Interesting thought....

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Lockeduplover121, Oct 16, 2018.

Random Thread
  1. Lockeduplover121

Lockeduplover121 Active member

Truck driver
    United States
    Local Time:
    10:55 AM
    I was thinking today, when we give control over to our keyholder what are they really controlling. Is it a desire for us to orgasm or is it just natural instincts to create life? I came to the conclusion that its not really our minds choice. I think its more a natural instinct.
    Going off of that logic our keyholders really have taken a lot of power from us when we allow them to control our instincts as well.

Curious to see what others think on the subject.

2. Adam444

Adam444 Long term member

Chicagoland, USA
    Local Time:
    Certainly from Nature's point of view, the primary purpose of intercourse is procreation and perpetuation of the species. At least in terms of the "old brain" men want to throw a woman over our shoulder and take her back to our cave. For women, the unfortunately reality is that since their pleasure isn't necessary for procreation, men aren't naturally programmed to last that long.

That's tempered by rational thought, intelligence, and our ability to use tools to deliberately interfere in the natural process for many reasons. We've developed societies and laws that say dragging women back to our caves isn't acceptable. Because we're curious we explore thing like oral and anal sex and chastity despite the fact that no help accomplish Nature's goal except perhaps to facilitate the formation a lasting bond between the mother and father. Human children need a great deal of time to develop to the point where they can survive on their own and two parents makes that process much, much easier.

boisub likes this.
  3. Doug Scibor

Doug Scibor Long term member

Technical
    Atlanta, GA USA
    Local Time:
    My keyholder (wife) has taken nothing from me. I have surrendered my orgasms after much begging for her to take them. Should I really, truly want out of my cage I could demand she let me out or I could escape with the right tools.

I agree we have offered our keyholders much power and we certainly defy natural instinct by being chaste (why do we do this again) it has rewards for both parties that instinct alone cannot offer. In the same way eating right and not over-eating has a benefit that instinct didn't foresee.

My wife and I have our family so there is no way, shape or form that it could be said she has removed my ability to procreate on anything more than a theoretical level. Of course, running around spreading semen in random women is generally a tenant that marriage limits. For those who want to have children in the future, you produce a man who is always ready to perform when the woman is ready for his contribution.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice