Learning all the time

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Mistress Deborah, Sep 11, 2012.

Random Thread
  1. Mistress Deborah

Mistress Deborah Long term member

Local Time:
    11:45 PM
    :becareful: This has been such a journey so far................
    I have met my dream guy - found out he is as kinky as they come.
    Learnt to love myself again.
    Left all that I know to move to be with him.
    Inherited 2 more kids and a dog.

I have blossomed as a woman and a person. I have definitely discovered that I am a very sexy woman who is allowed to be sexual and happy with it. I adore the "new" me. The way that I can explore all that is out there.
    I have grown to love the kinky sex - the bondage is AMAZING. I knew I wanted something but wasn't sure what - but now I feel fulfilled.

The next step seemed naturally to be an on-line sub or two...
    So far I have had a very sexy and happy time with the teasing, texting, sexy pics, desperate vids and the oh so sweet release videos...
    I have loved the guys who are sooooo desperate to please, to do anything to get to cum.........
    The feeling of power has been immense, my mind has been soaring and i've honestly been having a ball.
    The little green monster has raised his ugly head for slave but he is such an amazing guy and wants me to be happy and has let me get on with it all- the good and bad , and he is always there to support and serve me.

A new metal collar has recently been ordered and I can't wait for him to wear it for me - I know that he will wear it with pride and love for his Mistress. He is the most decent, respectful,kind,affectionate,giving and loving person you could want and I have recently found this to be so true.
    We have the new bondage bed arriving on the 23rdSept - this will be a new chapter in the D and P saga.....

There is one thing that I know- the shiny things will come and go but what we share together is simply the best - my reason to live and the knowing that I am loved so much is simply...PRICELESS !

2. splint_n_strap

splint_n_strap Active member

Local Time:
    7:45 PM
    Wow..Mistress I am simply in awe of this post. So glad you have found your true calling and the one to share it with. To have found this love, and be able to express it to the fullest in living it out is indeed priceless beyond rubies and gold. I so anticipate hearing the reports on your bondage bed.

3. Dumb1

Dumb1 senior member

trade
    UK
    Local Time:
    12:45 AM
    The shiny things do come and go Mistress Deborah although with you doing all that buffing to Phils helmet thats one thing that wont go dull!...............SHINE ON SHINE ON!;):spank:

4. rebecca.Doll13

rebecca.Doll13 rebecca Doll

Local Time:
    I believe Lady Jessi could testify to the very same. :) She is an amazing, sexy, strong woman. She has always had very dominate traits but has never been with someone she was comfortable with and could help her express and harness it properly. I think she'd tell you I am her dream boyfriend & girlfriend. I too am as kinky as they come; the sky is our limit. We too are learning all the time as we discuss and experience new things together. We are learning and respecting each other more every day as we evolve both personally and sexually. It seems our (she & I, you & yours) similarities are uncanny.

Lady.Jessi13 likes this.
  5. Lady.Jessi13

Lady.Jessi13 Member

Local Time:
    Perfect <3 And thank you for that, doll :) It's lovely to know you feel that way about Me :)

6. rebecca.Doll13

rebecca.Doll13 rebecca Doll

Local Time:
    Perhaps I don't tell you enough. I shall rectify this. :)

7. Lady.Jessi13

Lady.Jessi13 Member

Local Time:
    That would be lovely. You had the perfect chance the other night, but failed to do so. I was a tad disappointed, I must say. You often make up for it in other ways, however.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice