Chained and Locked

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by chasteslut, Nov 20, 2021.

Random Thread
  1. chasteslut

chasteslut Member

Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    This is a bit of an update on my last thread Called "A Little Too Real". But it also stands alone as a very frustrating example of how my wife is finding her voice as "Miss". (I call her that when she becomes dominant) while writing this experience I'm locked for 3 days (the length of a typical lock up period for our relationship)

Yesterday while I was at work she texted me that she was extremely horny, and since it was her day off, she was home all day being lazy and relaxing. (as she should, she works very hard and deserves to be lazy. I do almost all of the cooking and much of the housework anyway, so there isn't much work to do at home usually)

She sent me a text regarding her horniness and told me she'd just masturbate before I got home. I politely asked if she'd still feel like interacting with me intimately afterward, and she very directly said, "Probably not" followed by a picture of a dildo inside her pussy. I replied with a decidedly longwinded message begging her to just wait for me to come home and that I would service her myself, and she reluctantly agreed.

I finished my work and left to go home and came inside to see my wife in regular clothes, jeans, and a hoodie. she asked how my day was and I told her. She grabbed my hand while kissing me and led me slowly to the bedroom while undressing me. It was very sexy and intimate, my penis swelled almost instantly. She led me to the bedroom and pushed me onto the bed, straddled me and pinned my hands above my head, and requested that I don't move them as she undressed me further. I couldn't resist and every time I reached for her, she pushed my hands back with a tsk.

I after I was naked except for my cage, she stopped straddling me and undressed to reveal my favorite lingerie she owns; a burgundy crotchless leotard/bodysuit/teddy (I'm not sure what it is, but I love it). and pulled out my chastity keys from inside the bra cup and dangled them near me. I groaned as I was bursting against my cage and she leaned close and said, "Kiss me and maybe I'll reward you". I nearly came then and there, but I tenderly kissed her and slowly it became more aggressive. she decided to unlock me and asked me, and I quote, "Pound me doggy style until you cum, make sure you're extra rough". (I'm sorry for the graphic nature of this post). So with my renewed freedom, I grabbed her hair and pulled her aside, off of me and pulled her into position, roughly grabbing her hips and completing my business as she requested, it was extremely easy to release my pent up frustration on her and her moans and cries only added to my fire. (I have a sneaking suspicion that this kind of passion is why she locks me in the first place) I had to go very slow at first because as all the guys here know, after being locked for any period, one's willy becomes very very sensitive.

I finished myself then helped her orgasm with my fingers 3 more times afterward, and out of breath, she warned me that I'd have to pay for the early release tomorrow. (she works on the weekend, I do not)

Queue today. this morning she asked me to lock myself up (chastity) and put on a full cuff set (wrists, ankles, and collar). I made her breakfast and she pulled out some chains from my play drawer, and before leaving locked me up prisoner style. (ankles linked with a short chain, chain around waist and chain attached to the wrist cuffs in front, and an extra chain that links everything together between the feet, hand, and collar.)

She asked me to put away my clothes from yesterday's laundry, clean the kitchen, and hang up my winter coats. However, I can't reach the cabinets, or the rack to put my coats away, I also can't reach my top drawer, so the main tasks she asked me to do are near impossible... perhaps she set me up to fail... did fall into her trap? I'm writing this message before she comes home, currently locked and in bondage, nervous for the outcome. wish me luck.

2. eurolicious

eurolicious Active member

Local Time:
    7:49 PM
    What a lovely scenario!!

3. LesterBallard

LesterBallard Long term member

Management
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    11:49 PM
  4. madams-sissysub

nurse
    uk (west mids)
    Local Time:
    11:49 PM
    What a fantastic predicament to be in!

5. Gcar1951

Gcar1951 Long term member

Local Time:
    6:49 PM
    Oh! I love chains & locks… not knowing how long I will be locked to the railing is almost terrifying, but extremely arousing for some reason.

Attached Files:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice