Threat to UN-Lock

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by WEC, Jan 16, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    4:22 PM
    Wife and I have settled into a 7 - 10 day sex cycle with her playing lots when the calendar permits in all of the ways it does. Its getting harder and harder for me to control myself during sex with her...she enjoys being able to play with my needs and drive me to and over the edge without me being able to stop her.

one thing though...the last two times I disappointed, was a jerk, or did not obey a command...she threatened to UNLOCK me...this is not just relating to sex....ANYTIME my attitude has been poor...as in...I'm done playing if not by my rules....this has been interesting. This morning I asked for another chance and am on best behavior.

journey continues...good luck out there...

true42 likes this.
  2. Chaz69

Chaz69 Long term member

IT
    Midwest, USA
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    Be careful WEC, she's threatening the nuclear option, meaning she'll unlock you and stop playing.

WEC likes this.
  3. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    yep I get it. I think its ok. She's just making it clear what her rules are and what she expects from "playing" and I am fine with that. I think she actually really does like me in chastity for the most part now that its becoming normal...the fact that she would threaten me for not meeting expectations is good feedback and out of character for her. But yea the nuclear option isnt good for anyone either...warning noted!

Chaz69 likes this.
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:22 PM
    Years ago this would be a common threat my madam would make when I argued with her or disagreed with her on aspects of our FLR, any push back from me, or attempt to top from the bottom would be met with the treat of terminating all FLR/bdsm/fetish play and she would actually hand my keys back to me.
    I would plead with her that I didn’t want they back, I just wanted her to do whatever it was I was suggesting at the time, and she would reply, it’s not what you want! It’s about what I WANT!
    I soon learnt my lesson! And my place!

true42 and WEC like this.
  5. LockedTower

LockedTower Long term member

Corporate Stooge
    Minnesota, USA
    Local Time:
    5:22 PM
    You are getting the real deal. Your wife is really in charge. This is what most other guys on this site are after. Enjoy!

WEC and Rectrix like this.
  6. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    well last night during my team's football game (we both love football) I sat with the wife the entire times...had her legs over me in spandex and with pink toes...I rubbed her legs and feet and talked to her the whole time (unlocked I can be pretty aloof during football)...got the kids to bed and then she fell asleep in bed watching TV and laying on my chest. I'm pretty sure this is the kind of night that she would want for herself.

My boy parts strained all night it seems to escape the Cobra. I slept well when I slept, but definitely woke to some tightness a lot. dying for some attention from her today... :rolleyes::lockkey:

true42, corsac and Chaz69 like this.
  7. true42

true42 Owned member

Local Time:
    6:22 PM
    Not a bad deal.

On this topic, I end up watching "Home and Garden" TV a lot now, which is a form of torture, I guess. When she wants to watch something, that's what we watch. And yeah, she gets foot rubs while we watch, which makes it all worthwhile to me.

WEC likes this.
  8. WEC

WEC Long term member

Local Time:
    Yep that’s the deal! Doesn’t feel all bad though

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice