"Jubilee" Concept

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Fisherman, Aug 5, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    4:26 PM
    Although my wife and I have practiced chastity for years, she has only ever kept me chaste for 3 weeks at most. Until now.

After doing some reading she seems determined to get back into being a keyholder. She informed me the first lockdown will be 93 days, and to expect other lockdowns to be in excess of 180 days.

I proposed the idea that if she wants to go long term, then I need something to look forward to. I suggested a 3 day "jubilee" in which I would be cage free and could have sex however I wanted and as often as I wanted.

Does anyone else do something similar?

Chaz69 and bondinchas like this.
  2. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Mrs Edge and I had discussed this at one point a long time ago. The idea of being locked for an entire year, with a week or two week sex vacation, and then back in the cage sounded hot. But we never got around to doing that, and now that I'm locked permanently, we haven't even discussed it.

Peter Rabbit and Rectrix like this.
  3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    to an extent, it kind of defeats the object. Getting release is one thing, but "sex however you want", even for a limited period, doesn't seem in keeping with the idea of submissive chastity.

subrick likes this.
  4. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    Perhaps a mindset change needs to happen... you should "look forward" to continued chastity. If she is generous, she should tease you mercilessly as often as possible. Relief should be her gift and only when and how she decides.

Perverspepere likes this.
  5. Jessica Alexander

Jessica Alexander Trans woman not a mistress or Dom

Houston
    Local Time:
    9:26 PM
    Could be an enticement to get a reluctant man to agree. If he follows ALL the rules he gets his reward. Doesn’t mean it has to be that way indefinitely. May be good for an initial break in period but would probably be best if he slept in the cage since free nights can cause discomfort when he’s relooked at night. Getting used to sleeping in a cage is rough and you don’t want to go through that more than you have to.

6. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    3:26 PM
    It all depends on what you both want, well, more so what she wants. My wife likes to lock me up for a couple weeks, some piv, but mostly erection denial and orgasm denial, and then she likes to unlock me for a week or even up to 3 weeks free, sex & orgasms every day. Then she’ll decide it’s time to get me back in the cage and get me back into the full submissive role.
    What has really changed over the last year though, is that she decides pretty much every aspect of sex now even when I’m out of the cage. It is still oral for her to start and then I am allowed to ask for different positions but she decides what she wants, and the last month or two, after she’s satisfied, she sets a timer on her phone and I’m not allowed to see how much time I have, she lays on her stomach and I’m allowed in to try and get my O, I’ve beat the timer so far. She said her goal is to get me down to 45 seconds or less, so far it takes me about 1.5-2 minutes to finish

7. Thomas Gangman

Thomas Gangman Long term member

IT Consultant
    Northern New Jersey USA
    Local Time:
    This is something we do, but only where my lockup has exceeded 30 days or more. After every Locktober, Lent, a 100 day and my recent 122 day lockup, I had the free weekend where nothing was off the table. The only requirement, I will only getto touch her, not her GF or any of her other friends. After a long lockup, I will do my wife in every hole until the weekend ends or I just can't get it up anymore, even with medication. There is a downside to this, the first weekend after the re-lock, I can expect lots of teasing and some revenge punishment. I will be subjected to lots of teasing, floggings, and some hard anal sex with her favorite dildo.

Locktober was always a given, but when she wanted to extend things by adding Lent, I kind of hesitated. We use chastity as an extension of our lifestyle, so she gave this compromise to sweeten the pot.

Open2njoy and Queens servant73 like this.
  8. Fisherman

Fisherman Long term member

Local Time:
    Very interesting insight. Perhaps long term chastity will change my attitude. I've only been denied 3 weeks a handful of times, so I really don't comprehend long term denial.

I remember another member here talking about long term lockups saying "come on in boys, the water is fine."

9. Lazlo Toth

Lazlo Toth C/D on the TomAllen-Rectrix scale: 9/9

Contractor
    Upstate South Carolina
    Local Time:
    1:26 PM
    What's "permanent" mean? Asking for a friend.

(ok, just kidding, couldn't resist)

bondinchas and homebody like this.
  10. Tom Allen

Tom Allen Member

Southern New England
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    :mad:

Peter Rabbit and Locked4Her215 like this.
  11. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    My wife was very anxious about locking me up and insisted we start with just the day (not overnight), then the weekend but it has to come off before Monday. Does it hurt? It looks like it hurts.

Most recently, she shrugged off my advances to be unlocked because... "a month is not nearly long enough."

In truth, I would beg her to unlock me for some serious teasing and beg twice as hard NOT to allow my orgasm. I have grown so addicted to the state of lusting for her without relief that my next major epoch is to convince her that orgasm doesn't ALWAYS have to happen. She loves pleasuring me which makes me a lucky guy but she is yet to be convinced that I can be happy without it.

Honestly I think she also has to be convinced that turning the key in the lock doesn't guarantee an orgasm.

These are all her decisions and when I stopped telling her how to do it, she took the reigns and slowly finds her own way / comfort level.

The water is not only the right temperature, it is an adventure you don't want to end.

true42 likes this.
  12. b_quark

b_quark Long term member

USA
    Local Time:
    2:26 PM
    I never know when my wife will release me, and I do not dare ask her, because she always tells me that will make it longer. I look forward to release very much, but I am not allowed PIV sex at all, and it's more than enough for me to just play with myself for a few seconds until I cum. And maybe get to do that again one or more times before I'm locked again. I really do love playing with myself!

13. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    This is very similar to my experience ... also, I'm not complaining.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice