Is a milking actually less cruel than a full/ruined orgasm?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Mistress_Cruel, Apr 10, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress_Cruel

Receptionist
    England
    Local Time:
    1:45 PM
    Hello everyone, thanks for the welcome. I've decided to pop my chastity mansion cherry and start my first thread.

I've done a little exploring lately and chatted with many locked males. I am slowly coming to the conclusion that giving a locked male a milking, rather than a full or ruined orgasm is actually kinder to the male. Let me explain...

Firstly, I have read many reports of long term locked males who, when allowed an orgasm, find it too intense, and indeed almost painful because the muscle which helps him ejaculate has become weaker due to it's lack of use. After all, most (if not all) muscles become weaker if not used regularly. If he is milked, it should mean his penis/the muscle doesn't need to deal with a sudden, large intense ejaculation.

I have also read about the post orgasm dip/mood, when a male has no interest in being locked again. Again, by milking him, he should continue to feel horny and his mood shouldn't change as much. If anything, he should feel more horny.

I'd like to get opinions from other people, can you confirm either of these two points are true?

2. Norwegianwood80

Norwegianwood80 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    2:45 PM
    Wouldn't this mans penis/muscle after a longer time period be disabled to orgasm then?
    Looks like a "evil circle" to me. But also we do appear to have a sudden mood change after orgasms;)

3. sissy_maid_melody

sissy_maid_melody Active member

Local Time:
    Yes, I have found that the first orgasm after prolonged denial can be painful or at best not particularly enjoyable. That went away for subsequent orgasms.

When in long term chastity I also found that I'd become so conditioned to being denied orgasm that when the time for one arose I was mentally fighting it. To actually orgasm would feel like I was failing in my role of being denied for Mistress. As Mistress would point out, she had control of when and if I was to orgasm and it wasn't my choice, but I'd still be begging her not to make me orgasm.

I think part of that was an element of knowing that I'd be back to step one in the chastity cycle, along with associated mood swings. Certainly when restricted just to milkings I would remain fairly constant in mood and subservience and it felt far more 'natural' within the dynamic.

4. bondagefan65

bondagefan65 Long term member

Fife
    Local Time:
    Hmmm now I'm confused. The muscles that cause the actual ejaculation are the PC muscles at the base of the penis. Even while locked these get used to control the flow of urine do can't see how they would get tired or weak while locked.

Orgasm is a mental thing as well and I think, regardless of how long you have been locked, if your not into the orgasm there and then, or are tired or stressed then the orgasm may not be as good as it could be. I have had great intense body shaking orgasms after long or short periods of chastity and had really weak, pathetic, and disappointing ones as well with the same or similar time scales. The only thing that has differed is my own attitude to having to orgasm in the first place.

Ejaculation is a reflex action, once at that point, it will happen. Being in the right head space in my opinion is what makes the difference.

2inch and hijk like this.
  5. PUP

PUP Pent Up Prince

UK
    Local Time:
    Very good points bondagefan65 I totally agree on the PC muscles front as well as the psychological factors effecting the orgasm. It's all do to with your piece of mind and the situation/environment.

6. Norwegianwood80

Norwegianwood80 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Soo.....No need to train those muscles with orgasms? Many many orgasms?

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i thinks milking is best cos then you just dribbles it out and it dont spurt. when it spurts and you has a orgasm then you gets all moody and dont want to do nothing.

8. sandman9355

sandman9355 Junior Member

Local Time:
    No, I don't think milking is less cruel. Of course, one might argue that neither milking nor full or ruined orgasm is cruel - a man who is into chastity and T&D is quite likely to enjoy all these activities. But that would be just wordplay. So let me take a look at some of the pluses and minuses.

Full blown orgasm:
    I don't have to list the pluses, do I? As for the minuses, the biggest ones are psychological. The man is suddenly back on square one. He might have broken his personal record, he might've been locked up for longer than he ever daret to hope his lady would be willing to keep him denied and then BANG, all the time he has spent denied is sort of meaningless and he's back at the beginning. A loving and submissive man will not be that much rebellious etc., no matter how often we hear the cliche about men becoming jerks once they've had an orgasm. But the orgasm will cause some sad thought, once the high is gone.
    And while the first orgasm after a month-long wait can be less pleasurable than one might wish, while it can bring some aches and discomfort, while the second one might be noticably better if it comes soon enough, yes, an orgasm is an orgasm.
    Yum.

Ruined orgasm:
    One gets almost as much pleasure as during the full one. He gets all the pleasure that comes before the final peak and at least some of that final peak too. And with near-perfect timing it can be more of a discharge of semen than an actual orgasm. The man can be left hanging, hard, horny, unsatisfied and *empty*. The sadness can be much less severe, because he knows - all too well - that he didn't have an orgasm. The physical side of things, however, is pretty similar to a full orgasm.

Milking:
    Results may vary, so to speak.
    It can be an incredible mindfuck that makes one oh so happy. He gets to visibly prove his sacrifice, he can show he is so devoted to being controlled and denied that he is willingly, eagerly giving up the semen he'd *enjoy* shooting during a full O. He lets his body be invaded and his basic bodily functions controlled on a level that's almost unbelieveable. And there's no going back - every drop that gets pushed out is a drop he's never going to squirt. There's no chance of squirting it out later. It is *gone*. And it can all happen while he's locked up.
    It can be torture. He might be getting desperate. His lady might be pushing his boundaries. He might be begging for a full orgasm but he's being made to undergo a procedure that makes any orgasm in the near future less likely - and one that will definitely make any eventual near-future orgasms less enjoyable. And it can all happen while he's locked up.
    It can be anything in between. But whatever it is, the physical pleasure will be much weaker and the discomfort at least comparable to that long-awaited full O.

bluedragoon and vadimas56 like this.
  9. mikegreen1

mikegreen1 Locked up Member

contractor
    Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    8:45 AM
    Thanks sandman, no one could of said it any better. I think the milking would win the cruel award every time. If only from the mental aspects associated with it. The physical feelings of a complete orgasm and a ruined orgasm are both very stimulating and pleasurable. The milking will just drain you dry, as you watch that pleasure creating fluid just drip out of your device. Thats cruel.

10. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    i dont think that its cruel, i likes it.

11. dereknor

dereknor Junior Member

Hamburg
    Local Time:
    Its so nice that you care so much for your slaves and dont want to hurt them with letting them suffer an orgasm after long denial ;)

My mistress didnt believed in orgasm or milking.

I have once been chaste for 6 month. But the orgasm didnt hurt, it was great! But maybe its because I edged thousands of times in that half year, and that is training the muscles very well.
    But I like the way you think that no orgasm is much kinder for chaste slaves :)

And it is true that the mood changes after orgasm. After I cum, I totally loose interest in chastity of femdom in general. Thats why my last mistress didnt let me cum anymore.

12. isi15

isi15 Member

Local Time:
    For 12 years, my Mistress forced me chastity and continuing for 7 years, she made me and ruined orgasms 5 years ago, she discovered Milking and since it does not bother me that much.
    In addition, it is my milking with my chastity belt which is more humiliating for me.

13. Lady Germaine

Lady Germaine Active member

Southcentral Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    My subhub is very sensitive immediately following a milking, MC, so I'd have to say a prolonged teasing session at that particular time could be quite cruel. LOL :)

14. jemima

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    yes Mistress Germaine thats very true, it is tender and hurts a bit after being milked if its teased, curtsy.

15. Mistress_Cruel

Receptionist
    England
    Local Time:
    Lady Germaine, thankyou for the tip! Whereabouts, in your experience, would be the best place to focus on during the post milking tease session?

16. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    I think milking is not necessary even when when denied (whilst locked preferably) for a long time, provided there is enough stimulus either mentally or physically (preferably both) to frequently encourage the flow of pre-cum. Also I found this avoids down periods. After making love to my partner (whether or not I was unlocked or allowed penatrative sex) I found that I felt very sated as if I had actually cum, although that had been denied and still maintained my desire for, and need to please my partner and left me feling as horny as I had been before we'd made love. Which led me to the conclusion that within the right relationship if the sex-life did indeed tick all the boxes for us both I would most certainly both enjoy and prefer to be denied long term. Thats long term not permanently though.

Following a long period of denial I do find that the quality orgasms are much improved both being far more protracted, true they are almost painfull in their intensity. Well worth the wait. Though the following down time is not a good feeling, it is a small price to pay by both parties in relation to all the other benefits.

The concern about atrophy of the pc muscles is I believe unfounded provided that one exercises them frequently, daily whilst urinating would be the minumum for that, obviously in this case more is better, with the added benefit of increasing one's self control whislt being physically stimulated.

On the rare occasions my partner chose to milk me for her own pleasure I did find that I did not experience a flat period, quite the contrary my desires increased. Though I usually experienced a burning sensation in my uretha afterwards which took a long time to dissipate, especially if locked or relocked soon after, and was the main reason she, very kindly, milked me so infrequently.

17. SissyDeena

SissyDeena Deena

Local Time:
    I'm on the 15th month now of chastity without ever successfully being milked. No ill effects.

18. Lady Germaine

Lady Germaine Active member

Southcentral Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Take your choice, MC. He'll be sensitive just about everywhere. :)

19. knave of swords

knave of swords living outside the window

Local Time:
    the mood swings after ejaculation are the worst, in my opinion. my Wife loves me enough to keep me locked most of the time though, so in general, i am a happy boy with few worries.

20. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    5:45 AM
    I could definitely do without the post-O downturn. My Mistress is getting very good at teasing me, but still not as good at denying me orgasm (She likes it too much). About 50% of the time now she will tell me when she is done with me, the other 50% we normally climax together, though that percentage is slowly slipping more toward denial and ruined O's for me...
    Wednesday night I was denied after a long teasing, then attending to her needs, and Thursday night had a ruined O... still made sure Mistress was fully satisfied, though!!

21. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    Milking has worked out best for us. Madam uses a decent sized dildo with a flared head which stimulates my prostate. depending on how long between milkings I'll squirt across the room. she has had a girlfriend or two do it and they always find that entertaining.

I don't need to be unlocked, and after a few years of this my mindset has really changed to where my sexuality is focused on being penetrated, because that's where I can get sexual pleasure. Madam has, on occasion, taken advantage of that and we both feel that it really emphasizes my role in life these days.

22. Hercock

Hercock Hercock

Local Time:
    I'd like to get opinions from other people, can you confirm either of these two points are true?[/quote]

My wife has kept me in long term chastity for many years now, when she allows me to orgasm there is slight pain. This is due to my erection pushing again'st the rear ring which is never removed.
    She uses ruined orgasms to extend her play time as the longer im denied the harder it gets not cum in her.

23. kalt22

kalt22 Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:45 AM
    after over 14 months trapped in a Lori #5 with no way out, i find it's stimulation I crave far more than actually cumming. I'd rather be edged for a while than cum. Just to have one good stroke of my penis would be incredible. Since my cage can't come off, only milking is possible, and that doesn't help with the craving for stimulation at all. All i can do is hope the craving to be touched where i can't be touched dies off after a while. Since i can get hard in my cage though, and nearly always am, the craving for stimulation is always there and impossible to ignore - i just end up playing with my cage all the time.

Victoria23 likes this.
  24. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    i agree with kalt22, its the stimulation or touch that i crave. while a good milking releaves the preasure in my aching balls. the desire to feel a single stroke or even a squeeze is always on my mind and in my thoughts. I too find myseld idly playing with my cage late into the night trying, hoping, wishing for a bit of stimulus.

25. toyness

toyness Active member

Huntington Beach, CA.
    Local Time:
    oh and by the way kalt22.... the feeling never goes away, it just becomes part of your everyday psychy.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice