Suitable punishment for infraction?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by jshackleton2016, Mar 25, 2016.

Random Thread
  1. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    12:33 PM
    How would you punish your sub for an unauthorized removal of the device before the agreed-upon release date?

2. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    In my case, I have slipped out of my CB6ks on 2 occasions and I am unable to get back into it without telling Mistress so that She can use her key on the device. In both cases, I was immediately clamped into the KTB for a several hour stint with enough Teasing to make it really painful. I am much more careful now to ensure that, if I feel myself coming out of the ball ring, I quickly adjust to ensure that the device stays on.

3. Jasmic68

Jasmic68 Long term member

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    10:18 PM
    If I was my Wife I wouldn't let me see her naked, I wouldn't get any cuddles at all and no teasing. I might even give the key back and say I'm not interested until you can prove you are trustworthy.

MistressPhedre likes this.
  4. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    Not even any cuddles !! That is harsh!

5. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    Yes, that is harsh, but I can attest to the fact that it is very effective. BUT, if he is not going to follow the rules then the punishment needs to be strong enough to make him understand...

My thoughts, using Jasmic's comments as a starting point, give him a choice: Apply Jasmic's punishments and tell him that it will last a minimum of 2 weeks, depending on how he responds, but, if he "voluntarily" puts the CD back on then you will reevaluate his performance at the 1 week mark and see if he has learned the lesson and give him probation on the remaining punishment...

6. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    5:33 PM
    Time starts from scratch againand doubled, and this time you don't have any way of removing it yourself. I'd not have let you have a key in the first place any case.

slave_m likes this.
  7. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    There are two types of punishment. There is the type that feeds the fetish and is in some way still pleasing to the male. Then there is the type that is real, and works. My Wife has told me that she trusts me and we have discussed what would happen if I ever broke that trust. Believe me when I say that the punishments I wrote are anything but harsh in comparison to what she would actually do.

8. Colleen1986

Colleen1986 Long term member

Maryland, USA
    Local Time:
    Was it just removal or did other "activities" occur thereafter? That makes a big difference in the level of punishment.

9. Jasmic68

Early retirement
    UK Midlands
    Local Time:
    It would involve complete removal of the device, refusal to ever do this again and a long time before any sexual contact was allowed, if ever. My Wife has really taken my promise of chastity seriously, and her trust in me in this is as strong as if I did anything else to break her trust, such as have an affair.

10. jshackleton2016

DC metro area
    Local Time:
    I removed the device in front of her without the key. I was rebelling after being locked for my first month with no release from the device but for inspections for health. I felt I was entitled to something after a month and was rebelling when my request for play was denied. No trust was broken, but it was all about power. My Goddess and I had a nice long talk about that infraction. She kept the device off of me for three days then put it back on after we arrived at a good place again after talking through it. I did not orgasm when I was out - did not want to. Thing are going great now and I offered to post a thread on suitable punishment for that infraction and here we are. Thanks for the feedback. I have been passing it along.

11. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    9:33 AM
    Glad to hear things are getting back on track... I have learned that there is nothing i am "entitled" to, everything is either freely given or earned, but always Mistress Wolf's choice... It is a learning curve to truly submit and give up the old ways of thinking...

12. MistressPhedre

MistressPhedre Long term member

Local Time:
    10:33 AM
    It sounds like you've gotten some great feedback and are making good progress with your keyholder/Goddess.

For my part and from my limited experience as a keyholder, I'd want a serious discussion on why (you said it was out of an act of rebellion) and go from there. Her leaving you unlocked for 3 days makes complete sense to me as given that it was not an accident so it questions your commitment to being in chastity.

13. gehorsam

gehorsam Active member

Local Time:
    11:33 AM
    This happened with me and my wife/KH. She had graciously let me take it off for a night so she could play with her toy longer and to give me a treat to sleep without it on. When we woke in the morning we got ready for the day and went about our morning. Now when she does this I know that as soon as I am awake in the morning I am to put the cage back on and lock it. However that morning I lost my mind apparently and decided that I would leave it off. Well I went about my day and she came home from work, I was in the kitchen working on dinner for us and the kids. When she comes home she gets comfortable and then comes to me gives me a deep kiss and grabs her package. I soon as she did this she realized that I was uncaged and well the fire in her eyes ignited. I realized then that I done goofed. She said that was fine and then ignored me for the rest of the night. When we went to bed we talked and she informed me she was extremely upset I apologized and said I would put it on. She said not to worry about it we were done playing this game and she didn't care. I put it on anyways like a good boy and tried to kiss ass....some what literally and she shoved me away. My punishment was I wore my cage for a week and she never gave it the time of day. She acted like we had never started and I wasn't allowed to touch her besides to kiss her before I left for work and cuddle in bed at night. On the 7th day locked up she finally asked if I learned my lesson and took her key out, I did that was for sure she unlocked me for some play time and then put it back on. I wasn't given a free night again till a week later and I put the cage back on straight away.

kellysbitch, spider203 and Jasmic68 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice