when I experienced slippage early on it was that the ring size was too large. Shrunk that down a long ways and found things more comfortable and more secure.

5. HsJamierex

HsJamierex New member

Local Time:

yes and thank you, i fooled around in the bag and noticed that. lol Mistress was very eager to lock me up we didn't much pay attention to that. that is true, both the ring and spacers need to be adjusted.

6. HsJamierex

HsJamierex New member

Local Time:
    yes i was thinking much the same, but will have to wait awhile to have it adjusted, Mistress is busy attending her poor puppy.

7. HsJamierex

HsJamierex New member

Local Time:

indeed, it is a bit of a pain having to manually slide it back through the ring every time lol.

8. Alan Dentry

Alan Dentry Ye olde mouldy CB6000

England
    Local Time:
    A problem here too... I'm probably not alone in having asymmetrical balls. Maybe I am. I've never got close enough to another man's 'junk' to find out. Perhaps one of the delightful Mistress's could enlighten me :)

I digress. I read (I think on the Mature Metal website) that your age has a bearing on where the adjustments should be focused - the old scrote gets thinner and more stretched with age and thus the gap between ring and cage might be more important. I don't subscribe to the 'tightest ring that doesn't actually make your dick and balls go blue' philosophy - it's a personal thing of course - and the reason is that I found the blood flowing to the dick at night dammed up behind the ring and pushed the whole assembly down the shaft and throttled my nuts which was painful. I rather like my sleep and so I have the smallest ring that I can comfortably wear *through* the night.

The spacers supplied with the CB6k were inadequate and I ended up sawing one in half to reduce the gap enough. Of course, being plastic and engineered with high tolerances, the gap at the top where the spacer goes does not translate to the gap at the bottom between the cage and the ring. Which is where the slippery little buggers get out of course.

Escapes still happen - not at night now, but if enough pressure is applied, say by crouching whilst wearing trousers, then the little one slips through (yes, it's painful) and if not addressed, the vacated space enables the whole lot to come off.

These are just some of the reasons why I'm ditching the CB6k btw.

9. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i not got the cb no more as well but when i did have it Mistress never put no spacers on it at all and instead put one on after the cage went on and that stop all the troubles.

10. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    "I read (I think on the Mature Metal website) that your age has a bearing on where the adjustments should be focused - the old scrote gets thinner and more stretched with age and thus the gap between ring and cage might be more important."

I'm 57 and have experienced no such thing. My balls have always remained high and tight, yet on cold winter nights like the one's we've been experiencing lately I get enough shrinkage that one of my testicles will inevitably slip out of the base ring, regardless that I tend to always be high and tight.

This very reason is why I've moved away from trapped ball devices and toward devices which require a Prince Albert piercing.

Alan Dentry also notes that blood flowing to the dick at night dams up behind the ring and can push the whole assembly down the shaft. If you stretch the device just a tad more forward in a situation like this then your cock will easily slip right out the device...at least that's been my experience...your mileage may vary.

11. Alan Dentry

Alan Dentry Ye olde mouldy CB6000

England
    Local Time:
    I don't have a PA though the thought has crossed my mind more than a few times. Oddly (perhaps) the main detractor from my having a PA is my KH. Presumably the base ring on a PA device needs to be a similar fit to a non-PA, my understanding is that whilst the PA provides top security against pull-outs, if you allowed the PA to take the weight of the whole metal device following a mass break-out there might be some bloody unpleasantness! I do wonder if any harm comes to testes if the body is unable to maintain the optimum temperature when it's cold because there's a base ring keeping them away from the warmth.

12. Subby Hubby

Subby Hubby Active member

Local Time:
    4:13 AM
    I had the same thing happen. Started out with the largest ring size, and since have dropped down two ring sizes. No issues since then...

13. MaleChastityNow

MaleChastityNow making Bling for his thing

Chastity Device Maker
    Seattle, WA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1:13 AM
    Some chastity devices made specifically for PA use don't require a base ring, and a well thought-out design will be light enough so it doesn't exert too much pressure on the piercing.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice