Chastity and intermitant fasting

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by radaz, Jan 1, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. radaz

radaz Member

Local Time:
    5:04 PM
    #1 radaz, Jan 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2020
    I intermittently fast for weight loss, I do 5:2 so i eat more or less what i normally eat 5 days and only eat a total of 5-600 calories on two non-consecutive days each week. On fast days I've found it easier just to consume all of my calories in one meal in late afternoon early evening. I am usually quite hungry by 12pm and when i do finally eat it only tends to stave off feeling hungry for an hour or so.

However (getting to the point) I'm finding whilst being in chastity I honestly don't even notice its been a fast day. When meal time comes around I'm not actively craving it.

Anyone else here a intermittent faster who has found it has a similair effect ? I figure its to do with being actively lusty is higher in the pecking order of my brain than being mildly hungry. ;)

2. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    I have naturally evolved into eating pretty much only in the evening-a high quality protein and salads/greens based meal usually with some wine-i have a feeling that stressing your body out by forcing it to eat itself is better for you than continually topping up your fuel reserves so to speak-chastity plus fasting and excercise plus a great relationship is working very well for me so can't see that changing atm

3. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    I’ve been trying to only consume calories within a 3 hour window each day. It goes against “conventional wisdom” but it helps your body fight insulin resistance because it gives your body a chance to burn glucose to a lower level every day.

4. UnknownMess

UnknownMess New member

Local Time:
    I've been practicing intermittent fasting 16:8 for almost a year now and lost over 30lb in that time.

I've also been in chastity for the last year, whether it's correlation or coincidence, it's been a great journey!

5. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    I’ve found being in chastity focuses your m on on things other than food!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice