Back under lock and key

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Locked in love, Nov 3, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    11:47 PM
    In the end of September, I talked to her about 'lock-tober'. She replied, "I'm sorry, I thought I was the one making the rules". I was caged most of the time anyway but we went on a road trip to celebrate our 10th. Hit a few cities and I was unlocked the whole time. It was really fun and we had sex a few times a day. We returned last Sunday and I was still out of the cage. Old habits returned and I gave into self pleasure a few times.

Anyway, yesterday afternoon, she said "fun time is over. back in the cage and give me the key." I did as I was told, made her a cocktail and waited for her in our little theatre. She came down in a breathtaking outfit. I'd bought her some Italian boots a few years back that she'd put on with panties, a tank top and a leather motorcycle jacket. I think my wife is always beautiful but when she dresses like this, it drives me wild. She slipped me a blue pill. Normally this means no uncaging as she knows how difficult it is for me. After awhile, she turned on a show she wanted to watch and had me on all fours in front of her. She'd never used me as a foot stool before but that was her plan. For nearly an hour I was in that position. Occasionally, she'd crop me.....I never knew when.

Finally, she breaks out the wand and says "stay down there. you know I don't really need you for this". After she's done, she has me take her to dinner. At this point I'm completely enamoured and want nothing other than to get my hands on her. She knows how I feel and says 'hope you're enjoying the cage. I think it's going to be awhile'. I ask if I'm getting out for my birthday which is this week. "Fuck no. You were out for a week and you came plenty of times. I'll let you know when but I wouldn't get my hopes up for anytime soon."

We got home and she had me go down on her and use a slim vibe at the same time. She exploded and then fell fast asleep, something she really enjoys.

Other than writing a titilating tale, what I continue to learn is that neither of us really like the 'schedule'. It's much more fun to not know what's going to happen for me and for her, I think she feels more in control. What was surprising for me was how quickly I've returned to my sub place after a week of freedom and tons of orgasms. Previously, it would have taken me awhile to get back. Now I sit in my office, waiting for her to wake up and hoping she'll ask for me to serve her in anyway she likes. I feel very fortunate.

Weber, Mash2214, Rectrix and 4 others like this.
  2. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    sounds awesome enjoy the moments for however long they last.

3. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    12:47 AM
    Obviously a taste of freedom has highlighted how strong your urges are when cage. Sounds like you deliciously tortured, enjoy and obey.

Locked in love likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    Sounds like you both had a great time!

Locked in love likes this.
  5. Mash2214

Mash2214 Locked today, tomorrow, forever

Business Owner, servant
    Canada
    Local Time:
    10:47 PM
    The two of you definitely had a great time. It sounds to me like it was your last chance at freedom and control over when or if Her, and yes I mean Her, Cock gets released.
    She’s giving you what you’ve always wanted. For her to take Complete control over your sexual activity.
    Enjoy the Ride.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice