Chastity combo locks

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by JackKneels, Aug 2, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. JackKneels

JackKneels New member

USA, NYC
    Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    Just wondering, if anyone knows a decent combo lock small enough to use for chastity with resetable combination.
    my need for the combo lock is a safety issue and security issue. My potential key holder is long distance, her purpose is short term punishments and it is impractical for visiting often. So leaving a key to let myself in and out is to much freedom. having the key with her leaves no emergency removal, plus if she only wants to punish me for short times and for the week before visits.
    With a restetable combo lock, she'd be able to set it, and tell me in emergency or other removal need.
    She could even have me set it via web cam, blindfolded so only she knows combo.
    A safety system could even be set on a email account that sends read reports. like aol. She could email me the combo...then tell me not to read it, If i need to in emergency or for a doctors appointment it will show I have opened the email. Any instance of opening the email, email will show on her account as read and counts as a removal which i will have to explain and be judged. punished by other means. Then re locked with new combo via web cam. obviously scheduled doctors appointments would require prior notification to her and permission to unlock and not be a valid emergency excuse.

2. lockeduphusband

lockeduphusband New member

Ohio, US
    Local Time:
    12:14 PM
  3. GungaDN

GungaDN Member

Local Time:
    10:14 AM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice