What are your hard limits?

Discussion in 'Female led relationships' started by chaste777, Jul 4, 2010.

Random Thread
  1. chaste777

chaste777 chaste777

Local Time:
    9:23 AM
    Out of polite curiousity (ok, nosiness! :lol: ), what are your hard limits?

This is a question for both Master/Mistress and sub/slave.

2. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    5:23 AM
    skat and blood play

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

3. manintyres

manintyres Junior Member

Process Operator
    Thurrock
    Local Time:
    My limits are those my Queen Mistress Becca sets for me

4. Mistress Becca

Mistress Becca Doyenne of the Mansion!

Local Time:
    Of which there are very few!

We don't really need to state the obvious animals and children, do we!

5. Mistress Watchful

Mistress Watchful Dont believe the hype ;oP

Professional Dominatrix
    Basingstoke
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    Bratty subs from hell! :p

Where's the animal line drawn... had this discussion yesterday. I'm interested in red ants and spiders lately for torturing subbies! We figured they are insects and arachnids, so they're not animals!

6. susie q

susie q Dear friend of the Mistress Michelle clan

Local Time:
    :eek: Ants and spiders :(

7. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    i have been thinking about this for awhile and the reality is that limits change. Other than the obvious as stated before and anything that might be a health issue. There is huge amount of trust that has to be present for any limit to be pushed. For example i am deathly afraid of electricity and listed as something that i did not desire, but not necessarily off limits. If you have followed my journey at all you will know that this has not only been explored, butd expanded. i am still fearful of it, but know that no permanent harm will become of me and it pleases Mistress to play in such a manner. i am sure there are other things on my list that i may think are limits at first, but i am open to exploring and pleasing Mistress by being receptive. i think it is ok to express a fear and if it is discovered that it is something that puts one way over the edge then perhaps it becomes a limit. As Mistress has told me. a lot of this life and my submission is about being vulnerable and that ever present vulnerability is what keeps me on my toes. It doesn't take pressing those limits to discover if i am vulnerable or not, i feel that way from the moment i wake until i go to bed at night.

cynthia

8. Goddess Jen

Goddess Jen Expert in tease and denial

Local Time:
    4:23 AM
    I'll second that!! :anim_63:

Besides the obvious (anything illegal, anything that USED to be food ;) ), the one hard limit I have is tickling. I HATE, and I mean HATE to be tickled!!!!!!!!!! And not in a cute "giggle, giggle, hehe..you're tickling me and I can't stand it, but I like it" kinda way. But in the "I'm going to punch you in the face VERY hard if you don't fucking stop it!!!" kinda way.

Lots of my hard limits are much softer now. Like watersports. Never in a million years thought I would go there. Now? I think it could be uber hot!

So, if my partner has an interest, I'd like to talk about it, and possibly explore. All about communication.

9. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Hmm. Interesting question. I think my limits are quite broad, but there's also a major trust issue. I think my limits would be much higher for someone I played with regularly than someone I had incidental contact with. This is near and dear to my heart, as I expect to be seeing a pro domme in the next week or two, and we have yet to discuss our scene. I find myself thinking "I could do that...." and then when I think about doing it with her ... who've I know only casually, and have only played with once, I think... "but not with her.... yet".

mikecb

10. eponas_kitty

eponas_kitty Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:23 AM
    I'll second the idea that limits change over time.

I used to have this big list of 'no-no' things but anymore, I'm not really sure that I have limits.

As was already mentioned, watersports. That's something I too though 'not no but HELL no'. Fast forward a couple of years and not only have I gone there, but immensely enjoyed it. Hell I begged for it the first time. It's not that I enjoy drinking pee because I don't. However I have found that even within activities that I absolutely cannot stand, I can find something in it to enjoy.

Well, except maybe for changing the cat's litter box. That makes me physically ill (and why all my cats in the past have been indoor/outdoor cats!). Mistress generally takes care of the litter box because if she has me do it it takes an hour or two to get done and I'm useless the rest of the day trying to keep my stomach from staging an all out rebellion. So maybe that's a limit but one imposed by my mind/body (seriously, there's no real reason for it to make me as sick as it does) so it doesn't count.

I realized this one night while Mistress and I were talking. We had just played a bit and I was still riding the subspace wave. She was joking about how much I had turned into jelly and that she could probably do anything she wanted to. I opened an eye and looked at her and she started rattling off several things. Most of them were things that she had talked about wanting to do in the past (and that I had agreed to, even if a bit hesitantly, e.g. gang bang, urinal duty for her, etc).

She wasn't getting much of a reaction so she upped the ante and talked about dragging me into the bathtub and, well let's just say things would have been messy and stinky.

I was just silent for a minute, closed my eyes and said "sure."

She balked at that and was like "Are you seriously telling me that you'd like that?"

I said "No, not in the slightest. I can tell you that I wouldn't enjoy it at all. But if it was something you wanted to do, I would be willing to give you that."

The conversation had started with us trying to remember what our safeword was. We were talking about the fact that I'd never used it, even though she'd been pushing limits with me almost since we got together (anything involving my cock used to be a limit, and I do mean ANYTHING). After this revelation of where my head was at we started talking about if having a safeword was even necessary.

In the end, she decided that keeping the safeword was best. She gets a kick out of knowing that I could stop (activity) at any time, but that I CHOOSE not to. That's more of a power rush for her that's long term and will last right up until it gets used.

After almost 3 and a half years it still hasn't been used.

I can't say that I never will use it, or that I won't find something that makes me go "EEEEK NOOOOOOOOO!!!!". But so far, it hasn't happened, and she hasn't taken me to a place yet where I have found it necessary to safeword.

To me that's the limit. If I safeword.

11. Rachel

Rachel Owned by Mistress Michelle

Local Time:
    Reposting this forum post for all to revisit. http://www.chastitym...h__1#entry27262 Click on Fetlist orginal on Post #17. i filled one of these out and sent it to MM before my very first visit. i just filled out another one for her a month or so ago and it is absolutely amazing how much it changed in one short year.

MM's sweetpea
    rachel

12. Mistress Michelle

Mistress Michelle Magical Mistress

Local Time:
    I have different limits for each of My properties, and yes they each know what they are. I do enjoy pushing the envelope with them and thier limits though, thats why rachel has come so far in a short amount of time. If it werent for pushing the limits occasionally everyone, I think, would become rather bored. But I do agree that those kinds of 'pushes' need to be done with someone you trust. However, I have never met a sub or sissy yet that did not trust Me in record time. But, I do pride Myself on knowing each of thier limits and just how far I can push before enough is enough. Its a self taught skill ;)

Mistress Michelle

13. susie q

Local Time:
    This is a very wonderful post and it raises and anwsers so many questions but i feel it's just all about simple respect for both parties involved,Mistress Michelle sums it up pretty well ...their is nothing in the world that makes me happier than MM laughing and enjoying herself at mine or others expense and as far as a pain slut i'm not the poster child but i trust her with my life and i'm sure the rest of her subs,sissys and slaves do as well, and push my limits? certainly ,it's kind of what it's all about, a learning tool,the building of trust and respect but when a person does have a hard limit you gotta give it a listen to,may be medical,allergic reaction to something and the scary part is that a person may not even know they are (refering to the ant and spider thing)no disrespect intended Mistress Emma ...also a person could be so terrified of something as far as piercings and such they may have a heart attack now how fun would that be lol but i love ,trust and respect Mistress Michelle to death and i'm sure everyone here on the mansion shares the same feeling with their Mistress or Master ...lets all have fun and play nice ,it's what makes life worth living ,love ,hugs and a giant curtsey :)

14. cynthia_deville

cynthia_deville Mistress Rob's slave

Local Time:
    susie dear,

is this a vain attempt at talking Mistress Michelle out of adorning you with more lovely piercings come November... i don't think it is working. LOL...

your friend

cynthia

15. susie q

Local Time:
    :) I'm ok with piercings just keep 911 on speed dial is all :p

16. chastity4slave

chastity4slave Junior Member

Local Time:
    2:23 AM
    i keep my hard limits to a minimum, the basics: animals, underage, permanent damage/injury. then i would add scat in addition to the list of basics.
    there are things i really would rather not do or have done to me, but i enjoy having my limits pushed. and i want those i serve to feel free in how they use me, and not be slowed down by a long list of hard limits.
    steve

17. ChasteBr

ChasteBr Chaste Married Male

Local Time:
    This is all so new, that my KH and I havent really discussed limits, because, well at this point we really havent explored anything off the topic of chastity. I agree that limits are flexible just based on what kind of fetish writing turns me on now versus what initially turned me on about these types of relationships.

I guess I would say that I am simply desperat to please, and as long as it wont get me thrown in jail or permanently injured I would consider anything that she thought was interesting.

To state the obvious, nothing in this world turns me on as much as the sight of her enjoying herself, and getting off on whatever is happening. So if she can get off on it, than I certainly can.

-ChasteBr

18. Kali

Kali No access to my Member

Local Time:
    Hard limits are few. Madam and I are pretty much on the same page.

Exposure of my life as a feminized maid to family, friends, children.
    Things that can cause long term physical harm.
    Lack of respect from Madam's paramours.
    Non-consensual involvement of other people.

That's about it.

19. Ms.Linda

Ms.Linda No longer a member

Local Time:
    I totally agree with the others when stating the obvious. Children, non-consensual others, animals, scat...Other than that, limits are what you make of them. They are ever changing and will change depending on the partner. As for tiff and I....we haven't come across any hard limits. I may be a bit reluctant at times to acquiesce his wishes. That comes from over thinking things. I tend to be the one that worries about the long term effects, the medical aspect, all the "what if's". Most of the time my worrying is unfounded, but that's the way I'm wired and the process I need to go through to get to the final result. In the end, it IS all about communication and trust.

20. mikecb

mikecb Long term member

Local Time:
    Sea food. I will not eat sea food.

RED RED RED!!!!!!

21. Sir in chastity

Sir in chastity Junior Member

Local Time:
    I am onboard the train with most everyone here;
    Underage, scat, damage that does not heal, etcetera.

i do not perform blood and needle play. Though I enjoy cutting with long and short whips. :D

What's funny is how the slave and I scare many when we play, we do some breathe play. Black her out in a gas mask, drowning scenes and such. This scares a few off.

While there is a certain protection of playing amongst the vanilla and mundanes, I like to push that limit a bit as long as there are no minors about.

The slave and I do not play with safe words, our communication goes deeper than that and it is hard to explain to some.

22. Karl C Agathon

Karl C Agathon New member

Local Time:
    Chiefly, Poop.

Usually anything with physical harm, we're both open to new things, but I don't like pain.

It's not a big thing we've discussed before, since we know each other pretty well and our limits/likes/dislikes.

I know she isn't at all into anything that has to do with a third party.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice