Disciplin through self chastity

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Dev810, Dec 26, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. Dev810

Dev810 Active member

Technology Engineer
    Birmingham, Alabama
    Local Time:
    12:50 AM
    I am trying to figure out ways to discipline myself to, say, do chores, stay caught up, and stop procrastinating, etc, useing chastity as a modivator. Right now I am using emlalock, as my holder since I am not owned at the moment. other than find a holder (a goal of mine) the only thing I can think of at the moment is using the games feature of emlalock- on a honor system basis I could increase my time by purposely lossing games of blackjack (a time gambling feature of emlalock) based on how I did for the day. Im not sure of any websites or services availale for this specifically.

The only other method I can think of (again besides an online virtua keyl holder) is to either ave an online friend I could report too and send them the friend link from the site and they could increase / decrease the time (only a tiny bit is allowed in this method).

Ideas? Thoughts?

PS: for people that know me, I have been out of the chastity scene for a few months as I was having some issues with my device, I'm making modifications to it to make it better, and trying again.

2. KeySafe

KeySafe Owner of: keysafe.com and tpe.com among others.

East Coast USA
    Local Time:
    1:50 AM
    Of course, I have an idea that might work for you. See if you can guess what it is.

3. Mistress B

Mistress B Mistress B

Business Owner
    United Kingdom
    Local Time:
    5:50 AM
    I also have smidgeon of a idea. you could try locking your device and throw your key down the toilet and just flush the thing away.

spider202 likes this.
  4. th9203

th9203 New member

Local Time:
    A couple of ideas that might work.Send the key to yourself in the mail. Use different carriers, USPS, UPS, FEDEX, Airmail, etc.

There is also another online key holder service - Carlilock that is similar to the one that you currently use. I sort of depends on how long you want to risk being locked.

5. sbpatrick

sbpatrick New member

Local Time:
    You can utilize emlalock to increase your own time. You will need 2 things your UserID and APIKey these can be found under settings once you have those.

as quoted from emlalock site:
    The EmlaLock API
    We also have a small API where you can add time by your own and get some information about your session
    To use the API you need your userid and a API key. You will find both in the settings section.
    If you want a new API key, you can also just generate a new one in the settings sections. The old API key would be discarded
    There are 5 GET requests you can do:
    • info
    https://www.emlalock.com?client=api&userid=USERID&apikey=APIKEY&job=info
    This Request will do nothing except give you the information each API-job does in JSON:
    {"startdate":"2013-11-05 16:26:57","duration":691200,"minduration":86400,"maxduration":691200,"requirements":0}
    • add
    https://www.emlalock.com?client=api&userid=USERID&apikey=APIKEY&job=add&val=VALUE
    This Request will raise your duration by VALUE. VALUE have to bee numeric and means seconds.
    • addRandom
    https://www.emlalock.com?client=api&userid=USERID&apikey=APIKEY&job=addRandom&from=FROM&to=TO
    This Request will raise your duration randomly between FROM and TO. FROM and TO have to bee numeric and means seconds.
    • addMaximum
    https://www.emlalock.com?client=api&userid=USERID&apikey=APIKEY&job=addMaximum&from=FROM&to=TO
    This Request will raise your maximum duration by VALUE. VALUE have to bee numeric and means seconds.
    • addMaximumRandom
    https://www.emlalock.com?client=api&userid=USERID&apikey=APIKEY&job=addMaximumRandom&from=FROM&to=TO
    This Request will raise your maximum duration randomly between FROM and TO. FROM and TO have to bee numeric and means seconds.

The time values can be in seconds (like 607591) or in short terms (like W5D4H7M34S12)
    The syntax for short terms:
    W = weeks (W5 = 5 weeks)
    D = days (D4 = 4 days)
    H = hours (H7 = 7 hours)
    M = minutes (M34 = 34 minutes)
    S = seconds (S12 = 12 seconds)

Source: https://www.emlalock.com/?page=documentation

6. SteveM

SteveM Active member

Local Time:
    FWIW, I will interject some reality here. I would think that a person who would go through all this trouble to lock himself up, is a person who can motivate himself to do whatever he wants. The other thing to think about is that chastity is not magically going to make you a better person or more motivated. Some get irritated and grouchy instead. It is not the panacea that some expect. We are all different in our reaction to chastity.

I suffered from a lack of motivation for almost a year. Turns out that Chastity was not the answer. I was diagnosed as suffering from depression. Some pills, not a chastity device, solved my lack of motivation problem. Just saying not to get your hopes up too high. I do not do anything more around the house or for my wife than I did before being locked up. No sudden change into a better person with lots of energy. Just go into this with realistic expectations and have fun.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice