Chastity and Female Desires

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Maid Denise, Dec 15, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    5:47 AM
    I am now going on 10 1/2 months 24/7. I have started to notice over the time I have been locked up my KH has over the time has been changing the look and smells of my body. I never thought of it until yesterday. First she wanted me smooth all the time . Two. When I ran out of my bath soap and shampoo . She said I know just use mine . No problem. In all honesty it makes my skin feel smoother. Yesterday she said: your are wearing panties from now on. What can I do buy do has she tells me . I really like the way everything feels and any form of anal play now has me in heaven. I just love it . Is this from being locked 24/7 for longer periods or do you think she has released something in me.

2. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Both. In my experience, when you become locked 24/7 and accept that you no longer have free erections or the ability to spurt at will, you begin to accept that you are not like other alpha men who are permitted to duck and masturbate, and begin to acknowledge and accept the submissiveness inside you. And when you do other parts of your sexual personality, unconscious parts that you may have been suppressing during your pre-chastity days, begin to seem less threatening and begin to emerge. These are normal feelings between a chaste man and his wife, accept them just as she accepts you and become the best, most emotionally available, husband you can be for her.

3. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    My Wife and I just started MC this August. I'm now caged 99% of the time...A few adjustments and doctors appointment and the rest of the time I'm caged. My whole life I have been into sports. Hockey and baseball until I was 50. When I first started wearing my cage, I shaved my private parts just for the comfort of it. My Wife(KH) like the way it looked and felt. She then told me to shave my chest, legs and arm pits, just to see what it was like. She loved it. I'm much softer for her to snuggle with and she loved how my legs feel now. Now I shave it all the time. I'm not sure why I feel so good now, but I think it has to do with making my Wife feel good. If it makes her like this lifestyle more, I'm all in. I have bought some very smooth male bikini briefs, which feel great and my Wife has me wear around the house when I'm doing my chores. Not sure if she will make me wear panties, but if she tells me to, I will...

Bear20, Norcalguy09, Okiedude and 7 others like this.
  4. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    This is one of my fantasies. We haven't achieved this yet and I don't think it's something she'd ask for.

5. Susanstoy91

Susanstoy91 Long term member

Retired
    Northern Ontario, Canada
    Local Time:
    I was surprised at the request, but now that it has been done...I love it...You never know what is next...:)

6. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Thank you

7. KittensProperty

KittensProperty Kitten's Happy Property

Retired (Twice) 20 yrs Marine and 22 yrs Mail Man
    Texas Hill Country
    Local Time:
    4:47 AM
    Another retired man just getting into chastity. I am 69, the wife just turned 68 this month, and I just introduced the idea of chastity to her the 19th of June. Our first cage arrived June 30 and I have been locked almost 24/7 since. I have watched her becoming more dominate and much more adventurous sexually in this short time. Other than my cock and balls she hasn't mentioned shaving. The only other change in me has been to order some English Leather (Her favorite) and wear it almost daily. I hadn't worn any cologne in several years.

8. Steve Rogers

Steve Rogers Member

Local Time:
    2:47 AM
    For me, the whole “not being an alpha male” thing gets me.

I embrace chastity because I fucking love my wife. She is my best friend, my everything. I’m 33, and could get nearly any girl I wanted. But I’d rather not just have a faithfu, loving marriage, but go as far as give up my ability to fuck and cum unless my wife wanted me to.

I don’t think that makes me a beta. I’m an incredibly strong, charismatic individual, and just because any of us choose to submit to our SO doesn’t mean we are little bitches.

If that’s you’re fantasy, and that’s what you identify as, awesome. Just stop generalizing. The reason why I bring this up is if my wife for some reason decided to research chastity and came upon the countless men calling “us” betas and cuckolds, a lot of women would get turned off.

It takes a strong man to give up our ability to cum. Even if you think you’re a weak submissive nothing, you’re still brave and strong to submit to the degree we all aspire to.

In fact, men who go around cheating and fucking everything that walks, those are the real beta pieces of shit.

9. Rectrix

Rectrix Long term member

US East Coast
    Local Time:
    Steve, I was responding to an inquiry from Den737 about "I really like the way everything feels and any form of anal play now has me in heaven. I just love it . Is this from being locked 24/7 for longer periods or do you think she has released something in me?" He was asking why he might feel that way.

I agree with you that it for many of us alpha men -- and I, too, am a highly successful alpha guy in a competitive world -- it takes a great deal of strength to admit to your wife that you want her to be in control of your erections and your orgasms. It doesn't make us "betas and cuckolds" to want to get closer to our wives. We each have variations on the central reason -- giving her control -- that drive us.

10. Jail Bird

Jail Bird Long term member

Mitten State
    Local Time:
    Like Den, my wife has been slowly switching my "male" items for female products. We use the same shampoo, conditioner, I have pink razors and blades designed for women. I use female shaving cream. The lotion she buys we both use. I love everything about it. I wear panties 24/7/365 and only have one pair of male undies left that she has not tossed out.
    It's a wonderful change. I will never go back to being an alpha male again. (pretty hard to feel like an alpha when you're wearing a chastity belt!) LOL

Rectrix and Ma’ams Slut like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice