Beginner Question HTv2

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by rainonmyparade, Jan 21, 2015.

Random Thread
  1. rainonmyparade

rainonmyparade New member

Local Time:
    7:33 AM
    Hello All!

I apologize if there's a specific forum that this thread should go in, but I could not find it. My girlfriend and I are interested in chastity (brought up by me) and after much research it looks like the Holy Trainer V2 is a great starting device (although one of the more expensive ones). I think I've determined that I'm a 45mm ring size but I'm still caught up on tube size. They offer 48mm and 60mm. I've read multiple places to measure when you're at your smallest. When walking around during the day I tend to be 3.5 inches or so but I know that's not the smallest I've been or can be. I also read that when in doubt, go for the smaller version of things. With a shorter cage, there's less room to make a mess when urinating and less room to grow. Correct? Anyway, any help would be much appreciated, thank you!

2. SubVerity

SubVerity Still the mansion's fairy godmother. ;)

London
    Local Time:
    3:33 PM
    Correct. The measurement they give is measured along the underside of the tube, not your total penis length.

However - if you wanted to err on the side of caution and go for the larger tube it wouldnt be the end of the world. You'd have a nice chastity device and a great and wearable introductory device. Most people end up buying something metal after a while anyway, so think of it as a startr rather than the final solution. Because of that, you can afford to get it not-quite right at this stage.

3. rainonmyparade

Local Time:
    Thank you for the advice SubVerity! That makes me feel a lot more confident about the purchase. I'm just hesitant to spend almost $200 and have it be the wrong fit. I suppose worst comes to worst, I could sell it on here if it's the wrong size.

4. Sub Bob

Sub Bob Member

Southeastern USA
    Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    My understanding is that with a smaller length tube, urination is not so messy

The main thing is get started! Don't delay. Order SOMETHING quick!

5. She decides

She decides Member

Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    I an in a HT v2 full time, I'm 82mm - 3 1/4" x 35mm - 1 3/8" flaccid and I fit the standard tube perfectly, as if it were custom made for me. My tip presses lightly against the inside of the tube's pee slot and it's quite comfortable. 3 1/2" would be just as comfortable.
    The HT is a starter tube, just as the CB series is. We bought a custom Steelworxx Looker 01 on Dec 1st, hopefully it'll be shipped from Germany this week or next. The hygiene of the solid tube just didn't work for me.
    Sorry, can't comment on ring size except that my 45mm HT ring is extremely comfortable. If I put on a 45mm plain steel ring, it's pretty snug. HT rings run a bit large.
    HT is a good choice for a plastic device, the vast majority of HT reviews are great, and mine is very comfortable.
    There is a pic of it on my profile.
    BTW, whenever I put it on I always use the nylon stocking method which helps pull the skin forward and fill the tube.

6. rainonmyparade

Local Time:
    Thank you! I'm thinking the regular tube might be a good choice then. As another user suggested, I need to stop thinking about it so much and just order one or the other and see what happens!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice