Slow Changes.

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by erin_1987, Mar 13, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. erin_1987

erin_1987 Active member

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    12:59 PM
    Me and my wife first got together right after high school. After dating only 2 months we moved in together. After about the fifth month is when I noticed the change. My boxers were missing and I was down to only two pair. When I mentioned this to my wife she said she would pick me up some when she went to the store. She returned home with a 3 pack of boxer briefs. I didn't think anything of it at the time I have worn bb's in the past. Well my last 2 boxers finally were gone and to be honest I didn't mind the bb's they were comfortable. However they did not last, and soon she was going to buy me some more underwear. It was about a week later when getting ready for work that I opened my underwear drawer and saw new underwear. These were still the boxer brief style however they were tighter and had less length in the legs, not to mention I found out later that day that there was no fly!!!. When I asked her about it she said "Oh I didn't know I just grabbed what was available". I purchased a pack of regular plain boxers the next day the other ones were just not my type. MY wife didn't say anything, however within a month I was only down to one pair and was forced to wear the others. My body has adjusted to the underwear now and I dont mind it any more. Now that I was a cb it actually makes since to wear them.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice