Interesting day

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Locked in love, Dec 10, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Locked in love

Locked in love Long term member

Local Time:
    8:18 PM
    We've been at this for a couple years now. This year was the most intense. A few things happened. I almost completely stopped topping from the bottom, she became a lot more confident and I survived my longest release free period of 3 1/2 months. In the last 6 weeks, it's been on a bit of pause though she locks me up fairly often but that's about it. No denial or other sub stuff. She's had me pound her (her words) several times a week and I get to finish. We got away from 'scheduling' everything awhile ago and I've gotten better at being patient.

This morning was a suprise. She woke me up and told me to call in sick. Into the smallest cage and strapped the bluetooth shock collar on and applied handcuffs. This is a lot for her and I was suprised. This followed by 5 mins of the riding crop before she left for work. Her parting words were, 'you'll be naked all day'.

I bought some wyze cams awhile back for security and to keep an eye on the comings and goings of the kids. She watched me make dinner and zapped the crap out of me for about an hour while I was in the kitchen.

It's been exciting and I have no idea where all this came from but I'm not going to ask. Wish me luck.

Ma’ams Slut and Bear20 like this.
  2. coffee2sugars

coffee2sugars Long term member

Private Health Care
    Northamptonshire UK
    Local Time:
    2:18 AM
    Sounds like an amazing reward for your Patience and transition from topping from the bottom to being truly submissive to her will.

Put your seatbelt on lol, this could be a bumpy ride :)

3. Ma’ams Slut

Ma’ams Slut Long term member

Local Time:
    9:18 PM
    Sounds great and what a way she has come from what You have stated! That’s awesome for You guys. It’s so much better when the woman is actually into it and wants it jut as much as You and it turns her on to be the powerful dominant woman

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice