Very memorable / exciting / scary statement your KH has made ... ?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by danleft1, Jul 19, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    8:08 AM
    So a little back story ... We recently purchased a Hot Tub (spa) and tend to use it most evenings before going to bed ... we had been taking a "break" from actual lock-up (honor system of no masturbating) and well my KH decided we were going back to actual lock-up.

So on about day 3 of being locked again we are sitting in the Hot Tub (yes locked up) and she casually looks over at me and says ... "Well I guess there is no reason to unlock you for cleaning anymore since you soak in the chlorinated water every couple of days" ... followed by ... "we should have got a Hot Tub years ago" ...

That statement for me was a home run, it covered all 3 (memorable / exciting / scary) all at once! Of course it was followed by an evening were she had 2 great orgasms and I was left locked and dripping ... what a luck man I am!

Peter Rabbit, B1too, Giveitup and 5 others like this.
  2. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    1:08 PM
    oooh lucky you. i wish we had a hottub. i wud love to sit in one with Mistress and then we cud look up at all the stars in the sky.

danleft1 likes this.
  3. withpermission

Indiana, United States
    Local Time:
    7:08 AM
    My last orgasm was about a month ago. Last week my wife told me that she would let me orgasm in October, setting a new record of about 4 months. I found that to be scary and exciting. Just a few nights ago, she said she changed her mind and said I could have an orgasm at Christmas, this would be about a 6 month wait, very exciting and scary. The best part was when she said "You really get excited when I push out your dates! I'm really enjoying this control!" She's never said this before, this tells me she is really embracing the lifestyle! Very memorable and exciting and scary! I'm a very lucky guy!

ugams, yanmaslanka, Qveik and 4 others like this.
  4. NsToy

NsToy Long term member

Florida, US
    Local Time:
    When my wife asked if I was locked up or not. I thought we were done with my lockup period and I had just returned from a work trip where I don't wear the device. She rarely, if ever, mentions me being locked up so it was exciting and memorable for me that she brought it up.

withpermission likes this.
  5. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    1. We were discussing what she would do if i had an unapproved orgasm...she instantly said "one year lock up, no discussion, or maybe longer, at least a year though.

2. After a long period of waiting and some trial and error I have finally found my perfect device. I was telling her how relieved I was that I finally have "the one". She asked how long I could wear it and I told her the only reason I need to remove it is to check if skin was ok. She said "you better keep being good then, there is no other reason to ever remove it." Knowing that she would be just as happy with mouth and toys.

3. I mentioned to her how long it's been since I masterbated alone, and I had used to do it daily. She said "you won't be doing that again" I said "ever?" She replied "ever. That will never happen again."

4. This was mostly just dirty talk but while she was using her large dildo I was kissing her neck she whispered in my ear "if you had a cock like this I would let you out all the time, I don't need to unlock your little dick ever again "

5. While discussing chastity and how life has changed and how we would adjust if we quit she told me "you will be staying caged forever so get used to it...why would i ever let u use it without me?" I couldn't think of a reason.

Every one of those statements were eye opening and a bit of scary reality.

samwa, Redhead's Hubby, Qveik and 8 others like this.
  6. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    Your wife/KH is taking her control seriously. Are you ready?

7. castmenow

castmenow Junior Member

Local Time:
    12:08 PM
    I showed my wife the Hot Steel Toys Iron Maiden device last week (see https://www.chastitymansion.com/for...tive-chastity-device.14823/page-3#post-196531), it is something that has piqued my interest even if I am not sure I like the idea of wearing it. I raised the topic again a few days ago saying I had not bought one but could not get the thought of it out of my mind. So I asked about her views on it and she quickly said "I would have no qualms at all putting that on you, perhaps I should go out and buy one". Gulp.

ugams, withpermission and danleft1 like this.
  8. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    9:08 AM
    If you had followed this advice you would be a most hapyy since then, A pity you have lost all this time.

danleft1 likes this.
  9. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    2:08 AM
    Early on she was having me masturbate myself while she watched and would stop me when I got close. She then instructed me to perform a ruined orgasm on myself which I did. She then looked me in the eye and said "real men don't cum this way". Chills for me on that one.

10. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    I would love to hear that, would be most exciting and is she right!

11. danleft1

danleft1 Long term member

South East USA
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Funny you say that ... because it has been the "norm" that the keys to my cage sit on her nightstand in plain sight, and I'm not to touch them ... well ... last night as we went to bed she looked at the keys on the night stand and said "I don't think I trust you, I'm going to need to hide the keys" after a long pause she then stated "What's the saying? Be careful of what you wish for ..."

So yes I think she is definitely starting to be comfortable with her KH role (actually beginning to enjoy it) and that I'm headed down the rabbit hole.

The add on to the above was after a few minutes had passed I of course needed to test the waters, so I said "After 4 days of being locked, and this being the first time locked in over a month, I'm a little sore" ... and OOOoooo boy did she pass the test ... her response was "Good maybe you deserve a little pain" ... which please no one take that as anything other than her playing her KH role, because if in deed there was a real issue we would both give it the full attention it needed.

But to answer the question directly ... I fully thought I was ready, but as she continues to fully move into her KH role now, the butterflies in my stomach are working overtime in both excitement and anxiety.

12. suzy maid

suzy maid Member

England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    The moment for me I towards the end of a session. I will be bound, gagged, plugged, blindfolded and unable to move. My wife has just finished caning me. The room goes quiet. I then hear her vibrator. I feel so desperate, desolate and frustrated as I listen to her building to her orgasm.

13. withpermission

Indiana, United States
    Local Time:
    This morning we were cuddling after my wife's orgasm and I was still hot and bothered after being denied and I guess I was being pretty talkative. She turns to me and says "Shhhh, quite down, you're being such a girl." That comment caused me to instantly get hard which was obvious to her since I was pressing up against her belly. She says "You like that, me telling you that you're being such a girl. I can tell by how hard you are right now. Are you the girl now? Always frustrated and denied. I guess that makes me the guy, I get to cum whenever I want and roll over and go to sleep while you lay next to me wanting to cuddle, just like a girl. My how the roles have reversed." This is the closest she's ever been to role reversal and a little bit of what feels like more dominance. Very exciting and memorable to me, she gave me a lot to fantasize about as she drifted off for her post-orgasm nap.

MyDB, GripOfChaos and Mash2214 like this.
  14. markp

markp Member

Midlands UK
    Local Time:
    My wife is going away on holiday without me for 5 days in a week's time. She's gone from being worried about me sleeping in my cage to insisting that I'm locked whilst she's away. I know that 5 days won't seem like a long time to some of you here, but it will equal my record, and the key will be with her 300 miles away (with a spare hidden somewhere for emergencies). My stomach flipped when she told me.

She's also recently gone from not seeming too interested in whether I'm locked up, to checking if I am first thing in the morning. She'll grab a handful, smile, and just say "good!"

She said last week after I'd been locked for 4 days that she 'liked the new me' and was thinking of keeping me locked from now on. :/

15. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    That statement "Be careful what you Wish for" is something anyone thinking about giving the key to someone else should take very seriously. To say your a little sore also is a good reminder to make SURE your cage is comfortable for long term wearing because you'll be wearing for longer than you originally planned. to give up control isn't what we always expect, your now under her rules not yours. As you have already realized it effects you in ways you dont expect.

I like her little comment about you deserving a little pain. If you continue to whin you may feel pain in a different area of your body like your backside. Giving up control has been one of the most exciting and rewarding things I've ever done. To be lead down Her Rabbit Hole, has been an adventure of a life time. I hope that your journey gets more exciting as you desire to have your cage removed continues to grow. "You are under Her Control now" Enjoy

danleft1, joe01 and withpermission like this.
  16. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    5 days is a big step if you've never been their before. I've said many times before this is a journey. Enjoy the journey it's made up a lot of exciting steps along the way 5-10-15-20-25-30 are all steps along the way. Be proud of your accomplishment your not in a contest with someone else. This is between you and your Wife so how you develop your chastity relationship is up to you. Or should I say Hers

Interesting when my wife goes away for a week now I don't even think about it. I've just taken a couple more steps than you have LOL

17. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    My wife calls me a similar thing " your such a little boy" As she's started to Plug and Peg me more often maybe her comment will change to "your such a little girl"

It sounds like your relationship is developing very nicely. Looking forward to where it goes. Enjoy

18. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    A few other golden nuggets

1. While I had my finger in her she said "feels just like your little dick"

2. After having used Johnson our dildo she let me inside her. She told me "I can't even feel you now, is your little dick really in?"

3. I was wearing the strapon and fucking her hard from behind while caged. She was cumming like I've never heard and moaned "omg my fucking god! I'm cumming I'm cumming your cage is hitting my clit"

When @Mistress Amanté gets verbal, I tend to lose my mind!

18andlocked and withpermission like this.
  19. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Your post made me Wet!!!! Thanks

Xtudo3002 likes this.
  20. Zoepee

Zoepee Member

Tx
    Local Time:
    All of those post are hard to read. Can we talk about sewing or checkers. Lol

danleft1 and Mash2214 like this.
  21. Mash2214

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    Sure since its your idea than you need to start. I'm more of a chess man.

The Knight jumped the Bishop and checked the King the Queen over powered the Knight and disciplined him.

sissybitch and danleft1 like this.
  22. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    And my cage incledibly small.

Mash2214 likes this.
  23. thefemdecided

thefemdecided Long term member

Local Time:
    2:08 PM
    Speaking from the other side, a threat to go vanilla would probably scare the crap out of him! J x

24. Xtudo3002

Xtudo3002 Xall

SubMale
    World
    Local Time:
    Her orgams make me very happy, I don't have any excuses for not pleasing her, so when I hear her moanings and whispers of pleasure I can tell I am being most successeful
    I don't expect to cum anymore and she will not permit it for a long time. I'm so happy!

Mash2214 likes this.
  25. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    There are a few. The first was asking her girlfriend who had a grudge about it being a man's world, to be the sadist to my masochist. That was both scary and exciting. The second one is when she told me that she is not attracted to penises and prefers sex with women. That was not a shock since she has used a vibrator and denied me intercourse for about 20 years. It was just affirmation of what I suspected.

The most scary was just yesterday. After falling into a depression and having anxiety attacks after my last orgasm, my wife said that she thinks I should not have orgasms anymore and will only allow me to orgasm if denial has negative effects on my well being. No more feeling sorry for me after a few months when I am begging for an orgasm during sex. No more unlocking me during sex as much as before. Although I really love to be edged, she feels that it only makes me want an orgasm more, as does a ruined orgasm. Sort of trying to quit smoking by puffing but not inhaling. :) Time will tell. She has threatened this before, but she loves me and gets worried when I am pleading for an orgasm and not sleeping well because of many nighttime erections.

Joroincharge and Mash2214 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice