Naked in public shower room while locked

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by yolicc, Jun 14, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. yolicc

yolicc Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    12:58 AM
    Just wondering does anyone try to use the public shower room while locked in the cage?
    I always thought about it, and i finally got a chance to do it today.

I woke up super early this morning to catch the first wave of people getting in the pool close to my place, but i was wrong... there were quite bit of people waiting outside for the door to open.... i was little disappointed but nothing stopped me from trying. i went into the private stall and quickly change for the shorts and jumped in the pool for a quick wake-up swim, as the time went by, i walked into the public shower and get ready for work. the stall is cubic with dividers in between each ones, but whoever pass by is able to see the person's whole body in the stall. i quickly grabbed my towel and shampoo and start taking a shower with my shorts on, but as my confidence slowly building up, i took off my shorts and being naked in the public shower room. of course with my lock and everything. i was enjoying the hot shower and the quietness of the morning. after i am done, i walked naked all the way to the public change area and start to dry my body. while i am drying my body and seeing the shinny cage with water dripping thru makes me super horny. a guy came right in without any sign, he peeked towards my lower body, quickly changed clothes then took off to the pool, by being seen by a stranger definitely gave me a huge boner and i was quite embarrassed at the moment as well. then i put on my panty which is provided by my KH @Queen S and took off to start my shift.

it is just a start of me showing the cage to other people, but every time i think about it makes me feel good. i wish in the near future, i can wear the tight swimming brief with lock shown thru and lay on the beach somewhere nice with my KH. then i may start stripping my pants to show our secrets to others. just a thought. hope to hear from everyone with their experience.

buildup and Maddie Mae like this.
  2. Billus

Billus Laconic.

UK
    Local Time:
    7:58 AM
    Remember that strangers may not want to be exposed to your kink, so be careful.

rsd78 and Chaste J. like this.
  3. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    I admire your nerve

"It is just a start of me showing the cage to other people"

Sounds like a trailer for a movie: LOL

4. viciv

viciv Member

France
    Local Time:
    I have got such experience once ))) I was prisoned by my wife in plastic Holy Trainer device all day long, and in the evening, when I decided to go the gym, I pleased her to release me, but she kissed my cheek and said: "Not today, my dear boy..."

Even when I kneelt before her and asked why she became to be so strong, she answered: "No, you ought to be locked, that is my holy will!"

Then she said: "Can you really suffer this little inconvenience in the name of our love, my little puppy?" - and I understood that my lovely keyholder would not change her decision.

There were no problems in the dressing room before training, because my flaccid penis is not a big one, and it was putted in a small tube whis was invisible in my pants. But after training, when I returned to the dressing room to take a shower I felt myself very uncomfortable.

Moreover, I felt humiliated, because despite the late evening there were a several men, with beautifully raised muscles and long free-hanging dicks. And I was afraid that if I took off my undies, these athletes would laugh at me.

I was so ashamed to be with them, as if I was a girl. I probably even turned red with shame, and before removing the panties, I covered my cock with a towel. What I have never done in the men's locker room before. And with this towel I went to the shower stall.

However, I could not leave a towel with me, because there were no hooks in the shower stall. In addition, there was no door in it, so I had to hang a towel on the wall and somehow sideways went to wash. I bathed longer than usual to catch the moment when all the other men come out and I can wrap the towel over my hips again.

When I returned to the locker room, all the men had already gone. The sports club was almost closed, and I was alone. In this moment I made a mistake. I dind't wait for any visitors, and I freely dried my body with a towel and hung it on my shoulders. And then while I was tooking a fresh panties from my backpack standing naked, a cleaning woman entered the dressing room.

She certainly watched the device hanging on my penis. I'm not sure that she completely understood what this device was, but the was really surprised. She said: "Excuse me, please, but what do your wear on your dick? It's amazing" - I was totally confused, but tell her that is the device for roleplay.

She excused again and went off, while I was dressed fast. I am sure she told about my kink to another personnel of the club, because the girls at the reception have smiled me after that occasion differently, than they did it before :) But no one asked me any question about this incident.

buildup likes this.
  5. Weeble

Weeble Active member

Milton Keynes, UK
    Local Time:
    The answers to these posts are all going to be very country specific.

When I lived in the US there is no way I'd have done that as people as a rule to uptight and often prejudged based on their own preconceptions. "Think of the children!"

In the UK I find that I have to "judge the room" to know if it matters, but since I'm not one for walking round changing rooms naked I'd hardly let a sneak peak out.

I was in Berlin earlier this year though and the pool changing area was a lot more relaxed. I didn't feel like there was any judgement there at all, they don't seem to see nakedness in a changing room as sexual and just move on past it. I wore it in the changing rooms and chatted to guys and they didn't even skip a beat in the conversation when it got noticed.

I think the biggest thing here is the way people sexualise a situation when it normally wouldn't be that that causes offensive to many people, but if it is just part of your body, you aren't trying to sexualise their day then no one else cares, at least in the more liberal parts of the world.

Nostromo and buildup like this.
  6. buildup

buildup Long term member

UK
    Local Time:
    If it were me I'd feel the need to change gyms

7. Shepherdsflock

Shepherdsflock Long term member

Local Time:
    2:58 AM
    I have showered and dressed many times in various gyms (I travel a lot for work, and visit the local YMCAs to exercise while traveling) while locked up. Before I exercise, I check out the shower room. If it’s the open type, that’s a big nope. I either abstain from exercising or just leave my sweaty clothes on after exercising and change elsewhere (hotel room if traveling, at home if not traveling).

If it’s got individual shower stalls, especially with doors or curtains, I will shower there. It’s not difficult to undress discretely. If the locker room is crowded, I will undress and dress in a toilet stall. I always try to choose a locker where it seems like it will be easy to turn my body away others and not have anything seen.

8. R2002

R2002 Long term member

Attorney
    USA
    Local Time:
    3:58 AM
    [QUOTE

If it’s got individual shower stalls, especially with doors or curtains, I will shower there.

I always try to choose a locker where it seems like it will be easy to turn my body away others and not have anything seen.[/QUOTE]

That's my situation in my gym

9. yolicc

yolicc Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    wow, that was close but surprised she asked u about it... normally peolple would just walked away..lol

10. yolicc

yolicc Member

Canada
    Local Time:
    That's weired... to me a change room is a change room... i am expected to see people naked and change in there... i grew up in an environment that people are not being judged while naked in change room. but like u said, it could totally depends... i would feel more free while travelling for sure.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice