Constant craving since caged

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by HappilyCaged, Nov 30, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. HappilyCaged

HappilyCaged Member

Local Time:
    1:25 PM
    Since I've been caged, I find myself constantly craving to lick my Mistress's pussy. Before I was caged, I would eat Her pussy sometimes, but I didn't really enjoy it. Since being caged it's all I can think about and everything about it drives me wild. I adore the smell, the taste, the feel of Her hands on my head guiding my tongue where She wants and when She orgasms I can't help but hungrily lap up every drop of Her nectar. 24/7 it's on my mind, and when She allows me to do it, I feel this amazing sense of joy and it relieves some of the incredible horniness I have for Her constantly. Has anyone else experienced this after being locked?

Breathe, LadyBlaze, Mark Owen and 8 others like this.
  2. Arti_Rao

Arti_Rao Long term member

Local Time:
    10:55 PM
    good to know the essence of caging has started too fast.
    for e it started after few weeks and also it has opened doors to many other cravings

3. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Oh yes pleasing my Goddess orally does take away some of my desire for a release and yes i want more of her in my mouth. It's got to the point where I will clean her up after intercourse and she loves it.

4. NoloMeTangere

NoloMeTangere Long term member

Local Time:
    LOL. Welcome to my world.

HappilyCaged likes this.
  5. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    6:25 PM
    yes.

HappilyCaged and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  6. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    Ditto

HappilyCaged likes this.
  7. Sexy Slave 69

Sexy Slave 69 Long term member

Manager
    New Zealand
    Local Time:
    5:25 AM
    I have become addicted to licking my KH, but only do it under her instructions. I would dearly love for her scent to be the first thing on my lips every morning and the last thing every night. I love the craving with a treat at her instruction.

8. Cincy

Cincy Long term member

Local Time:
    I am not caged, but I am denied orgasms, and I get to lick my wife's pussy between 3 and 5 times every day. I always thank her for that privilege.

9. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    My 'proper place' is usually to be found worshipping 2 to 3 times a week. It's very beneficial to my all aspects of my wellbeing I've found and is my favourite thing to do in all the world!

10. Nicoftime

Nicoftime The suspense is terrible...I hope it lasts

Railroad
    South of Lacrosse Wisconsin
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:25 PM
    Yes this is normal, we are substituting our pleasure for being involved in theirs.

I unlike you have always been fond of going down, but now if I don’t get to I’m greatly disappointed. Before, if she didn’t want oral (rare) I didn’t think anything of it and thought it was no biggie and we just skipped a step.

Now I find myself craving all sorts of things, things I really wasn’t into but now feel somewhat compelled to do if given the opportunity. Like one night she had her feet on my lap as normal on the couch and I was rubbing them. Out of the blue I had a compulsion to lick and worship them. This wasn’t a planned event, she had not washed her feet, had been wearing shoes at work all day and barefoot around the house all night. I could smell her scent on them and in my mouth her toes went. I spent an hour worshipping her feet. I was mesmerized. She fell asleep to my rubbing and licking.

So as time goes by, sometimes our base instincts change to fit our circumstance. If oral, or worshiping is all that you have the opportunity to do, you will crave it more and more.

Enjoy your new appreciation for her

11. locked8452

locked8452 Active member

US, Southeast
    Local Time:
    Same here. When I pleasure Princess orally I frequently experience a flow of precum that seems to last for several seconds. Her orgasms are my primary release.

12. Intensity

Intensity Lovely Hot Wife Holds The Key

Engineer
    Great Lakes
    Local Time:
    I have noticed this as well. However my kh does not really prefer it, never really has. Hoping she will begin to enjoy it more with my increased enthusiasm. I mean before it was just the path to sex and my pleasure. Without the option for that, all my effort can be directed towards her.

13. HappilyCaged

HappilyCaged Member

Local Time:
    It's good to see I'm not alone in feeling like this. I did used to feel like performing oral sex on Her was just a prelude to sex, but now it's often the main act. I of course would love to have PIV, but giving Her as many orgasms as possible is my main focus now. Since I can do that with my tongue, and She seems to be enjoying the effects of keeping me caged it seems I'll be doing a lot of pussy licking for the foreseeable future. Which if I'm being honest is just fine with me, since I can't stop thinking about doing it.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  14. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Oh my god yes, it's my highest goal in life. Every opportunity to worship is like winning the lottery. It's fundamental to my submission and to our mutual acknowledgement that her sacred clitoris is multi-orgasmic and that my caged penis cannot satisfy her the way my tongue can, and that my sexuality is best expressed when I am permitted to listen to the music of her cumming while our penis throbs unrelieved in her cage.

It's not the prelude to anything. It's the whole point.

15. JoninPermChastity

JoninPermChastity New member

Denver CO
    Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    My loving wife hasn’t let me perform oral in her I in many months. Since starting this journey in Chastity and only recently being in it permanently I carve doing this service for her.

I cannot openly speak to her about this cravings because she has issues with my dominant sex drive that has caused her feeling nervous about sex in general. Things are improving but these cravings are insurmountable at times.

Patience is what I tell myself.

16. JoninPermChastity

JoninPermChastity New member

Denver CO
    Local Time:
    11:25 AM
    My loving wife hasn’t let me perform oral in her I in many months. Since starting this journey in Chastity and only recently being in it permanently I carve doing this service for her.

I cannot openly speak to her about this cravings because she has issues with my dominant sex drive that has caused her feeling nervous about sex in general. Things are improving but these cravings are insurmountable at times.

Patience is what I tell myself.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  17. HappilyCaged

HappilyCaged Member

Local Time:
    Begging her to allow you to give her an orgasm hardly seems like a "dominant sex drive", if anything it feels pretty darned submissive. I know more than once I've begged Mistress to allow me to service Her, thankfully usually She does give me permission. :) Having said that since I don't know your story, it's a bummer she won't let you serve her that way. I always feel like it's best to get your feelings and thoughts out on the table and discuss them.

18. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    So lucky, my wife has not wanted oral sex since the brith of our second child 8 years ago. She used to love it, now I can only dream.

borbulls1961 likes this.
  19. HappilyCaged

HappilyCaged Member

Local Time:
    Sounds like I'm pretty fortunate to be allowed to pleasure Mistress with my tongue. I would do it every morning and night if She would let me. As it stands though I'm lucky if I get to once a day with how busy we get.

20. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    I think once a day is a lot. you are very very lucky.

21. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    Yep, add me to the list of having the same intense craving to worship my Wife/Mistress/KH.
    I'm usually blessed w/ being able to worship @n2toys three or four times a week.
    She's not always up for an orgasm every time I serve Her, most of the times after She has had an orgasm she'll have to take a few days break as Her orgasms are very intense - on the nights She does have an orgasm she let me kiss Her again and very gently suck on Her clit, it's really more of being able to hold Her clit in my mouth - I do everything I can to be gentle given how intensely sensitive She is after an O.

Rectrix likes this.
  22. Ilikebond

Ilikebond Long term member

Local Time:
  23. chaste_zombie

chaste_zombie Active member

Local Time:
    I think women can figure it out when you dedicate all you spare time to her non sexual needs that you really want to be servicing her sexually as well.

One of the hardest parts of chastity is this very thing. In chastity you are so horny you want to spend all day licking your keyholder's pussy or doing other things. But you have to suppress that feeling. She certainly does not want to be a toy for you. Instead you have to be silent about it and no matter how much you want her to experience pleasure, it is not something you should bring up more then at most once every couple of days.

I now never bring up doing anything sexual with her. I will frequently offer to give her a massage, and have told her (I think she understands) that my mopping the floor, making a gormet dinner, vacuming, doing the dishes and now doing laundry are all efforts to please her and hopefully she would be willing to let me give her pleasure. But from her perspective, she does not want to hear me constantly asking to give her pleasure. Show her every chance you get, but never put her on the spot.

24. HappilyCaged

HappilyCaged Member

Local Time:
    Not sure how this derailed to a discussion about chastity ettique based on my desire to orally service Mistress. She knows how much I love to do it, and I thank Her every time She allows me to do it. I'm certainly not following Her around saying "can I lick You now?", but I do let Her know that I'm thinking about Her frequently.

25. HappilyCaged

HappilyCaged Member

Local Time:
    I have to admit I'm a bit jealous about that! ;)

Rectrix likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice