Why chastity/locked?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by gemini man, Mar 29, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. gemini man

gemini man Member

Norfolk, UK
    Local Time:
    1:42 AM
    Am a relative newbie to the idea of being locked, and have yet to take that step, but the idea has come to appeal more and more recently, whereas once it would have been a definite limit, and it's got me to thinking about why it's come to appeal so much to me.

I'll say now that I'm not currently in a relationship, or would want to be locked for extreme extended periods, though if my relationship status were to change, longer term may be something I'd consider.

Firstly, as for so many of us, it plays to my submissive side and the idea of being controlled, and it being another means of removing my own control and free will.

Secondly, sexually I'm not overly confident, particularly around penetrative sex, so having that option removed kind of plays to that, and removes any worry for me around it.

Tying in with that, in the past year I have developed Peyronies Disease (basically I have a bend in my shaft) which I'm not sure of the impact it will have on me sexually, but just the thought has knocked my confidence, so again the idea of being locked and prevented from getting erect, kind of removes that worry from the equation.

I actually think that last thing is potentially the biggest motivation behind the idea appealing more - kind of a reverse psychology for my cock, if it can't get hard it can't get bent, and therefore it can't trouble me.

Not sure of the point of this post other than to let out some thoughts that have been running round my head for a while, but interested in others thoughts either as to my thoughts, or their own motivations.

Lazlo Toth likes this.
  2. Lady&sub

Lady&sub Active member

Norway
    Local Time:
    2:42 AM
    Your bend cock might be able to hit women's g-spot better in some positions and therefore is awesome for some :)
    (Just to make a positive respons to boost your confidence)

Guest 2271 likes this.
  3. gemini man

gemini man Member

Norfolk, UK
    Local Time:
    Thanks and appreciated - sadly the angle it bends isn't quite the right direction, but for the most part I've come to terms with it - just wonder how much the appeal of being locked is related if that makes sense?

4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    As I have said in other posts my motivation is pleasing my madam. Is was her that discovered chastity first. And once she knew you could lock a cock up, she had to lock mine up!

tomf_22033 and gemini man like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice