how many people wear cages with inserts?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by tinynails0, May 8, 2023.

Random Thread
  1. tinynails0

tinynails0 Member

Local Time:
    2:22 PM
    i struggle with it and want to know how - do you have a permanent one on?

i have used uretheral rods but cant really stretch it far or be comfortable with a cage with an isnert

2. FLRAdvocate

FLRAdvocate Long term member

Goddess Worshipper/Pussyfree Lifestyle Evangelist
    Local Time:
    9:22 AM
    Those are a great way to get UTIs, too. It'd be nice to be able to wear one since it would allow you to urinate without making a mess like happens with some cages, but they tend to be uncomfortable and, as I said, they can lead to UTIs quite often.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  3. Servus

Servus Long term member

Germany
    Local Time:
    3:22 PM
    The longest I had one inside has been three days. It wasnt as comfy as I hoped while peeing.
    It still made a mess. And as mentioned. You can get UTI and wounds inside the urethra.

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    Agree with the other posters, leaving anything in your urethra long term can lead to a uti, I know there are quite a few users here who do use them though, but I wouldn’t recommend it.

5. tinynails0

tinynails0 Member

Local Time:
  6. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    It's important to prioritise hygiene, but I can wear mine for around a week without removal. As for struggling with insertion, go slow if you intend to persevere. It won't be long before it slides in easily as the urethra adapts. But don't force it. And again... hygiene hygiene....

7. tinynails0

tinynails0 Member

Local Time:
    what cage have you got?

8. latexbound

latexbound Locked

Wales, UK
    Local Time:
    Steelworxx looker 02. If you choose to go with a plug I recommend high quality steel, not Chinese crap and not the plastic inserts that many seem to come with....

9. Rrnjr

Rrnjr Active member

Blue-collar
    Texas
    Local Time:
    8:22 AM
    I tried One and I bleed little bit so kh said no more

10. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    Have had a looker 2 with a insert for more than 10 years, now I have a titanium tetherspout that is inside me permanently. Even have sex with it with a cap on it to stop the mess coming out.

Never had a UTI, can't feel it in me, can pee standing up.

If you think an insert causes a UTI how about putting a hole in your dick for a PA, how is that any different? Yet heaps of people do that.

That said the Tether is more comfortable than the looker 2 insert during morning time.

The only sensible thing said here is you pay for what you get. Beware of cheap toys inserts that may use poor materials, Like I said never a UTI in over a decade and I haven't exactly been careful. Urine is the best personal antiseptic there is.

11. hers

hers Junior Member

Local Time:
    what titanium tether spout do you have?

12. FLRAdvocate

FLRAdvocate Long term member

Goddess Worshipper/Pussyfree Lifestyle Evangelist
    Local Time:
    Sorry, but that's just horseshit. If urine was antiseptic, UTIs wouldn't even be an issue -they'd almost be self-healing, and that certainly isn't the case.

Urine is not sterile:
    https://www.healthline.com/health/is-urine-sterile

You may not have gotten any UTIs in your life, but that doesn't mean that foreign objects shoved into the urethra don't contribute to the increased risk of getting UTIs.

And inserting objects into the urethra can lead to issues over and above UTIs as well:
    https://www.webmd.com/sex-relationships/what-to-know-about-urethral-sounding

13. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    First of all I never said it was sterile, it contains only bacteria that your body already has. Further I am not suggesting "drinking" urine. Calling someones statement horseshit is very rude, then backing it up with irrelevant links makes it twice as bad.

While I agree my thinking was incorrect in saying it is the "best antiseptic", it is still ok to use urine to flush a wound as long as it is fresh. There are far better antiseptics of course. But fresh urine will not CAUSE an infection.

Your second link you provided may be described the in the same way as you described my urine statement.

Ordinary household objects people use for this purpose include:

Pencils
    Screws
    Wires
    Glue containers
    Clips
    Phallus-shaped fruits and vegetables‌

I am talking titanium pieces of metal, you know, the kind of metal that is used to join bones inside the body, of course if your bleeding from sticking stuff inside you then your an idiot.

The looker 2 insert is made of titanium, the tetherspout is also made of titanium.

I am not aware of anyone who has used these devices in the correct way who have had a UTI

This thread is about cage inserts not about idiots who stick pencils, screws let alone glue containers in their dick.

14. enslavedbyc

enslavedbyc Junior Member

Local Time:
    7:22 AM
    1) 40 years with a PA no UTI.
    2) 6 weeks with a titanium 1” , drilled PA wand and I got a UTI followed by a prostate infection.

The deeper you introduce a foreign object into your urethra for a continuous period of time the greater your chance of infection and scarring (stricture) of your urethra.

If you want to call BS, talk to your urologist first.

FLRAdvocate likes this.
  15. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    That may have been a coincidence, perhaps the wand you used perforated something. Its not a cage insert in any case is it?

I agree with you if you stick something far enough in there its probably going to cause issues, so using your god given brain probably helps a lot.

The tether spout isn't any further in than a PA. The looker 2 insert goes further in than 1 inch sure, but I still never had a problem in more than a decade. The tether spout and retainer is far more comfortable and effective.

Since I wont be using the looker 2 any more...its not likely ill have any problem then.

All I can state is my own experience, and that is all it is. I have no need of a urologist, I have never had a problem. Maybe I am super human.

LulledIntoSubmission and Tom_S like this.
  16. shieldingmatrix

shieldingmatrix Junior Member

Fort Bragg, CA
    Local Time:
    6:22 AM
    Sort of related: I'm pierced with a 0ga PA and wear the device pictured in my profile, with a Ti pee-thru locking barbell. So far, 11 years pierced with no problems. I'm locked usually from 10 days to three weeks without removal, about 300 days per year. I clean the device once or twice every 24 hours.

The depth of the PA barbell device is only as deep as my PA, so in that sense it's not as long the device you are wearing.

I totally agree with other posters that a for anything other than short-term (hours not days) play you really need a quality device if you will be inserting any part of it into your body. Surgical grade stainless steel or titanium are best. Cheap chinese crap that proports to be stainless steel, probably isn't. And you have no recourse if it's not.

Chastity is in a weird way, a sort of hobby. You are sure to need to experiment with many different devices because the chances that your first device will be perfect is very low. So rather than assuming that you are doing something wrong, blame the device, and try another one. Order one from a custom maker after you determine how large a urethra you have, measure it by purchasing a set of urethral sounds. Sounds can be fun on their own. See research can be so fun.

Or get a PA or try a tether spout. I've seen positive things about the TS's, and haven't read about any negative experiences. A PA is fun and there is a long history of their use.

Good hygiene is essential in any case with at least daily cleaning of your device. I have a post on that subject, you can find it on my profile. Good luck, don't rush, finding your chastity lifestyle is a journey. You've got lots of orgasms ahead of you yet to be denied by a well fitting and comfortable chastity device...so give it time,

Sissy_Dé likes this.
  17. cogman

cogman Long term member

Business owner
    Australia - Sydney
    Local Time:
    Could not have said it better, actually your whole post. You pay for what you get. Even the steelheart I had to drill a new hole and thread it above the one he put in to make it more comfortable with the spout. Then get badass to make custom titanium retainer and spout.

Been in me for more than two months, I took them out for a look this week, and they are as shiny as they were when i got them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice