My thoughts

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by madamsboy, Mar 5, 2009.

Random Thread
  1. madamsboy

madamsboy Looking for a special female

Local Time:
    5:56 AM
    I've been thinking about this whole blogging thing for a while now. I just wasn't sure if it is a good idea for me or not as I tend to ramble and repeat myself.
    but I am going to anyhow.
    A little background for anyone who is interested
    I have known my wife/now Madam since we were little kids, we married about 12 years ago but had originally started off with me as more of top. she appeared to enjoy letting me tie her up, though every time I finished tying her up I untied her just to have sex with her, never could make much of "scene" out of it. We had kids which took a bite out our playtime, we also moved in with family so that killed alot of it as well except when we took time for ourselves which was rare. we hit a patch where we lost our kids and had to move out from where we were (so the kids could continue in the same place) That gave us back our playtime (yay for that) it was around that time that I figured out I was playing the wrong role. I went to being a sub, but my wife never really rose up to madam right away. a couple of years and thousands of dollars later we got our kids back, plus had another one. within the last couple of years we started to play more with her taking on the role of Madam (she does not like the term mistress). Madam starting getting upset about me playing with myself, even though I made sure to emphasize that she was who I was thinking of. sometime last year I decided to buy a CB to make Madam feel a bit better. We did (ok, mostly me) research as to which would be the best option for us. Madam liked the CB2k because of it's openness. so we bought it. I tried to wear it BEFORE cutting the pins, but was too much of a pain and the shape of the ring was really uncomfortable for me. I ended up selling it on egay for a loss in september. The holidays started coming around and we discussed getting the CB6k since the pins pointed out (much more logical) rather than in, plus it has a wider ring and the opening on the top for easier installation) I surprised her by getting it as a holiday present. Since I started wearing it, I am in it most of the time. It does come of when she gets horny, which is about 75% of the time since I started wearing it. It has done wonders for our sex life, I think she is more interested more often than I am.

more later, I have a meeting to run off to

2. madamsboy

Local Time:
    Last night Madam was very horny and let me out to please her.
    This time she actually took it off rather than telling me to take it off myself like she previously has.
    She said that she was surprised by the effect the CB had on her and she is very glad that we bought it.
    I do have to put it back on in a little bit.
    Madam didn't realize I hadn't put it back on already.
    she was/is not happy about that
    I get the feeling there will be a consequence for it.

3. madamsboy

Local Time:
    Last night I tried on a pair of heels for her that she had bought for herself but can't walk in. we have discussed and played with heels in the past, but as usual we both worry about what the other person wants so much that we forget what we want and it may very well be the same thing. Madam got turned on by it and some other videos that popped up on my computer but her head hurt more than usual so we went of to bed.
    Once we got there I started to reread the terms of the chastity contract that I had printed out from here before signing it. I went through it with her to make sure it was clear to both of us. It is now signed by both of us. Things will be getting more interesting, that is for sure.

4. maturemetal

maturemetal CUSTOM CAGES AND TUBES

Local Time:
    Sound like you are off to a great start. Wait until she has you service her without removing the chastity. That's when you will be in trouble. LOL

5. madamsboy

Local Time:
    like last night?
    she said she wanted to play.
    I started playing with her and about midway through as she's teasing me she asks " you don't think you're getting out do you?". It was a real question, not a statement, so my answer was "it is up to you Madam." Needless to say she orgasmed and I stayed locked up.
    Madam did say she already wants to redo the contract to add some things into it.

6. maturemetal

Local Time:
    This morning I told my boss that I wanted her take me with a dildo. She said I guess that will be another week:rules:
    We do not have a contract she is the contract.

7. madamsboy

Local Time:
    we have a contract since we both are pretty good at spinning words. Contract helps to clear up confusion.

Today we did a little local toy shopping and came away with a purple butt plug and some ankle support cuffs for her (leg issues make her on top almost impossible, and these will hopefully let her keep her legs up to increase her enjoyment)
    We also looked at some of the glass dildos (for her), and remote vibrating cockring(for me). She wasn't sure which dildo she'd like best so she decided to think on it and go back another time to buy one.
    We did discuss getting a strap-on but she said not yet

8. maturemetal

Local Time:
    My wife likes the rabbit. The cyber skins are good too. If she dosent like the dildo she can always use it on you. I got my wife one and it was larger than I thought it would be it is 8" and 2" across. it was too big for her so since I made the mistake she did not want it to go to wast now she uses it on me. ouch!:bj:

9. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    my Mistress loves the glass dildo with bumps on the shaft. when i use it on Her i employ a twisting thrust motion which works every time.

10. madamsboy

Local Time:
    you mean like this one: http://www.thepleasurechest.com/pleasure-dong-bumps-6020-prd1.htm
    that is the one Madam looked at first
    I think she is also considering the one with swirls. She just isn't sure which one she will enjoy more

11. madamsboy

Local Time:
    now you know why I had her go shopping with me. ;-)

12. madamsboy

Local Time:
    the ankle support cuffs did not work for us, though now the plans on removing the connecting link and using them on me.

13. madamsboy

Local Time:
    yesterday we did a little shopping again
    this time we picked up the tantus gag
    a strap on harness and dildo to go with it.

we shall see how soon these are put to use.
    Madam did make a point of telling the young lady at the store that the gag is to shut me up.
    we do have to laugh as when Madam asked her where the gags were, she thought we meant gag gifts not :bondage:

14. madamsboy

Local Time:
    well today we used strap on on both of us. (sterilized in between)
    Didn't do much for me (it's too small)
    Madam LOVED it, she seemed to enjoy it more than she enjoys me :sulk:
    we did have a short discussion on me staying locked up in a real belt and only using the strap on. she did seem to enjoy the idea but said money is an issue preventing it.

15. madamsboy

Local Time:
    just a bit of an update.
    a little while back we bought :[​IMG] because I felt that [​IMG] was / is too small for me.
    A couple of nights back the newer/larger one was used on me and boy what a feeling that was. I was squirming all over the place. I didn't orgasm from it at all, probably because I was unused to the feeling of it "bottoming" out in me.
    Last night I used it on Madam to the tune of 3 orgasms with some oral sex in between. Madam had only planned on one orgasm, but I kept at Madam for more :anim_46: Madam kept saying that it was because I wanted to be released :angel:. That may have been true, but in the end I wasn't. Tonight probably though. Madam will release me for intercourse since Madam says likes feeling the ribs and veins on me. I do feel that I shall look for a more veiny(sp?) Silicone dildo for Madam's Pleasure.

16. madamsboy

Local Time:
    So I was unlocked for the weekend.
    On sunday we went shopping and I noticed a set of purple Masterlock locks of the small size. [​IMG] Madam LOVES purple. The heads to the keys are purple.
    This morning I asked Madam of she wanted me to put the CB back on. She responded that it is her time of the month so I don't have to. I said if she wanted me to I would. She asked if I wanted to be locked up that long. I said it was up to her. She said to lock it up and I asked if she wanted me to use the new purple lock or the stock lock. She wanted the purple one of course. She is now wearing the key on a string around her neck with a couple of other charms. Our kids have already asked what the key was for. Madam said it was for something special.

17. xcitex2

xcitex2 Back from the past!

Private Security.
    Kentucky
    Local Time:
    Can I ask where you found these locks? I think my wife would love the idea as well. She has not wanted to wear anything around her neck because a normal bland key just looks out of place. This might help.

18. madamsboy

Local Time:
    at Target! it came in a 4 pack of locks and keys. It is a lighter weight lock than stock though so it bounces around alot more than the stock brass lock. It also will rust (I assume). What is the worst that happens if it rusts? you either a. cut the lock off b. are locked until WD-40/ PB Blaster eats through the rust. c. you lost all hope for release :spider:

19. madamsboy

Local Time:
    just a bit of an update for anyone interested.
    I have been unlocked for a while and I am having issues getting comfortable in one again.
    The birdlock was a miserable failure, and the CB6K just isn't working comfortably right now. I am going to order the "s" cage and see if that helps or not.

on thursday night I drove out to the boondocks and on my way back asked Madam if she wanted anything for the adult "toy" stores that are out that way. She replied with "surprise me".
    so I stopped at one of them (confused it with another that is long closed down and bulldozed) to see what they had. no many terribly interesting products there, just the normal assortment of dildos and movies. I ended up trying to choose between an inflatable butt plug or a new strap on harness for madam to be more comfortable in (she doesn't find the one we had to be comfortable for her).
    in the end the harness with dildo is what I chose ($40).
    the next day I asked if she wanted me to put anything on or in while I was getting ready. She said to put something in.
    So of course I obliged her. Later on after kids went to bed, I asked if I could "bother" her and she consented so I started playing with her. She asked me to get the new strapon, and I helped her put it on. It fit quite well on her. we continued playing a little and then she had me suck on the dildo, the look on her face when I did that was priceless. She went to take her hand to my head to help move it up and down (classic guy move), that is how much she was enjoying it. We then went into the bedroom where I bent over the bed so she could enter me from behind. She was loving it so much that I was quite surprised she didn't orgasm while nailing me. Sadly her body said quit before she or I finished that way so we moved onto a more vanilla position to finish up.
    we both finished but had to change the sheets on the bed :happy0030:.

I think we are getting back into a good route, time will tell.

20. madamsboy

Local Time:
    Last night madam took me with her strap on while I was locked up and she actually had a full blown orgasm while doing it. It surprised me. there was nothing in her and no stimulation other than her fucking me hard. Maybe she doesn't need me after all :confused0082:

21. chastityslavejohn

chastityslavejohn Mistress Irianna's pet

Local Time:
    mmmm, delicious sub4madam...congratulations!!

22. madamsboy

Local Time:
    I did end up getting the "s" cage and let me tell you that it is much better than the plain or the birdlocked.

I am back to being locked up. I have been since tuesday with a short break thrusday night (see above post). I was actually relocked right after which is not the normal course.
    Madam has also taken to calling me "boy" which I much prefer towhen she was calling me "sir".

23. bitchmadam

bitchmadam Member

Local Time:
    4:56 AM
    i am liking to see the boy is liking what i have done and boy you will fine out what i have in me soon it might take a while sorry o ya i don't have to sorry you you have to sorry me

24. madamsboy

Local Time:
    thank you madam for posting in my thread. It will be interesting to see where things go to as you know my limits and the reasoning behind them. :love0001:

25. madamsboy

Local Time:
    :anim_63:So things are going along quite swimmingly.
    Madam plans on extending my lock up periods. So far best has been 7 days, and Madam plans on beating that.
    Madam has asked me twice so far to go out and walk the dog at night in a skirt.
    first time she only asked for the skirt. I said no and didn't because I live in the city proper and know my neighbors and would be recognized all too easily as a guy in a skirt.
    The second time, we were in the car and she wanted me to do it in heels and a wig. I asked if she was serious and she said "maybe", I responded that I would think about it. She said for me to make my decision because she didn't know how soon or if she really wants me to. If I do, I will definately need to shave first.

As I mentioned in another thread, she has met a young lady that is very much like herself and I have encouraged her to more than friend her if she wants. Madam has replied by saying with a smile "MAY BEE". Funny thing is we were talking prior about her being with another woman but needed to find one she could trust since the last one Madam trusted enough to do something with, disappeared after Madam and I were married.
    This is definately an interesting journey that I had not expected to be on, but I am enjoying it immensely except for the not nomasturbation part :anim_63:

I am also in the midst of designing a new bed frame for our bedroom with 4 posts and 5 drawers underneath. 1 drawer will come out from the foot of the bed and run all the way back to the headboard :evilgrin0010:
    hard part is doing it.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice