Pleasure In strange places

Discussion in 'Chastity and orgasm denial' started by Jack565, Mar 20, 2019.

Random Thread
  1. Jack565

Jack565 Member

Local Time:
    7:16 PM
    myself and my lover experiment with chastity on and off. And I haven’t locked for a long time because I haven’t found the right cafe to do so with. But recently, while locked, I was allowed to eat out my mistress, and while she convulsed with pleasure, I experienced extreme pleasure myself, even while locked up. Something I haven’t experienced before. And tonight my mistress took my keys without much interest in anything sexual at all and didn’t say anything about how long I would be locked. And I am again experiencing this pleasure. Anyone have any interesting stories like this to encourage a new lockee and mistress? Or just to make me strain in me cage? (;

Consensus likes this.
  2. PouchPantyLover

PouchPantyLover Long term member

Hawaii
    Local Time:
    4:16 PM
    Extreme pleasure can cover a lot of ground. I experience emotional pleasure at serving my Mistress both sexually and non-sexually. For example I love serving her breakfast in bed on the weekend. Kneeling by the bed holding the tray while she gradually wakes up, just watching her, it's glorious. I also experience real pleasure in her orgasms. At the best of times I find that feeling enough and I put her toys away and snuggle with her contentedly while drifting off to sleep. Other times I'm too worked up and I try to rub my cage up against her. :oops:

As far as feeling sexual pleasure myself. I certainly get hard and leak, but I don't feel sexual pleasure over her orgasms. She stimulates me in a variety of ways that get me worked up and sexually stimulated. probably the most orgasmic feeling comes from anal stimulation.

Rectrix and Jack565 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice