Anybody else caged and also on Testosterone Replacement Therapy?

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by asyouwishmiss, Jul 30, 2022.

Random Thread
  1. asyouwishmiss

asyouwishmiss New member

Local Time:
    2:14 PM
    My and partner have been using chastity to our relationship off and on for over 10 years now.

The first time I was locked for two full days, I needed to splash my face with water to during the middle of the day.

But after many years, it would take me a few days before the cage would start to affect my mood. And while it always made me feel closer to my partner, it wasn’t as intense as before. I could go weeks without release, and have done even more than 30 days several times. After being allowed to cum, I might even “crash” and it might take me 2-3 days or being locked to start feeling really submissive again.

Now that I have entered my 50s, I definitely started to feel things slow down. So after a lot of research and after a lot of blood tests… I went on TRT (testosterone replacement therapy).

I intentionally did NOT try to mix TRT with chastity at the beginning. The first few months of therapy require regular hormone level testing and I did need to adjust my doses. I wanted to make sure I had a good, medical baseline. I didn’t know if the cage could throw off the tests or not, so i stayed uncaged (and unrestricted) for the first 4 months.

After my 4th round of blood tests .. it seemed that I had found a good regimen. Me free testosterone was higher. My estrogen was ok. Crit levels not too high. My doc was happy. And I felt better.

Also … being on TRT sometimes made me feel … less submissive? My libido definitely boosted. And at times I felt my dominant side making an occasional appearance.

Anyways …. Two weeks ago we decided it was time to try being locked again.

Holy mother of dragons … is being locked intense again. It may be more intense now than it has ever been. The need and desire is again that raw energy that stays with you all day.

Even after an amazing release from my partner … there was zero emotional crash. 24 hours later and I’m still as needy and turned on as I was the day before. Possibly more so? The level of energy and enthusiasm I have for being locked my princess is amazing.

I’m curious if there are any other people out there with experience with chastity and TRT. Did it make you feel more submissive? Is it more intense the day after your injections?

shavedmsub likes this.
  2. Andy88

Andy88 Long term member

Local Time:
    2:14 AM
    I havent been on TRT yet but my T levels have not been great always. I have only done one test in my lifetime in 30s and it was slightly below average reading against my age. I am a gym rat, so i have been taking testo boosters for quite some time. If taken under prescription, your Ts wont shoot through the graph, merely reinstate what your age should be producing naturally or slightly higher balanced against risk of prostate enlargement and other risks. Better erection is just one of the effects of TRT along with visible baldness, reemergence of acne, bodiy hair and possible shrinkage of testicles just to name a few. I dont think better erection means bursting thru the cage. But it returns a man to his youth with all the angst attitude, hormone driven desires, looking at females differently.. but if you stayed locked… my george.. i would feel as though i traveled back in time to my college years of self locking again..and what a world of wonders.

3. SMS529

SMS529 Active member

USA
    Local Time:
    If you dont mind me asking, what delivery mechanism are you using for T replacement? I am aware of the implanted "deed" type that has slow release.

4. asyouwishmiss

asyouwishmiss New member

Local Time:
    I currently take a weekly injection. All of the other mechanisms frankly have greater side effects. the implant can be too weak or too strong but removing it is crappy. The topical solutions can spread to your loved ones

The injections are cheap and safe and well tolerated in most people. But some people just have issues with injecting a needle once or twice a week.

I’m also on Hgc. Which is a more recent “addition” to modern trt treatments. It prevents your balls from shrinking and maintains fertility. It also helps to make it easier to “go off” trt later. Your testicles are still getting weekly commands to make sperm. So people even have successfully had kids while never getting off trt. There is some incidental evidence that adding Hgc may also contribute to a libido boost. But it’s not clear, since T itself improved libido also.

I also take an estrogen blocker. Since my body decided to try and convert my excess T into E. And it made me super tired and bloated.

My blood tests a week after injections put my T levels now at around a 25 year old. Although I think after the injection day it’s probably more like a 17 year old.

I’ve also started hitting the gym in the last year, working with a trainer. And I’ve gained almost 20 lbs.. with a definite drop in my body fat percentage. But I’m far from looking like anyone that could be a gym rat. (I just started to be able to do pretty ok push ups!).

I’m focusing more on function and strength. And just trying to get “old”.

5. sissyboi_4sure

Firefighter/Paramedic
    Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    OMG! Being on testosterone, and in chastity is definitely VERY frustrating! My libido was almost nil, so chastity wasn’t a big deal…but now that my testosterone levels are back up…it’s legitimately frustrating.

asyouwishmiss likes this.
  6. Littlejt1

Littlejt1 Long term member

Texas
    Local Time:
    12:14 PM
    I’m on TRT as well and similar to the OP have been doing this with the wife over the last 10-11 years. I can definitely say my libido remains on high alert at all times. Certainly the cage/denial/frustration drive this up as well.

7. Queens servant73

Queens servant73 Long term member

Midwest
    Local Time:
    1:14 PM
    #7 Queens servant73, Aug 2, 2022
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2022
    Been on TRT for almost 6 years, started using chastity about 3 years ago.
    The first year on trt was frustrating trying to get my levels and regimen right, I have an extremely tight window / tolerance for estrogen and I’d be on a roller coaster of side effects for both too low E and too high E. Finally got it close enough with doing twice a week injections, and got on daily 5mg tadalafil.
    My default setting is caged, but now when my Wife desires to use her property, he’s always ready.
    I’ve never felt more awful in my life than when my hormones were out of whack, I had what most docs would say was high T, but I had every single sign of low T, and my estrogen was insanely high. Now all my levels are great, again most docs would go into a panic if they saw my T level now. But I have zero side effects of it being too high.
    And I’m not sure if you’ve looked into history much, but what we’re being told as “normal” T levels now, are insanely low compared to what they were a few generations ago.
    If your cage fits nice and tight, the penis learns pretty fast that erections are futile, even with a healthy T level, and daily tadalafil, I sleep through the night and maybe once or twice a week morning wood wakes me up. Usually a sign I had too much water before bed.
    I’m 49 and feel great, feel like I’m in my mid 20’s again

Forgot to add, I started HCG about 6 months ago to combat the ball shrinkage, not sure if it’s mental or not, but they seem to feel a lot more sensitive to touch as well lol. I also take an estrogen blocker as my body wanted to convert way too much T to estrogen.

My pre trt levels were
    T 600
    E 330

Now my T is around 1500, and E is around 28.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice