Gratitude & submission

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Sunny, Mar 10, 2014.

Random Thread
  1. Sunny

Sunny Long term member

Horticulturist
    Mumbai, India
    Local Time:
    1:22 PM
    You all must have read Kelmag's blog about the science behind chastity, which explains the role of Oxytocin, Dopamine & Prolactin that result into behavioural changes in chaste men. I totally agree to his article as we (me & my wife) have experienced the drastic changes in my personality.
    In this regards, I wish to point out one more possibility on which an acupressure expert may comment.
    Last Sunday we were at home, & my wife (may be after about a year) permitted me to stay unlocked for a few hours provided we stay in the same room & I don't lock the door while in toilet.
    Coincidently, exactly during those couple of hours, we had a little argument on sundry home related issues.
    Such an argument had not cropped up in the last 1 year.
    So, instead of taking the argument further, my wife simply locked my cage & did nor utter a word for next few minutes. And to my shocking surprise, the argument just got over!!
    I wondered how could this happen so fast? Did locking my cage suppress my wish to argue?
    It also raised more questions in my mind.
    I think there must be a few acupressure points for submissiveness and gratitude.
    And they must be located around the scrotum or on the joint of the shaft & the scrotum bag where the cage fits tight.
    In addition to the Oxytocin - Dopamine - Prolactin circus, it is a great possibility that the above acupressure points are kept pressed while we are locked; and hence we become submissive & develop gratitude towards our key holder.
    Will any expert in acupressure comment on this aspect?

2. Giles_English

Giles_English Chaste slave

Slave
    UK
    Home Page:
    Local Time:
    7:52 AM
    The sub conscious also responds to grand gestures of intent. Locking up one's genitals is pretty much a declaration of submissiveness.

3. RockyB

RockyB Long term member

Local Time:
    2:52 AM
    I tend to approach things differently. As I sit here locked up and wearing panties at my wife's request, I do not feel submissive. I surrender rather than submit. A subtle difference. I still feel dominant every day but I suppress it because I have committed to surrender to my wife. Hard to explain but from reading what some guys posts, I am not like that. I can never be truly submissive. It is only a role to me and not my true personality. On the other hand, my wife has been submissive for most of her life but will dominate me because she knows that I have committed to her lead. We do not have a Mistress/Sub relationship. I guess the best way to describe this is that she owns a company and I am her employee. Although I have my own opinions and ideas, she is free to accept or deny them. She determines the dress code and what punishment are meted out for offenses. She determines how many days off I can have each year for fun.

Using the above business metaphor, it is common for us to be equals after business hours when we socialize with others. Also like a valued employee, she wants to keep me happy so that I keep working for her but only doing the absolute minimum to keep me from finding another job. Overall, our love and respect for each other trumps everything else below it and anything that threatens to lessen that is not allowed to continue. We balance our life within the parameters we have established a long time ago. I am like the successful and stress alpha business man that visits a Dominatrix to be submissive to release his stress and get away from the pressures of his job. Someone else is in charge and he just follows orders.

That is pretty much what I am doing. After so many decades of being in charge and having stress affect my health, I just wanted someone else to run our life and my wife said that she would like to do that for a change of pace. It has revitalized both our marriage and sex life. She uses corporal punishment but only because I have told her that I accept it as her method of punishing me. I do not think that the way we do it is like some other couples but maybe it is and only those who are truly submissive tend to post more about it. All I know is that this kind of relationship has worked well for us over the course of many years. I guess it is no different than a dominatrix who will sub to specific clients. :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice