What to expect

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Danni, Jan 14, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Danni

Danni New member

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    I took a little vacation from chastity, although last time i was locked up was when i was self-disciplining myself. I met a girl about 3 months ago who is now my girlfriend. She says she wants to be with me for along time and after we agreed i thought id tell her about loyalty and dominance. I sent her a picture of a cb6000 and at first she got quiet and confused. She kinda laughed since it was her first time seeing a chastity device. But when she thought about it she actually got turned on and texted me all night about it and said it was sweet of me if i would wear one for her.

The question though is how was it like for mistresses the first time you ever locked your man up? And how did you feel about it? Im just curious how shes going to take it and if she will get more dominate/controlling after awhile once she fully realises that she holds the key that opens the lock to my penis. It excites me alot. But im wondering if she will get used to it and become dominate and have fun denying my orgasms. I just want her to enjoy it as much as i do.

And if possible is there any way i could hint to her to dominate me without like asking for it cause that ruins the fun haha.

2. Rita

Rita Long term member

England
    Local Time:
    4:04 PM
    Danni
    I remember the thrill I got the first time I locked a penis, it gave me an incredible sense of power to see him at my mercy like that. I still get that thrill everytime I click the lock shut and If anything I get an even bigger buzz now as I know just what delights are in store for me.
    Finally, be careful what you wish for!
    Rita

3. chastitylocked

chastitylocked Junior Member

Local Time:
    11:04 AM
    Don't "hint". I know from my own (bad) experience that we men don't "hint" well. We get whiney and start pressuring in a passive aggressive way. My advice is just to sit back and enjoy the ride and see where it leads. You might need to have some discussions about both your wants and desires, but that should be down the road. Be patient and see where it goes.

4. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    4:04 PM
    Your girlfriend could either be just pleased that you wish to be faithful to her, or she may get a power kick from knowing that you are locked in a cage. Have you suggested to her that she keeps the keys.

5. Danni

Danni New member

Local Time:
    9:04 AM
    Yeah i told her the keys would be in her hands and i wanted her to know my cock is hers. Shes already started calling my cock "hers" i havent bought a device yet but i stopped masturbating for her to get a head start. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice