Pro domme orgasm controllers

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by iluvteasers, Apr 16, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. iluvteasers

iluvteasers Virgin Member

Local Time:
    9:21 AM
    The longer I go without an orgasm the more aroused I get at the thought of not being allowed to orgasm. I dont have my orgasms controlled so was considering a professional Mistress, has anyone ever been controlled by a pro/fin domme?

2. wannabe slave d

wannabe slave d Junior Member

Local Time:
    My thread here-http://www.chastitymansion.com/forums/index.php?threads/finally-embracing-who-i-really-am.17292/
    describes my recent experiences and what's to come over the next few months for me.
    I've been very lucky to find an amazing lady within walking distance of my home who is totally on the same page as me.

I'd recommend this course of action to anyone in a similar position to me-single after a long and mostly happy relationship with someone I was very much in love with, but who didn't get my kink at all, so although that wasn't the reason for the split, it was always a factor.

While I have the opportunity, I'm exploring my fetish and hugely looking forward to embarking on a serious lock up with a real device.

At the end of this adventure, I then have to decide where I'm going, but to me this seems more logical and sensible than trying to get into another relationship, then finding that the other person is unresponsive or indifferent to my leanings.

I'm hoping that I'll emerge from this a little more evolved and able to communicate with any potential partners more openly about this.

I'm on Fetlife, but at the moment I'm still feeling like the shy kid, stood ignored at the edge of the playground.. :p

Fun-gineer likes this.
  3. Mistress Jules

Mistress Jules Professional Dominatrix and Owner of Lockit
    Staff Member Administrator Verified Female

Company Director and Professional Dominatrix
    Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    As someone who does Keyholding on a professional basis - the benefits include knowledge of the health and hygiene aspect as well as a wealth of knowledge of how to leave you locked boys writhing in desperation.

I would however suggest that you check out the pro domme you are thinking of dealing with - beware the young findommes who have no care or interest in your wellbeing and/or the ones who have little or no knowledge of male chastity.

As a stop gap measure when not in a relationship, a good pro domme can bring you a lot of fun.

slave_m and 232-508-173 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice