The Great Escape

Discussion in 'Journals and blogs' started by Toma1021, May 28, 2011.

Random Thread
  1. Toma1021

Toma1021 Junior Member

Local Time:
    3:12 AM
    Mistress had promised to let me out of my cock cage this weekend and then changed her mind. I've been locked up for 5 days and I need a release. On this morning, Mistress went downstairs to dry her hair and I found a key chain. There were many keys on the chain and doubted any of them would work....boy was I wrong! I'm now free (at least temporarily). I'm not going to cum as Mistress would definitely know that I've been spanking the monkey...but just holding my penis in my hand feels so good. I love my penis --childish I know, but a man and his penis should never be apart. I'm going to see if I can make it through the weekend without getting locked back up. So far I've been acting as if it were still on --hopefully that carries me through the weekend.

2. Gunner

Gunner Active member

Local Time:
    2:12 AM
    Really, really, unless you are in pain from you cage I suggest you put it back on.

3. Missy Tanya

Missy Tanya Senior Member

Pacific Northwest
    Local Time:
    12:12 AM
    Bad Boy. Cheating on her like that, YES it is Cheating!!! Present yourself to her with your head held down, keys in one hand, cage in other. Then beg, plead, pray for forgiveness. If your lucky, it might only be a stern whippin, and two to four week plenty.

If I were her, you wouldn't be so lucky, let you stew on that you VERY BAD BOY.. That's my cock, not yours!!

Missy Tanya

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice