Where did you meet your keyholder?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by karoma, Dec 30, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. karoma

karoma Member

Ireland
    Local Time:
    12:16 PM
    I thought it would be quite interesting to discover where everyone here (at least those of you lucky enough to have a keyholder!) found their better half, and what the circumstances around the establishment of your dynamic were?

Were you already in a relationship and brought up introducing chastity? Was chastity the foundation of your relationship? Something else?

2. Lockedwithlove

Lockedwithlove I am my Queen's toy

Idaho
    Local Time:
    6:16 AM
    My mistress and I met 12 years ago when we were both going to school. She was 19 and I was 20. We had an English class together, apparently she had taken notice to me right away, she said she used to stare at me during class. I thought she was beautiful but we never spoke during class, I thought she was out of my league.

One very lucky afternoon when I was working at a kiosk in our local mall she happened to be working in a temporary kiosk that was just set up the day before that sold calanders around the holiday season. I was so excited because I wanted to talk to her in class but never did. We hit it right off and went on our first date a couple nights later. We've been together ever since. It was funny because I worked at that location for 2 years and she also had another job at a shoe store literally right above my kiosk on the upper level and she must've worked there for a year at that point. I had no idea the woman of my dreams was so close to me that whole time. She always reminds me that she picked me, she said there was something about me that intrigued her from the first time she saw me. I was so flattered by her telling me that and still am, she is so perfect. We've only been into chastity now coming up on two years but it makes it that much more fun to know that she chose me. We love living this lifestyle and even though we had a wonderful relationship before introducing chastity into it, this has enhanced our relationship that much more. It's a thrill to be her servant and pamper her like princess she is and she loves it.

DJ711 likes this.
  3. DJ711

DJ711 Member

New Hampshire
    Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    I met my girlfriend just under 2 years ago on an app called whisper. It's an anonymous app where you post a picture with a text caption overlayed atop the picture and people can either message you directly or leave another picture with text as a response to you.

My whisper was a simple one. It said "Anyone wanna chat about chastity?" I was expecting a bunch of horny men to respond, but as fate would have it she responded. She was about 700 miles away and we tried doing the online domination thing without getting to know eachother in the beginning, but I knew I wanted to get to know her first so I asked if we could just talk instead. She said she wasn't used to guys not wanting to do sexual stuff and I explained to her that I had a tendency to run away after I orgasmed and felt guilty about what I was doing when I did this stuff with complete strangers. I told her I thought she was really cool and I wanted to get to know her better so I'd feel more comfortable with her.

So we texted all the time every day for like 4 months and gradually got to know each other better and eventually I flew out to see her and we realized we loved each other and now it's been 2 years since we first started talking.

So was chastity a foundation of our relationship? Not really, we definitely both want it in our relationship and both love how extraordinarily close it brings us, but the foundation was that right off the bat one of our biggest secrets was out in the open and it just made us so much more comfortable talking about anything. We knew the other person was open minded.

And although I'll never be able to tell the full story of how I met my girlfriend to most people, I wouldn't change that story for the world.

Ossian and Lockedwithlove like this.
  4. Vinny

Vinny Locked up again. Starting year 6.

Local Time:
    8:16 AM
    I have been into BDSM for 47 years. I ended up marrying the best friend of the girl who got me started with BDSM. Also lucky that both of them are bi and in love with each other so that I how I met both of my keyholders. In my time there were not keys though. There were metal devices that folded your penis up or leather devices with spikes in them. Then we tried a Kali bracelet but that is really not meant for long term lock up.

I was denied any form or penetration 20 years ago or so. None of us can remember. At the beginning I was the focus of our nightly threesomes and the girls always made sure I had an orgasm and even put a show on for me with each other. As the years passed I became just an accessory during our threesomes. They focused on their orgasms. That is when intercourse was stopped and oral was a special occasion thing. After the girls had their orgasms, they either just got dressed and left the room or told me to masturbate as they sexually tortured me in some way. Most of the last 20 years of sex have been masturbating with permission. Not until the lockable chastity cages came out was I denied permission to masturbate for months at a time. That is when my wife became my key holder but that was a just part of our Tease and Denial play. My wife could care less if I am locked up or not. In fact, she would prefer I got months without an orgasm without being locked and often tells me that I have no willpower which is why I ask to be locked.

So my key holder was already my wife and denying me orgasms anyway.

karoma and kellysbitch like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice