Let out

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Wischastity, May 7, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Wischastity

Wischastity Active member

Local Time:
    12:39 PM
    Well after a week in chastity i was let out for piv and a release which we both enjoyed very much amd then had some troubles with the devise as the best ring broke so we waited about 4 days for a new device to arrive and it did so i wore it during the night until.i was comfy to wear to work and then after only a few days she basically told me she didnt really enjoy it and that i could take it off. She hasnt mentioned anything about it sonce then and that was on wenesday night. Any advice would be great.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    You need to talk to her. This is your fantasy but it may not be hers. If she's not enjoying it there's nothing you can do about it. You have to talk to her

3. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    7:39 AM
    I agree with Lester, but would add that more than talk you need to listen. New Keyholders are dealing with a lot of conflicting emotions. It might be that she sees this as being mean to you. Or she takes it as an insult to her in that you don't want to have sex with her anymore. You also need to be conscious of virtually every males problem with chastity. Having your junk locked up causes you to think about it much more. You're likely in a constant state of arousal and very focused on it. This leads to always wanting to talk about it. She doesn't feel the same way. I think that's why so many men end up here. It gives us an outlet to talk about what's on our mind all the time.

Rectrix likes this.
  4. b2please

b2please A fun and powerful game!

Atlanta
    Local Time:
    1:39 PM
    I agree with the others.
    I always try to think of "win-win" ways to play next time, and my wife is usually game to try the new idea. But I think many of us tend to overcomplicate. Try to keep things very simple for your partner- minimize complexity- do more of what works for her. My wife does't want more to "manage". But if I put it on, and lock the key away, and she has a way to get it out if she wants to unlock me, that works pretty well. She has little to think about and just decides on her whim whether to unlock me early.

5. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    6:39 PM
    In our relationship Mrs Chaste finds it easy to manage my chastity. She just locks the key in her keysafe and that's it.... for months on end! When she does decide to let me out she has to check on her phone where she has the number hidden somewhere as she can never remember it! Let's hope she doesn't loose it! Or it will be :lockkey: for a very long time!

b2please likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice