Dommes thoughts of malesubs

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by kickball, Mar 26, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. kickball

kickball Submitting to the power of a Domme

Local Time:
    10:08 AM
    I am just wondering what Dommes and subs really think about us male subs.

For example, I am sure I am not alone in saying I often let myself down, sometimes pleading and begging to be unlocked and allowed to cum.

My Domme loves the power surge it gives her, she says I am like most men, weak and pathetic and that Women are superior.

I am wondering whether you agree that men are weak, pathetic and consider it part of our dna or whether you feel sorry for us or perhaps just think of malesubs as playthings or loveable pets or even pay pigs.

2. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    Some may think that... but I personally prefer not to play or consider having a D/s relationship with any Domme that thinks that way about me or men in general.

OK, maybe the bit about being loveable pets... I do consider myself a human pet after all :p

3. 2inch

2inch chasity,its for my own good

Local Time:
    6:08 AM
    interesting topic. idk what miss c thinks of me as her sub. well i am her husband . she just uses chasity to curve my attitude w her and my sex drive to her. if i guess she prob thinks of me as a dirty boy that cant otherwise keep his hand off himself

4. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    I think I may have said this before on here. The penis seems to take up an enormous quantity of male grey matter. When the male sub allows his Mistress control over it, then the Mistress replaces the penis section of the brain. lol.

5. hijk

hijk Long term member

Canberra
    Local Time:
    9:08 PM
    A base canard! My genitalia has no control over my love of a fine block of code, the sweet sound of computers humming along, the exquisite taste of a well written piece of prose or the gentle aroma of a slow-cooked stew emanating throughout the apartment...

Of course, it may be responsible for why I don't get to spend as much time enjoying these things due to procrastination... ;-)

6. starflyer

starflyer Junior Member

UK
    Local Time:
    I love to be thought of in this way

7. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    oops i got the wrong thread. sorry

Mascara^Snake likes this.
  8. kickball

kickball Submitting to the power of a Domme

Local Time:
    Well said Mistress B, We mainly think with our dicks, so when Mistress controls it, it's game, set and match to Mistress

Arden Sirnah likes this.
  9. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    My Dominant Wife KH loves men but thinks we are mentally and emotionally inferior to women. Part of my long term chastity training is learning to think and act like a woman. I don't mean by cross dressing or being a sissy. She likes me masculine and loves obedience and submissive behavior. She tells me she loves me all the time so I'd say at least some Dominant Women enjoy the role, I know she does. She also believes that there is nothing worse than a submissive man who is not locked...

10. AliceInBondageLand

Moderator Verified Female

Home Page:
    Local Time:
    3:08 AM
    I love my submissives as people. I don't buy into female supremacy stuff, but my work with wolves and wolf packs has shown me that there is a VERY real and difficult thing to quantify called dominance. Some people are alphas, some are betas and some are bottom of the totem pole (omega).

Arden Sirnah and proximacentauri like this.
  11. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    Mistress Alice,
    I love the Wolf pack analogy! That's how I finally explained it to my Mistress, and was a turning point in the relationship. I've studied wolves, and the pack dynamics, adn have willingly stepped down from the Apla position and elevated my Mistress into it. The Changes in her have been phenominal as she explores the new authority!!

12. des

des New member

Local Time:
    How has she gotten you to think and act like a woman? what did she do to "break" you into chasity?

kickball likes this.
  13. subken

subken Active member

Local Time:
    5:08 AM
    Thinking and acting like a woman (not crossdressing she likes me masculine) is more of an attitude. She praises me when I exhibit female thinking such as being selfless, talking about how I feel, rejecting traditional macho behavior, put emphasis on who a person is rather than what they look like, etc. Much of this will go hand-in-hand as chastity progresses and you remind him that he is no longer in control, and his cock is not the center of everything anymore. In fact it is the center of nothing - even you don't need it anymore, it is HIM that you want.

As for "breaking" me into chastity there are two aspects. The first is like breaking into a new pair of boots - he has to accept the device as something he wears 24/7 without fail. This is not easy with any of the plastic CBXXX devices. Some say they wear them 24/7 but I could never imagine it, and was never able to do it without constant discomfort, regular scrotum pain, and injury at some point if I left it on long enough. And then there is the smell... If you are serious then spend the $$$ to get a stainless steel device. I love my Lori's and stayed in it for two months straight with no removal at all the first time I put it on. He will have to learn to deal with morning erections as many others have. If the device is well designed it will not allow an erection. He will not succeed if the device does not fit and is not comfortable for 24/7 wear and that generally eliminates any plastic device.

The other part of "breaking" is dependent upon your and his desire for chastity. You both have to want it to succeed because ultimately the device is just there to help - nothing is inescapable, it's just a matter of degree and inconvenience. It is important that you be ABSOLUTE and never waver when he weakens. If he sees that you want him out or feel sorry for him he will play on that. Be sure he has a way to still please you sexually and be sure to make him use it (I wear a strap-on with some carefully choosen vibrating dildos that she likes).

You can see if his desires are real or if he wants to just "play" chastity by getting a real commitment from him for a period much longer than he is expecting - say three months minimum. Make it a condition of the relationship. If he has a good device he can easily do that and both of you will know if it is real or play.

14. des

des New member

Local Time:
    we have a metal one that im thinking of keeping him in for at least a month before he can come out. what are some punishments she would she give you if you misbehaved??? ive thought of having him kneeling in the corner for long periods of time and writing or making him massage me till i tell him he can stop even if his hands hurt.

Arden Sirnah and Joroincharge like this.
  15. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    I am a Dominant Female, I am NOT a Female Supremacist... I think that's where the two mindsets mentioned come from.

Dominant Females like to control men, but (as far as I have seen) also like their men to be strong, intelligent, dynamic, etc.

Female Supremacists tend to believe (again, as far as I have seen) that men are pathetic doormats and worthless worms and treat them as such.

Nothing wrong, or right, with either. It's great luck that some men are submissive and some men are of more of a worthless worm mindset, it's about finding the right match.

For me, I take each man on his own merits.

I am also a masochist, but in no way submissive, so I can appreciate a man who comes to me to experience pain, but does not want to call me Mistress, give me foot rubs and crawl around my dungeon.

In summary, I LOVE MEN!

I think they are great, I've always got on with men better than women, and I think the world would be pretty shit without the little buggers :D

16. Lady Germaine

Lady Germaine Active member

Southcentral Pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    Being married for almost twenty years, I love my subhub no matter how insignificant his locked up little penis is.

For better or worse, I guess. LOL ;)

17. Mascara^Snake

Mascara^Snake Banned

Scotland
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    #17 Mascara^Snake, May 15, 2013
    Last edited: May 30, 2014
    I echo Mistress watchful in that I like my men to be strong, intelligent and dynamic. I also prefer it if they're taller than me.
    I like to feel and be seen to have a physical protector by my side and out in the world. I need them to be respectful and firmly under my control at the same time. Like sort of having a tame lion to snuggle with.

I'm not a believer that men should be treated like dirt or subjected to needless degradation, punishment or pain. If they have a Masochistic streak then they will need to fulfill that elsewhere. My area of expertise is in mental rather than physical control.
    A man needs his energies to be properly harnessed and creatively, usefully channeled rather than squandered on the likes of football, religion, racism and war.
    A firm hand and a wee navigational aid is all that's needed. I like the endless courtship phase which chastity engenders. I like my pleasure being his sole pursuit. I like having my libido decorated with garlands of the most delicious sensual acts and words but never ever conquered.
    I also rather like having all doors opened before me, shoes polished for me, and, well... generally being pampered rotten.....If or when I feel like it.

18. Joroincharge

Joroincharge Lock em up - 24/7/365!!

England
    Local Time:
    Give him a V tab.
    He won't misbehave again in a hurrry.

19. sub2mgi

sub2mgi Member

Local Time:
    It takes as much if not more strength to truly submit than it does to dominate. Domination is a position of responsibility and control, but I would never describe it as a position of strength.

Tanya B, proximacentauri and hijk like this.
  20. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    Waauu - You got me there Ms Amanda! - Sooo spot on! - that I can hardly believe it to be true;-) Was just browsing and came across this post:)
    I know You wrote this 12 month ago, - but that does not take away anything! Let it echo for eternity.

A lot of things fall into place:) I salute You!

I know someone I will pass it on to. Someone who will smile when she reads.:)

Sincerly BlueEyes

Lady De likes this.
  21. Caged Wolf

Caged Wolf A Wolf, even caged, is still a Wolf.

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    oops... duplicate post.

22. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    in our straight life, slave is a strong leader, he runs a tight ship. at home, on his knees awaiting instruction, as a slave should be.

bitchboybubba likes this.
  23. BlueEyes

BlueEyes The lifestyle pumps in my veins...
    Administrator

Art Director
    Denmark
    Local Time:
    11:08 AM
    Apart from not being on my knees - except when she needs "that kind of service" - I think I am pretty much as You describe it ;-) at work and at home...
    As my wife use to phrase it: The true power of this lifestyle show when You can control a strong man even with very limited measures. It is no big deal to control a weak male.... That can hardly be named: Powerful:)

24. jemima

jemima maid for my Mistress

Maid
    Birmingham
    Local Time:
    @BlueEyes well i might not be strong and powful but i still needs controls.

25. Mistress linda and slave

Mistress linda and slave all men should be locked

pennsylvania
    Local Time:
    jemima, what you "needs" is a grammar lesson!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice