She doesn’t feel guilty in the slightest for teasing and denying me, and she never has.

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Peter Rabbit, Oct 22, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Peter Rabbit

Peter Rabbit I'm her bunny

USA
    Local Time:
    5:29 AM
    We had this conversation in May, shortly after I wrote her a long letter about all my fantasies and desires.

She told me “I don’t feel guilty. I don’t feel guilty in the slightest, and I never have.”

I said should could say that more, feeling she was toying with my mind.

“It happens to be true.” She was as calm and sober in her response as I could imagine.

She wasn’t kidding. She accepted that I don’t really need to orgasm. She’s known that well before I asked my urologist. I can stay on the plateau and never climax. It’s not a need. It’s just something I want.

She agreed to keep me locked up in chastity more. As such I’ve spent 80% of the last 5 months wearing chastity. She let me stay orgasm-free for a record 3 months this year. She’s given me just 4 full orgasms since May, and the least number in a year to date. I’ve past 10 months of wear in a MaleChastityNow GlansArmor2 so far. I will reach twelve months soon enough.

She tells me I don’t have to cum. She’s thrilled that she can make me gush in my cage from mental stimulation.

She likes giving me perfect ruined orgasms and yesterday, the worry I had misread on her face was a only concern that she took me too far over the edge when felt me twitch once and go a bit softer before locking me back up. She didn’t want to lose her touch and fine control after so much chastity.

Today she told me only a boy would think my cock head was the only fun part of me. She’s ok with me staying locked. She has a lot of fun with the rest of my body and deeply fucking my mind.

I opened up to her after five years of masturbation and orgasm control. And she took the next step. I’m caged far more often than not. Orgasms aren’t sought. Edges and spills become rewards for being a good boy.

And for Locktober she agreed to fully secure my keys. We’ve moved to enforced chastity, not just honor system where I was honor-bound not to lock or unlock myself (since December 2016) or fondle myself without permission (since April 2017).

This is what she wants. I’ve offered that I can be anything for her. But she loves her sweet, good boy that’s constantly dripping, slick, and wriggly for her.

I am feeling trapped right now. I wouldn’t mind switching things up. I would love to give her a manly long hard fucking. I crave it. But she is addicted to the power and control. I’m easy to melt. She doesn’t mind that I have half a brain. I can be drunk on her. And she doesn’t feel the slightest bit of guilt about owning my sexual pleasure so completely for the rest of our days, and using that power to keep me high on denial.

Be careful what you wish for.

I’m living my fantasy after so many years wanking and edging to stories about this. I’m throbbing, tingling and dripping like crazy in my cage, my nipples are little hard points, and I can’t stop squirming

2. Miffy

Miffy Long term member

Local Time:
    10:29 AM
    Ditto!-x

njcuckold likes this.
  3. HappilyLockedMan

HappilyLockedMan Long term member

Stamford, Connecticut, USA
    Local Time:
    Peter Rabbit, I love the picture you've painted with your words!

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  4. nrbill

nrbill Long term member

Local Time:
    2:29 AM
    My former owner knew I never needed to cum, and I'm very happy she made me understand why.

5. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    What an amazing and frustrating corner you have painted yourself into. I envy and pity you at the same time. More envy than pity, and mixed with a little bit of fear, because I feel like I am on the cusp of being in a similar position.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  6. Maid Denise

Maid Denise Maid for my Goddess

Retired
    New Port Richey, FL
    Local Time:
    Like tecolote I am also on the edge of no more orgasms for me. Locktober has been a learning experience for Goddess P and me . She is really getting into the power and control . I have been informed that we are doing another 30 days again in November and December with a milking at the end of 30 days. Since July I have had 2 orgasms with the longest being 7 weeks so far.
    So Peter Rabbit you are not the only one in the boat or dog house or cage. LOL.
    ENJOY and welcome to the next step in chastity .

Rectrix and slutsarah like this.
  7. herboi

herboi Active member

I/T
    Mich USA
    Local Time:
    Why should she feel guilty ? lol Mine does not.

tecolote likes this.
  8. MrsAnne

Verified Female

Local Time:
    I'm the same. The only time I used to feel some guilt is when I let him have a full orgasm. I knew I had to wait days before he would be back to where I wanted him.

MrsAnne

9. tecolote

tecolote Long term member

Government
    California
    Local Time:
    :::Gulp:::
    And to think that I directed my KH to this thread.

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  10. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    My madam couldn’t agree more! Very well written!

11. winstonmacgregor

winstonmacgregor Long term member

Local Time:
    You are going to be a puddle of melted jello after she is done with you :)

Peter Rabbit likes this.
  12. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    What an amazing thing! I envy you and yet fear what you have.
    I was just told out of the blue over lunch, just random conversation regarding my paltry 18 day Loctober... She puts her fork down and picks up her glass, holds it there and says, "I think you should only cum once every cycle" (as in her cycle).
    "How long did you go?" She asked.
    I say "18 days".
    "Yep" she replied.
    That was it
    So calm, matter of fact. The way women do it when they are being logical.

She has often said lately ( mostly this first time trying Loctober) she doesn't care if I cum, why should she when so many women never do.

So when I read your post it truly strikes fear into my heart because this is a progression and when the ladies find their groove it is terrifyingly final for us.

tecolote and Peter Rabbit like this.
  13. Chaste J.

Chaste J. Long term member

Local Time:
    Trouble with that in my world is that Mrs Chaste no longer has a cycle! Mind you before they stopped I still didn't get out that much either!

14. BR_Saiph

BR_Saiph Self-published author

Canada
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Lol, that's a tough one. I'm feeling your pain! I am excited to be I think on a slow roll towards serious chastity, just gotta take her lead. It does seem the longer we have been doing this, the more she is embracing hard core lockdown. Maybe it's a natural woman thing. Once they get over the hump and realize we don't need to cum normally, they stop worrying about being a good concerned selfless wife and are able to embrace fully what we are offering.
    Here's hoping! ( I think)

Chaste J., ArtsyLady and HT89 like this.
  15. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:
    Well OTE="Peter Rabbit, post: 357597, member: 35756"]We had this conversation in May, shortly after I wrote her a long letter about all my fantasies and desires.

She told me “I don’t feel guilty. I don’t feel guilty in the slightest, and I never have.”

I said should could say that more, feeling she was toying with my mind.

“It happens to be true.” She was as calm and sober in her response as I could imagine.

She wasn’t kidding. She accepted that I don’t really need to orgasm. She’s known that well before I asked my urologist. I can stay on the plateau and never climax. It’s not a need. It’s just something I want.

She agreed to keep me locked up in chastity more. As such I’ve spent 80% of the last 5 months wearing chastity. She let me stay orgasm-free for a record 3 months this year. She’s given me just 4 full orgasms since May, and the least number in a year to date. I’ve past 10 months of wear in a MaleChastityNow GlansArmor2 so far. I will reach twelve months soon enough.

She tells me I don’t have to cum. She’s thrilled that she can make me gush in my cage from mental stimulation.

She likes giving me perfect ruined orgasms and yesterday, the worry I had misread on her face was a only concern that she took me too far over the edge when felt me twitch once and go a bit softer before locking me back up. She didn’t want to lose her touch and fine control after so much chastity.

Today she told me only a boy would think my cock head was the only fun part of me. She’s ok with me staying locked. She has a lot of fun with the rest of my body and deeply fucking my mind.

I opened up to her after five years of masturbation and orgasm control. And she took the next step. I’m caged far more often than not. Orgasms aren’t sought. Edges and spills become rewards for being a good boy.

And for Locktober she agreed to fully secure my keys. We’ve moved to enforced chastity, not just honor system where I was honor-bound not to lock or unlock myself (since December 2016) or fondle myself without permission (since April 2017).

This is what she wants. I’ve offered that I can be anything for her. But she loves her sweet, good boy that’s constantly dripping, slick, and wriggly for her.

I am feeling trapped right now. I wouldn’t mind switching things up. I would love to give her a manly long hard fucking. I crave it. But she is addicted to the power and control. I’m easy to melt. She doesn’t mind that I have half a brain. I can be drunk on her. And she doesn’t feel the slightest bit of guilt about owning my sexual pleasure so completely for the rest of our days, and using that power to keep me high on denial.

Be careful what you wish for.

I’m living my fantasy after so many years wanking and edging to stories about this. I’m throbbing, tingling and dripping like crazy in my cage, my nipples are little hard points, and I can’t stop squirming[/QUOTE]

Well done. You won the battle but she's won the war ;)

16. HT89

HT89 Long term member

Engineer
    Cornwall
    Local Time:

Good point

17. CZSteve

CZSteve Caged Submissive to my Beautiful Wife/KH n2toys

Arlington, TX
    Local Time:
    4:29 AM
    @Peter Rabbit I feel your pain / ecstasy

My Goddess Wife @n2toys has only gotten stronger and stronger in Her control of allowing me to have a real orgasm; I'm now just over 13 months since I was given an intentional real orgasm - I've gone over the edge and have had a solid taste of a real orgasm twice over these last 13 months while in the midst of a second ruined orgasm attempt immediately after a first ruined-O.

My Wife also take tremendous pride in ruining me; if She thinks I've had any bit of a taste of a real-O during a ruined attempt She'll ask to what extent I felt a real-O - say 95/5 Ruined/Real or whatever; the vast majority of times She ruins me 100%; occasionally it'll be a 5% taste of an Orgasm which disappoints Her to a small degree. The previous two I mentioned that occurred over the past year we're more of an 80-90% real-O which were very frustrating as I had the post-O drop without the full benefit of experiencing an intended 100% real-O along with the accompanying post-O torture which had been our routine back when I was allowed to have real orgasms.

What's ironic is approximately three to four years ago when we were first getting into chastity and first heard of ruined orgasms my Wife's initial response about ruined-O's was "That sounds horrible!" - She felt ruining my orgasms would be cruel.
    She now immensely enjoys ruining me along with denying, teasing and torturing me; She has really found and embraced Her sadistic inner-self and I could not be any happier!
    I'm still somewhat amazed at how incredible it is to be on this constant sexual high and have this constant intense craving for my Wife.

BR_Saiph likes this.
  18. filltee

filltee Junior Member

Sheffield. South Yorkshire UK
    Local Time:
    It seems that she is happy she has got you exactly where you want ... good luck to you both

19. Clean Living

Clean Living My Lady enforces complete submission and service

Personal butler and sex slave for my Lady
    PA
    Local Time:
    Peter Rabbit,

You have nicely captured what has happened to me. Something enabled my Lady to get the big picture of what chastity could do for her, after many years of my suggestions that we try chastity and denial. I even asked recently if she felt guilty keeping me locked and denied while she enjoys whatever pleasures she wants. She does not. She responded (might not be verbatim): 'Nope. I like this too much, and I know you do, too. You've promised me the moon, and you swore to me this is what you wanted. Well, now you've got it - deal with it!'.

There's a lot more to it than that of course. I really am thrilled for the most part to be her devoted butler and sex slave. Some days are hard, not gonna lie. Overall, we're both glad to be where we are, and things continue to change daily. She loves to tease me and can fuck with my head like nobody's business.

BR_Saiph and Peter Rabbit like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice