My journey as my Master's bitch/sissy/slave

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by masters-sissy, Dec 22, 2013.

Random Thread
  1. masters-sissy

masters-sissy Active member

product line operator
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    5:29 PM
    Hello all. I recently posted an introduction in the foyer so please go check it out.

This will be my hobbit hole where I can go and ponder all the goings ons in my life as it relates to chastity and D/s and all that good stuff.

Let me preface with my background. I refer to my Wife as my Master. She is not a man and we know that but she enjoys being referred to as a Master and I get a good kink from it because it touches me in a..well..taboo place I guess. we've been together for over 5 years now and we have almost the entire time delve in some depth to bondage. It was always me being the dominate one though. Which i truly enjoy dominating my wife don't get me wrong. It is one of my favorite things in all the world. But I have for a long time fantasized about being dominated by a dominatrix. My wife was apprehensive when I brought it up early in our relationship but at some point I told her how much it would mean to me and she decided to go with it. we bought a collar for me a leash she bought a leather cat o nine and we even got me some new clover style nipple clamps. What I didn't realize was that she had bought a new outfit for this ordeal as well. We got a hotel room and she came out of the bathroom dressed as a true dominatrix. Leather corset with some metal accents and thigh high PVC 8in heels and fishnet stockings. she had my collar in one hand and her whip in the other. it was my wildest dream come true. that whole even was a buzz and i buzzed off it for two weeks.

That very night I brought up the idea of chastity. she knew nothing of it and was kind of surprised that such things even existed but was open to the idea. I bought a CB-6000 and we use it for the first week. I was alright except I felt like it could fall off at any moment. We worked with it off and on for a few months never going any longer than a week at a time. all the while we were becoming more knowledgeable of one another's sexuality. It was a great learning experience. we took a long break from chastity and mostly just stuck with our normal bondage session with cropping for her and whipping for me and being tied down and dominated and what not. What was truly different was how much she was enjoying being dominate. I never thought she would take to the roll of a dominate but she really has. she still like to be dominated so I'd say were a switch couple for now.

Recently we have decided to purchase a Mature Metal Queen's Keep for longer term chastity wear. I am now referring to my Wife as Master or Ma'am depending on the situation. we have taken big steps these last few weeks and have talked about it a lot and have decided that we are going to head in the direction of a Female Led Relationship. Whether it works out or not neither of us really knows but that's the direction in which we're headed. We just need to stay open with each other through the journey and if it needs to stop or slow down then it needs to stop or slow down. Either way I am excited about. I have been without an orgasm for 7 days now and had a little TnD in there and I've been trying very hard to make life around the house very easy for my Master. I am in a good place and she seems to be as well. I will write more and back track a little in my next post.

spider202 and MistressBitch like this.
  2. MistressBitch

MistressBitch Long term member

Full time Mistress and Dominant
    Hertfordshire
    Local Time:
    10:29 PM
    Wow!! Enjoy and keep us posted

3. masters-sissy

product line operator
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    So i ordered the sizing rings from Mature Metal which is exciting. Hopefully in the next month ill be able to order a Queens Keep. I intend to get my dick pierced very soon though so i may not be able to wear it until it heals up a little.

So, a little more background about my Wife and i. I always wanted to explore anal play with my wife mostly with her but more recently with me as well. When we finally did start exploring anal play with her i was too embarrassed to tell her that i wanted to put thing in my ass too. Well one day we had planned on doing a session with me on the bottom and she informed me that i was going to be receiving a toy in my ass that night. Needless to say i was super excited. The first time that vibrating egg slid in my ass at my Master's whim it felt so good. Another thing that i was embarrassed to express to her was my desire for sissy play. I finally did confess to her my desire for that and she seemed open to it. We have dressed me up many times since then as well as put a variety of things in my ass and it is a wonderful feeling. I feel so submissive and owned when im plugged and clamped wearing something slutty. I would do anything she asked of me.

One of our earlier sessions involved me wearing a pleather womens body harness with a vibrating butt plug in my ass and i was made to clean the bathroom while she watched tv. Occasionally she would ask me to come stand by the bed and she would pull my nipple clamp chain (theyre clovers :)). She would then say "squeeze" and she would look me dead in the eyes. She was asking me to clench my ass around the butt plug. I would squeeze as hard as i could while she tugged my nipple clamps and it would send my whole body to shaking. A couple of times i thought i was going to cum. But she would tell me to stop and send me back to my cleaning. It felt so wonderful to be so controlled.

Thats all for now but i have a more recent tale to tell in my next post.

4. masters-sissy

product line operator
    U.S.
    Local Time:
    Recently my Wife and i ordered some tattoo soothe so i could fuck her without cumming. Recently we tried it and i have to say it was incredibly dominating. She ordered me to apply it to her cock and then eat her pussy to orgasm while we waited for it to kick in. She put on my nipple clamps and i laid flat on the bed to eat her. With her cock pressing hard into the bed and my nipple clamps pressing into the bed applying a little extra pressure i was worried i may cum. When ive been denied i feel so connected to my Masters orgasms that they make me feel like i could cum. All these things combined almost pushed me over the edge but i was able to control myself.

After she came she told me to fuck her which i happily did. I have to say it was a major mind fuck to have penetrative sex and feel nearly nothing. Its A LOT different than sex with a strap on. That is a wonderful experience in its own right but if youve never tried tattoo soothe i highly recommend it.

To preface our penetrative experience i have always enjoyed reading about cuckolding experiences as a fantasy and my wife and i have acknowledged cuckolding since weve been into chastity since its so hard to avoid but i never thought for a second that my wife would want to come close to such a thing. She really surprised Me when she whispered in my ear "do you want to watch another man fuck me? Do you want me to cuckold you?" And it was said in a tone that was more commanding than quizzical. I turned to putty as i said "yes". Her reply was for me to tell her how he was going to fuck her while i acted it out with my feelingless cock. It was a sublime encounter and opened a door for a new world of fantasy for both of us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice