Beginning of the day...

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by Andrea_NL, Jun 18, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    4:52 AM
    Hi guys,

I would like to present you a typical start into a new day in my life with my beautiful wife.

Usually am not allowed to sleep in the bedroom of my wife because she wants no noises in her room. Also she doesn‘t like to have me around when she wears only a nighty and pantys as far as she is not in the mood of teasing me...

So in the early morning I knock on her door or give her a call by phone to wake up. During this time I only wear a nighty and pantys and of course my chastity device. She wakes up and get herself ready for the day. After that I make her breakfast and ask her as soon as she comes in the living room if she needed something else or if everything fine. If she is okay I will have a shower...After that I have to go to my bedroom and wait for her. She will pickup my outfit and help me get dressed...

first she checks my chastity device, hardly press my balls and look me directly in the eyes and smiles. Than she holds a pair of pantys which I have to wear and let me step in. After that she is closing my bra. If I need to buy spmething for her or somebody comes to our home I am often allowed to wear (high waist girly) Jeans and a girly t-shirt with balerinas for example. If not she expect me to wear a skirt / blouse or a dress with heels...

she than explain me the chores I have to do for her and If I am lucky the hugs me and says something like „I am proud that you are doing this for me. I am happy that you focus on my needs and accept your place in my home. be a good girl today and have the dinner ready and your chores done when I am home from work, goodbye my love“

what are your daily mornings about?

2. King Hippo

King Hippo Long term member

New Jersey
    Local Time:
    10:52 PM
    I generally get her coffee together (which I drink too) and her breakfast to bring to work. Obviously I show her I am locked. We have a list of things to get done on the fridge that I check...

Most importantly, we talk.

MadameJs_boo likes this.
  3. Bound4life

Bound4life Long term member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    5:52 AM
    Surprised this didn’t get more comments. I am mostly a self locker with the wife occasionally holding the key but she never enforces anything or comes up with any rules.

LongTimeLurker likes this.
  4. sissy_connie

sissy_connie Long term member

professional
    Local Time:
    Again...I feel that chastity and feminizaton go hand in hand. But I enjoy the process.

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    3:52 AM
    All my madam wants at the beginning of the day is coffee, until then she is not in the mood for any thing else!

6. MissyB

MissyB Long term member

maid, (I wish)
    Tennessee hills
    Local Time:
    My wife is not a morning person, but i am. So i usually start day by doing light chores, quietly so as to not wake her. It also allows me time to check emails, posts, and other online needs so I'm ready when she gets up if she needs me.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice