Things I can do to my sub to keep him Interested.

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by MissThick, Feb 14, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. MissThick

MissThick Goddess Amz

Sydney Australia
    Local Time:
    8:25 PM
    I find that I am in need of little things I can do during the day and when I am not with him to keep him thinking about me all day.

Any suggestions on what keeps you hard the whole day?
    I want him embarrassed in public because he randomly gets hard thinking of me.
    I want him to have a wet spot thinking of what i might do later.
    I want him to not be able to function properly because of his thoughts of me.
    What does your dom do to keep you thinking of her?

attistoC, ugams, Rafa and 1 other person like this.
  2. Charles3451

Charles3451 Long term member

SE England
    Local Time:
    9:25 AM
    You could make him wear your used underwear under his male clothing for a start.

attistoC, locked17, Flick and 2 others like this.
  3. LockedUpL

LockedUpL Active member

Local Time:
    Panties are a great reminder and it's not something a kh or dom will need to remember to do or require lots of effort. Wearing a butt plug also falls into the same category, simple, easy and effective.

A naughty text msg or better still a picture is a rare treat for me but never fails to make me strain in my cage.

To make things a bit more interesting in public, text and demand a pic proving he's wearing the panties or is still caged. Put a time limit on how long he has to reply. If he fails to reply in the time limit, you can decide to punish...

If you're at home, gentle slaps to his butt as you walk past, a caress of his cage every now and again. Drives me wild when my kh does this.

4. valesk25

valesk25 Active member

Local Time:
    the thought that Mistress demands a picture of me wearing her used panties is enough for me to make a quick visit to the toilet, take a picture and send it back to her.

I'd hate to think of what she could do to me if I didn't comply. She has the power over me and likes to demonstrate it regularly.

5. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    Most of mine would revolve around some kind of feminization, but not sure that is part of your domination over him. But having him do tasks for you, while at work or at home is a good way to keep his thoughts on pleasing you. Simple things like picking up your dry cleaning or a needed makeup product on a break from work, or polishing your shoes at home, or taking a moment to write lines of affirmation of your role and his. All will remind him where his real focus needs to be. Good luck and enjoy.

6. Gonzo

Gonzo Active member

Holland
    Local Time:
    10:25 AM
    My KH texts me asking witch panties she is wearing. The wrong answer means punishment.

You could text him explaining in detail what you are going to do to him when he comes home and he's been a good boy.

nivelx77 likes this.
  7. karent_50

karent_50 Junior Member

USA
    Local Time:
    Not everyone is the same so you will have to figure out what his "hot buttons" are, and how best to push them. Also its not only about sex. His thoughts should be on you, pleasing you or making your day easier and happier. Naturally knowing he is aroused and thinking of you, or aching for you, is enjoyable for you too. :)

Your profile is rather bare so we could use some background to offer better assistance. Is he locked? That will greatly shift his focus to you. What are you both into and what do you enjoy most?

Given the nature of the membership, its natural a lot of the suggestions will revolve around feminisation, and chastity. Do you have him underdress in panties or other lingerie? That usually keeps them distracted. I do like the suggestions of having him pick up dry cleaning or other more personal or feminine things (make up etc) since you mentioned you like him "embarrassed or having a wet spot". Since you said wet spot, have him wear a panty liner in his panties too. Agreed texting suggestive thoughts or pics, as well as requesting proof pics that he has obeyed or wearing something is good, especially if given a time limit and they happen at random moments to add uncertainty and nervousness. I do that with my sissy husband frequently and it never fails to be effective.

@Gonzo. I do love the suggestion of asking what panties I'm wearing, and may start doing that too, with my daily lingerie or even clothing choices. That should force my sissy husband to have even more detailed and intimate thoughts of me, which I know will excite her and deepen her focus and submission.

8. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    Even if it’s just fantasy, send him naughty pics and taunt him that he will never get released or never feel the warmth of a vagina on his penis ever again. Just expressing that you recognize his sacrifice goes along way and a pat or grope of the cage goes a long way. Even if you aren’t into cuckolding you could tease him about some hot guy hitting on you and exciting you. Find his buttons and push them, even if it’s stuff that will remain fantasy.

9. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    If you want it to get awkward with him in public make him wear a bigger cage so he always has a bulge and get him some symbolism stuff.

-necklace with padlock on it
    -t-shirt with a rooster in a cage
    etc...

send him some "naughty text messages"

attistoC, PricessKitten and MissThick like this.
  10. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    The biggest thing is to keep him reminded that he isn’t forgotten. It may feel mean but the locked love to be taunted about your power and what they have given up.

Headtrip, Rectrix, herboi and 3 others like this.
  11. MissThick

MissThick Goddess Amz

Sydney Australia
    Local Time:
    I love all these posts.
    Yes it is important for him not to be forgotten.
    I don't think I am interested him being a sissy but i do see the fun in it.
    Sending pictures, banging on his cage are fun. My husband loves wrestling and choking and me putting him to sleep. I am a think woman so he loves to be crushed.
    He likes to be tied up and CBT.
    I love the idea of doing sneaky things in public. Any more suggestions for this?
    What do you do in public?

attistoC, subhubandy and slave_m like this.
  12. Happytoplease

Happytoplease Sexually starved, and constantly horny.

England
    Local Time:
    My wife will let me know that I will be getting some action later, I will be really excited about this all day then when it comes to bed time she will say "sorry I'm too tired". It is so frustrating.

13. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Yes, that is crushing....

MissThick likes this.
  14. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:

How about a nice remote app controlled butt plug? You can give him a buzz from anywhere on the planet. Or from right across the table in a resturant.
    For more money theres the Dreamlover 2000 that hooks electrodes to his cage for either sensuous massage or painful shocks also from anywhere via phone app.

Best of luck to you. You sound like a delightful Mistress for that lucky boy.

Chastity_Couple likes this.
  15. anasyrma

anasyrma Long term member

Engineer
    Virginia outside Washington, DC
    Local Time:
    A previous girlfriend of mine would often ask me to unzip my pants when driving home from work to expose my cage and even to stay that way walking to the house from the car parked in front of it. She would often want to keep her hand on my crotch or in my pants almost everywhere we went.
    Another thing I have done is to where a strap-on under my pants when running errands such as going to the grocery store.
    Maybe having him wear a butt plug in public would keep his mind focused on you as well.

16. Jinkyu

Jinkyu Long term member

Seattle area
    Local Time:
    2:25 AM
    my wife has me wear an estim plug most of the time. she gives me little shocks when we're around. when I'm out and about, the plug and cage make it hard to think about anything else but her

MSDB321 likes this.
  17. StubHub

StubHub Long term member

Retired
    Central iowa
    Local Time:
    4:25 AM
    In the old days I suffered the same fate many time's. Different game rules these days.

18. MissThick

MissThick Goddess Amz

Sydney Australia
    Local Time:
    I love the thought of being able to control it when im not with him hahahaha that sounds so fun

Chastity_Couple and slave_m like this.
  19. Lisa43

Lisa43 Long term member

Retired
    USA,Maryland
    Local Time:
    Wireless technologies - I would search for a belt that incorporates electronic devices that could be use to edge him or as necessary punish him. As time progresses there are going to be more system that will offer the KH complete control of her sissy. With this power, you must exercise great responsibly.
    Lisa

20. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    I think a great deal of the interest is what you do for each other and keeping desires high. When we use to swing, my wife would tell me about the guy or guys she played that evening Driving on the way home from the event. I was usually spent from the lady or ladies I enjoyed, but once she started talking and then unzipping me, I would start to actually get hard. Now if we are on a road trip, she will reach across the seat and either play with my cage thru my pants or unzip and reach in.

After a real stressful day dealing with some of her clients, she likes to grab a glass of wine and have me meet her in the hot tub. Sometimes it leads to her sitting on my lap facing me and kissing me passionately. Of course there is the hand under the water just putting enough of a tug on the cage. She may also climb up on the edge and have me bring her to orgasm several times with my tongue.

Then there is nothing hotter than when she and her GF are getting it on. Being tied to a chair watching and being teased about my cage. Or in the summer at the pool, naked except for my cage and serving her and her GF snack and drinks and having hands rubbed against my body and cage.

But most important, its the reward from relief to release. On a long term lockup, she will give me a caged orgasm with a vibrator against the cage. It may only be considered an average orgasm, but an orgasm none the less. Then there is the times when I am unlocked and sex any way I want, anywhere I want, and nothing off limits. Now a days I might be lucky if I get it up 3 times in 24 hours, but when I'm finished I look forward to being locked up again.

Open2njoy and valesk25 like this.
  21. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    I think everybody is made some good suggestions. But what's really important is what fits within your relationship and is consistent with meeting your obligations to each other. I read 1 comment about a wife promising sex and then at the end of the day denying it. I understand that the anticipation could be a real turn on throughout the day. But depending on the personality it may end up causing a serious rift. I know in my case my wife to try that at the suggestion of one of her girlfriends and my reaction was just to get pissed off. I told her that she lied to me, she did not keep her promise, and that it's in abuse of our relationship. The other thing that I think is important is that you need to remain consistent throughout. One of the reasons that this form of play has never worked for us is because she ends up being a fire and forget kind of girl and therefore I have no interest. I have sufficient hobbies and obligations that if she does not want to sufficiently participate in our game. I just told her I don't care if you don't/can't care, were done and that's that.

22. LockitMan

LockitMan Lifestyle service submissive/slave/sissy maid

Retired
    New York
    Local Time:

Then who is serving who in your little "game"?

I prefer the realism of my Mistress being able to change her mind or to simply test me and push buttons and limits. But it's not for everyone.

23. mcfeely

mcfeely Long term member

Medic
    Local Time:
    Exactly. For me its a game. I don't want or need a mistress. What I want is a partner. We serve each other. Trust is a slipery slope. If a promise or commitment is broken, where does it stop?

Chastehubs likes this.
  24. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    love it! And also do it to!

25. Dogchasecats

Dogchasecats Princess Elizabeth
    Verified Female

Theater
    Texas
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Daily unlock- edge or tease - vary the way it happens- make it unexpected.
    First do what I call positioning. That is start with commands that he has to obey that establish your positions. Have him kiss your feet, get him to undress while you remain clothed, have him agree to rules. Stuff like that. Then after he complys unlock him. Get him to edge. Use a vibrator, a flesh flight, make him look you in the eyes. Vary the experience. Make a list of things to do and add to it. Ask for help.

Lock him back up.have him beg to be locked up, make him give you reasons he SHOULD be locked up. Stuff like that.

keeping his chemical levels up is important.

on your side you should have goals. I came up with a long list of things he might object to doing. It goes from easy to hard.when he is in a sexual state of mind I try to progress up the list gradually getting him to do harder things.

attistoC, Open2njoy, ugams and 7 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice