Day to day - sequences of my life

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Andrea_NL, Dec 21, 2020.

Random Thread
  1. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    3:03 PM
    Hi guys,

I would like to start a litte blog and tell you more about my day to day life from time to time...

First I would like to tell you in short words again how lt all started with our flr and the forced chastity which lead to forced feminization.

My now wife was quite dominant from the beginning on. When we first met I didn‘t knew anything about chastity and feminization for my self...even at the beginning it was clear that she is the boss but i did not expect that this would change my life so heavily...

The beginning of chastity:

My love talked to me one evening and told me in clear words but not in an agressive mood that she is not completely happy with our sexlife. In 2 years of our relationship she never came from PIV no matter how hard I tried...Even if she expected to always be on top, we also tried different positions. She loved beeing liked tenderly and came often heavy on my face. She told me that we tried now for so long and now wants to reduce the times of PIV very much because it’s not what makes her happy and she gave me a lot chances to show her that I could satisfy her by using my penis.

I was shocked but she continued and told me she is happy about my pussy worship and wants me to focus on it as it would become the closest I would get to her pussy from now on a regular base.

She never accepted it when I touched my penis without her presence. She always told me it feels like cheating on her...Now she told me that because of she doesn’t want to feel my cock inside her anymore, she also wants to make sure that I don’t cheat at her as it would be a very „hard“ time for me without sexual release.

she showed me a device which she had bought and told me as I am not allowed to use my penis on her anymore, she doesn’t want me to even get hard errections on her as it would remember her on all the disappointments she received from my penis.

She told me that she would take care of my sexual health but my „sexlife“ have to change completely. I didn’t knew what was comming up the next time and had no opportunity so I agreed and she fixed she cage on my shaved penis.

when she closed the lock she looked me in my eyes and said „this isn’t yours anymore, it is mine from now on“. She put the key on a chain and asked me to put it around her neck and give the key a kiss. I was directly excited and it was the first time when I felt that I couldn’t get a full errection. It directly stoped ob my tiny cage. When she saw it she began to laugh. She put her arms around me, kissed me and whispered „this is the beginning of a very hard / soft life for you. I am happy that you want to continue being in an relationship with me even if this is the first step of giving up the control of your manhood to me. Thank you for your trust and I promisse, I will always take care of you my love“.

2. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    2:03 PM
    Good luck. I hope it works out for you

3. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:
    great blog looking forward to reading moor

4. Guest 2684

Guest 2684 Long term member

Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    Sounds good

5. DonnaSue

DonnaSue Long term member

Retired
    Southeast US
    Local Time:
    9:03 AM
    Welcome! Sounds like a great start. At what point did She begin to feminize you?

6. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    It didn‘t took long before the feminization part was introduced by her...

ever since she first locked the chastity device on me she opened it everyday for washing - under her supervison...of course in the first days I always got very aroused when she washed my penis...She didn’t liked it as she told me that she is only focused on washing it and not to play with it...after a few days I still remember that she was getting realy angry when I tried to kiss her and rub my body on her while she gave my penis a regular moring cleaning...

I told her that I was so horny - especially because she allowed me to lick her on regular base this times and gave me lessons in how to please a woman with only my tongue...She saw that there was the need of changing something more and help me to arrange me with a life in chastity...

during one day she wrote me a short message and told me that she has a suprise for me when she came home this evening...I was so happy and hoped so much that she changed her mind and we would have sex again...

when she came home she directly went to our bedroom and closed the door...after 15 Minutes I was allowed to enter the room but I had to take of my clothes - so I entered naked and only with my small chastity device around the penis.

She had parfume on her and stood there in dessous. She looked amazing...she took me direclty in her arms and whispered „thank you for your trust and behavior in the last days...you gave me a lot of great orgasms and I love the way you are treating me since you are thinking more with your head and not with your little penis...“ this time she tenderly stroke my chastity cage...

„I have a suprise for you...I told you that I don‘t want to have regular sex with you anymore as it doesn’t satisfy me...only on very rare occasions and under my total control and conditions we can talk about it in a few month again as a reward...but I would like to give you a small reward now and want to make your life a bit easier...“

she took a step beside and I saw a towel liing on the bed with a white Aneros on it...she took the Aneros and told me to climb on the towel and put my ass up in the air...she asked me if I knew what it is...I told her that I didn’t know...she softly put it on my ashole and asked me „could you imagine know what it is my darling?“

I felt ashamed and frightened as I never had done anything like this...she continued and told me „this is what you get when you behave good and need a little cool down...just relax, I will do this in a soft style...trust me“

with this words she begann to put lube on the device and slowly, very gentel took my backdoor virginity...while she was doing it she asked me questions like „how does it feel to give up the controll completely?...what do you think what your friends would think if they could see you now?...how does it feel to lose your sperm while staying soft in your little cage?...do you think that I am seeing you as a real man after this anymore?...how many men do you think let their girlfriends do such humiliation to them?...

after she finished about 20 minutes later I was realy exhausted...she allowed me to sit on the bed next to her...she gave me a kiss and told me that she is proud that I took this big step and hoped that I lost a bit of my horniness...she told me that she see’s me now with different eyes and we have to talk about our roles in our household...

this - even if I didn’t knew what she had in mind exactly- was the beginning of her feminization regime on me...

7. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    So, if I understand you correctly, she prefers emasculated and feminized men and think it's humiliating to them?

8. Andrea_NL

Andrea_NL Active member

Netherlands
    Local Time:
    She prefers me to be emasculated and feminized because in her mind I didn’t perform as a men.

When she came to this point she wanted to make sure that I don’t longer life like a typical male. Instead she wanted to make sure that I focus on the feminine things and make her life so easy as possible...

She told me that my feminization keeps me in the right mindset and it could help me to feel a little bit more how girls / woman feel.

And she new it was humiliating for me, especially the first steps...from boxer shorts to panties and dresses at home instead of jeans and t-shirts...

LukeVallentine and SoumisCH like this.
  9. LukeVallentine

LukeVallentine Long term member

EU
    Local Time:
    4:03 PM
    She's right and you're very lucky.

10. debbie jones

debbie jones Long term member

retired
    Shrewsbury shropshire uk
    Local Time:
    yes you are very lucky saver what she is giding you to shes very special id give anything to have what youve got in a partner

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice