Locked hands free orgasm

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by subPcuck, Jul 13, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. subPcuck

subPcuck Member

Local Time:
    3:30 AM
    Although I’m inexperienced I like to think I’ve done plenty research over the years. I’ve practiced chastity on and off for 15 years and I dip and out sometimes for months/years I keep reading forums etc. So I’m not a total newbie locking for the first time here.

Today was a new one on me. I am on day 15 of chastity and just got in my car and saw I had an email from a girl who is helping me with my submission (I’m really reluctant to call her my Mistress though).

I watched the video she’d sent and all of a sudden felt myself attempting to harden and that pumping feeling started that you get when you start to cum, I could feel the hot (almost burning sensation?)?cum rising. I had to breathe very slowly, I am convinced if I’d tensed my muscles I’d have spurted in my cage.

I have never known this before, my record is 29 days and I’m only halfway there but I’ve never felt this horny before. Plus I have a spike ring in my cage so I was very flaccid. There was no stimulation at all - both hands holding my phone.

Anyone else experienced this before? Was I experiencing a dry orgasm?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice