My Wife's new chastity program

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by remyruff, Apr 12, 2017.

Random Thread
  1. remyruff

remyruff Long time member

Los Cabos
    Local Time:
    3:21 AM
    My Wife (saraiscruel a former C4S site) and I have been into chastity ever since we met 7 years ago, finally one year ago I was pierced and am now with a healed 4ga. PA. Her property is locked into a Rigid Chastity Number 5 cage that fits like a glove and gives no room to grow. This is serious chastity. 100% real couple.
    Her arrangement outlined below is meant "by Her words" to take advantage of my vulnerability and screw me over.
    Our version of FemDom is not the tame kind, so it is not unusual for Her to take full advantage. I am 20 years older and am looking at permanent (with a lock intact) chastity and later be reduced to a servant's life when She expects to seduce a new male to make Her slave, while I remain locked and worshiping. It gets Her off and so does this arrangement.
    \Comments welcome

Arrangement:
    Each day locked in chastity earns wearer 1 minute of unlocked time.

It is the Key-holder's decision how the collected minutes are redeemed.
    Example: 7 days chastity equals 7 minutes free after that week, 30 days chastity equals 30 min. free afterwards, or 1 hour free after 2 months.

Collected minutes can be stripped by Keyholder for transgressions or disobedience (1 to 30 minutes depending per occurrence)

Subject must re-lock immediately once free time is used up.
    To ensure eager compliance, a penalty is imposed. Penalty consists of one day chastity per each minute delay in locking up. Penalty days do not earn minutes.
    Example: 1 hour late equals 60 days continuous chastity.

Attached Files:

2. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    6:21 AM
    Wish I could earn unlocked time. I am locked for a few months, given a hand job or told to masturbate and then lock up again. We are not into femdom though. We did spend 47 years into BDSM but mostly with my wife's girlfriend who is no longer with us. We just do chastity. I stay locked until my wife lets me cum and then locked again. We are kinky but still play safe and sane as we did for many years while into BDSM. I am unlocked when it is impractical to be locked like when I need to wear a cup to play a sport. :)

I guess I would say that we are just into teasing and denial using a chastity cage for long term denial. Other than that, nothing special except for the occasional kink to switch things up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice