Would chastity be fun???

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by TommyB, Nov 1, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. TommyB

TommyB Member

Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    My wife and I are in our late 30's and we've been married for 14 years. For the last 10 years we really havn't had much of a sex life because of the kids. Last year she had a hysterectomy and her sex drive went down to zero. My sex drive is still going full speed so while I was searchig for ways to control it, I came across some chastitiy sites and I became really interested! I brought the idea up to her several times and she seemed to be suportive but not really interested. I went ahead and got the vice and we tried a couple of times for a few weeks and the feeling was great for me but I would stop because she showed little interested. She did comment a few weeks after I gave up the last time that she missed all the attention I was giving her, but I don't think that she realized that it was because I was at a high level of readiness! Now my question is would it be exciting for me to give it another try knowing that shes not going to care or would the excitement just fizzle out and I would just be wasting my time? Thanks for any help! I really want this to work out but I just don't know how to get her into it! Thanks!

2. Unlucky

Unlucky Long term member

Local Time:
    3:27 PM
    I'm of the opinion that chastity cannot work long term without an interested and engaged partner. A man needs an outlet or at least an acknowledgement of his frustrations and you're not going to get that from someone who doesn't care.

That being said, go for it. If she acknowledged and missed the attention, maybe she'll grow interested despite the nonexistent sex drive. Even if that it is unlikely, it is still worth a shot.

Rectrix, squier and Dasa like this.
  3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    11:27 PM
    Sounds like she needs to talk to doctor about hormone replacement therapy.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  4. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    6:27 PM
    I'm not really sure why you feel the need to control your sex drive. She's not interested in sex because of a lack of hormones and you being locked up isn't going to change that. She should be talking to her gynecologist.

Just wanting to try chastity for fun is another matter but given that your wife doesn't have much interest in sex, it's probably going to be a hard sell.

Ma’ams Slut likes this.
  5. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    unless you talk about it and agree what you want out of this it will indeed just fizzle out, because from her point of view there's no spark there in the first place.

Others have mentioned your wife consulting her doctor. That's a good idea. In terms of chastity, you need to discuss it, allowing you to explain what you want from it and what benefits she will gain from it. That way she might be more amenable to the idea.

Good luck

Ma’ams Slut and Rectrix like this.
  6. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    Chastity isn’t a good way to lower libido to match your wife. You will be even hornier and you will be in the dreaded “locked and forgot” scenario. A while back, doctors freaked out over the WHI study that showed major health risks to hormone replacement therapy. Later it was found to be flawed and the danger was from taking synthetic estrogens like Premarin. They found that women benefit in health, body and mind by taking estradiol which is bioidentical to what is in the human body. Otherwise, you are trying to get a rise out of a eunuch.

Robinoh likes this.
  7. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    10:27 PM
    Though a chastity device can be a cool way of patching differing sex drives, in this case you need to sort out the externally induced drop on her side. Otherwise you're just building yourself a bridge to old age.

Jessica Alexander likes this.
  8. Jessica Alexander

Houston
    Local Time:
    If she won’t seek help and you are committed to staying with her, you could find medication to lower your libido.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice